Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16985 by The Enchantress Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 am
KIRA SVETLAYA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used ladonvla

Claims 21 years old, dob 15th September or July 1988, single, no children, "waitress" living in Petrovo, Ukraine or Milton, Wisconsin, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 193.33.49.9 = Kharkov in Ukraine

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=30520

21 y/o female from Petrovo, Ukraine

waitress

I need just a man - with two hands, two legs, two eyes, two ears, one nose, so on..... An ordinary one!!!!!! i am an ordinary girl and i need the man who will be the same!!!! i hate Princes from tales who are ideals for everyone and make an impression of being too much unreal, i am not hunting for such a person.... It is easier than you could imagine and, i am sure - you have everything what i have enumerated, that is why waiting for

http://www.ezdate123.com/dating-site/ladonvla

What is the color of your hair? : Red hair

My personal situation is. : Living alone

The status of my relationship is : Single

My status with children is : No children

What ethnic/cultural identity best describes you? :

I'm Slavic/Czech/Polish/Russian/Serbian

http://www.dating72.com/ladonvla/

Seeking: Man

Body type: Slim
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

In my own words:

Have you ever met people who have bad luck???? everything is falling down from there hands.....
So, I guess that you understand what i mean, that is why i want to say that i am opposite of all those people!!!!!
I have an impression that I hear a sigh of relief!!!!!
I am extremely talkative and i have no secrets at all!!!!!!!!!! But still i am hard for understanding - everything is balanced as it should be!!!!!! Are you already keen on me?????

Message;

I need just a man - with two hands, two legs, two eyes, two ears, one nose, so on..... An ordinary one!!!!!! i am an ordinary girl and i need the man who will be the same!!!! i hate Princes from tales who are ideals for everyone and make an impression of being too much unreal, i am not hunting for such a person....
It is easier than you could imagine and, i am sure - you have everything what i have enumerated, that is why waiting for "to be continued.... "
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#17626 by Ralph Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 am
A search on a section of the script brings up another profile, same pictures, same location, but she is looking for something much different in this profile.

Name: Kira
Date of birth: 15 September 1988
Sex: Female
Looking for: Female (From 28 to 65 years old)
For: Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Business, Correspondence, Love relations, Regular sex together, 1-2 times sex, Group sex, Virtual sex, Birth and bring up child, Joint rent of apartment, Joint visit of sports halls
Region: Kirovograd reg.
City: Petrovo

Weight: 100 lbs. (45kg.)
Height: 5'5" (1.65m)
Nationality: Ukrainian
Knowledge of languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Body type: Thin
Hair color: Blond
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: European
Religion: Christian
Income: Access only for VIP-members
Marital status: Single
Children: No children
Financial position: Astable income
Life priorities: Career, Creative realization, Emotional balance, Family, long term relations, Material welfare, Maximum of sex
Smoker: No
Drinker: No
Profession: Student

It would be quite unrealistic to believe that this girl who looks like (because it actually is) a model is seeking a person almost twice her age yet she needs so many dating profiles to find somebody.

It is a scammer, there is absolutely no doubt.

Check the emails she has sent you;

Has she answered all of your questions?
Has she acknowledged what you have told her?
Did she fall in love in the first few emails?

The Russian scammers such as this one are almost always male, they are patient, they may wait 2 months or more pefore asking you for money, they are extremely well rehearsed on how to trick men into sending them money.

They normally have multiple victims at any given time, they use a program called "The Bat" to help them to organise their mass mailing to unsuspecting men from around the world.

It would be a dream come true for any man of 35 to 70 to have a beautiful 21 year old fall in love with them, unfortunately, it is only a dream, this scammer and others like him are only interested in your money.

Please stop all communication immediately and if you still believe it is a real girl who has fallen in love, let us know and we can gather further evidence that it is a scam
#18497 by pete008 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 am
http://www.2gether.com.ua/message.php?f ... ut=1245666

Ladonvla, 21 years old
Ukraine, Kirovograd Region
Kirovograd

Tuesday, 17/11/2009 09:26:51
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!:)
I don't have even a drop of sadness, I am a lump of good energy!!!!! I klike laughing and it is the most favourite hobby of mine!!!!! Even if i ever cry, it happens because of the happiness i am overfilled with!!!!! I prefer to make the best of what i have!!!!!!:) Smile is really my weapon and you can be killed with it!!!!! But I will be killing you softly for you to get pleasure from it!!!!:) To be absolutely the happiest, i need you, write me sooner here: [email protected]
Thanks a lot for mailing me here, and be in hurry , please, to answer to my address because i will burst with impatience!!!!!!
Kira
#18498 by pete008 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 am
Hi, sunny person!:)
i am so sorry for not writing you for such a long period of time but i had to stay at the hospital for all taht time because of the condition..... please, forgive mr but you shoidl undertsadn that sometimes life is preparing different sistuations.....
Do you know, Peter, what song is running through my head?:) "From the smile, the day becomes lighter, from the smile even the rainbow wakes up, share your smile and it will come back many times:)" It is a russian song and you don't know it, I have just translated it in English:) Do you like it? When I was a child we often sang it in the kindergarten:) You see, I have a very good memory:) And I remember how I used to sing louder than other kids, put altogether, so that kindergarten teacher asked me not to shout in such a way, because other children have already become deaf!:))
So, how are you getting on? I am a little bit sleepy, because there was too much work in the cafe where I work:) Do you know, what is the worst thing about this profession?:) You may think that drunk men try to catch the waitress:) Fortunately,peter, we don't have such a thing:) But there is always too much loud music, of course, at the beginning of the working day, it is great, because it can help you wake up better than a cup of coffee:) We even sometimes dance a little bit, while we are wiping the tables:) But at the end of the shift, even optimist like me can't stand it:) When I come home, I just enjoy sitting in the complete silence, I even don't turn on the TV:) Can you imagine?:)
To be honest, I don't like all these too loud parties, I think that it will be better for me to sit in the nice little restaurant where silent music is playing. Peter, I imagine my ideal first date in such a way, unfortunately I can only imagine for now, because I have never been to a really good restaurant, where women are wearing long evening dresses, and men - dinner jackets. I think that it is the dream of every girl!:) I remember I have spent the first date in my life in the nice garage of my "boyfriend's" father:) You know, he behaved like a real gentleman, he even brought some sandviches with butter and cheese and flowers , godlessly torn out of his mother's flowerpot:)))) I don't know what his mother made with him then:)) Nevertheless we were 13 years old then, that is why I think that it is excusable :)
And do you remember how did you spend your first date? Maybe yours was much better than mine?:) Peter, I would like to read about it, and have fun, because I know that you were laughing, while reading about my date:) So, don't invent anything, just tell me about it in the way it was!:) That's a bargain!:))
It is also nice of you to present me with flowers, but i don't want it because they won't stay alive for a long, and when they will die, i will be sad....
So, Peter, wish you to have a bright and merry day, and let it be filled with sun beams:)
Kira Svetlaya
#18501 by Ralph Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 am
Hi Pete

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting these additional emails, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask
#18520 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 am
Earlier mail;

Hello, xxxxx!

Thank you very for your writing me back I would like to get acquainted with you closer, because I think that we mustn't lose our chance Do you agree with me?

That is why i hope that you will be able to tell me more about yourself in the next letter, because,xxxxx, I am really interested in you and I am eager to know as much as posible about you. Don't be afraid, I am not a spy I am just very curious OK?

Kira

#18970 by Ralph Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 am
After a long break, the scammer sends another email

Salute! Very pleasant to see you in my life! removed, I am sure that it is only the beginning:) How do they say? These are only flowers, berries will be later!:)) So are you ready to wait for gathering in the harvest?:) I am sure that you are, because believe me, that you have never met such a positive and sunny person as me:) So are you ready let the sun come into your life and leave bad "weather" out?:)
My name is Kira Svetlaya! And I am very proud of my name!:) They say, that names define the way of life and I am very grateful to my parents, that they have given me such a nice name and surname! Nevertheless, I am here to communicate with you and not to talk about my name, I am interested in you, and , removed, , I know myself from the 15 of September 1988, the day of my birth!:) So, let's talk about you!!!
Well, I think if you have answered me, then you are really interested in me. Am I right?:) And why did you decide to choose me as a person to communicate and to build your future life with? I think that there are three variants:) So, the first one: you are a pessimist (as they say, pessimist is a well-informed optimist:))), and you want some person in your life, that will make your existence merrier and more interesting, and then you will also believe that everything is for the best:)
The second reason, I think that you are as sunny person as I am, and you would like to see such a girl in your life, so that you can be even happier!:) Two optimists is a wonderful thing, of course, but it may be too dangerous:)
Well, and the third thing, I think.... Is that you just like me:))) So you have three varients to choose:) But don't have doubts, I will make you a happy person in any case, be sure!!!!:) Wow, you know, I even liked what I had written to you, because, removed name i thought that I would write some stuff, like my name is so, and what is your name? But I see that you really have grabbed me.... You know, I have just thought...one more time...yes i want to communicate with you:) And I want to know you better, much better:) I am eager to make our relations the happiest ones, and the brightest ones:) But you will have to become a positive person, who only hopes for the best! I hate pessimists, they are boring people!:))
Soooooo!!!!! Let's make our life better and merrier, because life is good!!!! I love life!!!!!!:)
Kira Svetlaya

The email came complete with this picture titled "Zacepilas"
#19451 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 am
What a great day!!!!:) By the way, hello!:) And do you know, why is this day great?:) Because I live, xxxxx, I am healthy as an elephant and I am simply in a good mood!:) What about you? Before you answer, the answers: "Oh, everything is bad. I am not lucky!" are not accepted!:) Do you have any objections?:) I don't think so, because then I will kill you with my infectious laughter, will throw you into the sea of my good emotions, and will drown your negative energy in the ocean of my positive personality:))) Are you ready to accept such an awful death?:) You can even choose what you like most of all!:)
So, xxxxx, i think that I have missed some important aspects of my life in my last letter. i think that it will be rather useful and interesting for you to know more about me and my life on the whole! Then i think that I will begin with my present, and then slowly lead you to my past and show you my future, I mean how I see it!:)
For now, I am a student, and a waitress at the same moment. you may ask me how it comes that I have time to study and to work at the same time:) Do you know such a phrase: "You will have time for everything, the main thing is the wish!":) It is about me, by the way:) So, I wanted to study on the historical faculty, and I got it. I was eager to work, and to have some basic, and,xxxxx, I went to work as a waitress. Of course, it is too far from working as a historical, but nevertheless, I didn't have any opportunity to show of, so as they say, catch what is still free:) So I thought, why not? And now, I have a crazy schedule of my life:) I have double periods at the university in the morning, and then in the afternoon I run "like a bat out of hell" to the work:) But, don't think, I won't forget about you too, I am a talented girl, so I will be able to find time for you as well:)
You know, one friend of mine, told me how it would be great if I lived in the hostel with her! I am very glad that I don't live in the hostel:) Why? And where did you study? Where did you live? If in the hostel, then you know, that it is the real lack of any restraint:) Every day, there are different holidays, even if there is no any reason for it:) xxxxx, I don't like mess, and I hate when I tidy up a room and somebody doesn't appreciate it, throws socks and things all around!:)) These are only some of the reasons for it!:) And the main thing is that I want my home to be MY home, and I don't want to see unwelcome guests, who shout and dance if you want simply a silent happiness:))) So, and what do you think?:) What would you rather like?
Ok, xxxxx, I think, that I have written too much, moreover I have to run on my work!:) As often, many things to do!:)
Hope to hear from you soon.

Kira Svetlaya

#19671 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:19 pm
Hi, sunny person!:) Do you know, what song is running through my head?:) "From the smile, the day becomes lighter, from the smile even the rainbow wakes up, share your smile and it will come back many times:)" It is a russian song and you don't know it, I have just translated it in English:) Do you like it? When I was a child we often sang it in the kindergarten:)

You see, xxxxx, I have a very good memory:) And I remember how I used to sing louder than other kids, put altogether, so that kindergarten teacher asked me not to shout in such a way, because other children have already become deaf!:))

So, how are you getting on? I am a little bit sleepy, because there was too much work in the cafe where I work:) Do you know, what is the worst thing about this profession?:) You may think that drunk men try to catch the waitress:) Fortunately we don't have such a thing:) But there is always too much loud music, of course, at the beginning of the working day, it is great, because it can help you wake up better than a cup of coffee:) We even sometimes dance a little bit, while we are wiping the tables:) But at the end of the shift, even optimist like me can't stand it:) When I come home, xxxxx, I just enjoy sitting in the complete silence, I even don't turn on the TV:) Can you imagine?:)

To be honest, I don't like all these too loud parties, I think that it will be better for me to sit in the nice little restaurant where silent music is playing. I imagine my ideal first date in such a way, unfortunately I can only imagine for now, because I have never been to a really good restaurant, where women are wearing long evening dresses, and men - dinner jackets. I think that it is the dream of every girl!:) I remember I have spent the first date in my life in the nice garage of my "boyfriend's" father:) You know, he behaved like a real gentleman, he even brought some sandviches with butter and cheese and flowers , godlessly torn out of his mother's flowerpot:))))

xxxxx, I don't know what his mother made with him then:)) Nevertheless we were 13 years old then, that is why I think that it is excusable :)

And do you remember how did you spend your first date? Maybe yours was much better than mine?:) I would like to read about it, and have fun, because I know that you were laughing, while reading about my date:) So, don't invent anything, just tell me about it in the way it was!:)

That's a bargain!:))

So, xxxxx, I wish you to have a bright and merry day, and let it be filled with sun beams:)

Kira Svetlaya

#20117 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Hurray!!!:)

xxxxx, I have a wonderful day today! Though, I think that every day is wonderful in its own way!:) Though, I don't have any reasons to be happy, as it may seem: I didn't have time to have a lunch, I was a little bit late at work, and I have listened to the most boring lection in the world:)

One professor came to our group and was telling about some nonsense, that isn't connected with history at all! He was telling us about the relationship between people, man and women. He told that men are the main in relations, that women have always to listen to their words and orders! Can you believe?!:)

Of course, the boys of our group were supporting this nonsense with all their strenghth. And,xxxxx, I think that it is not right! And I don't know what I will do with you, if you tell me that our old-fashionable professor was right!:))

From my point of view people have to be equal in their relations, because then it will be wrong, it won't be the real relationship, simply a kind of a poor excuse for it! Imagine such a situation, that a man is leaving for his work in the morning, and tells that he will come at 8 p.m, then the next day he comes at 10, and every day he comes later and later, until one wonderful day he tells his wife, that he will stay in the house of his friend, and she has to stay at home and wait for him! And just one phrase to think about...:)

What he will say if his wife behaves in such a way?:) I am sure that he won't sit and wait for her!:) Don't you think so?:)

Yes, xxxxx, I am a little rebelious mouse:))) I just think that there should be equality in everything, for example soup isn't tasty when you put too much salt in it and on the contrary! And the same thing happens with relations! There is a measure! Oh, I seem to be too much involved in this theme:))) It was too alive for me, right at the moment when I try to build serious relations with you.....:)))

Ok, and did something interesting happen to you?:) Maybe some crazy woman has told you that women begin to conquer the world, and men are not able to do anything!:)))

By the way, I wanted to ask you how do you see our relations in future? I mean you will be with a person who lives every day like the last day, and it is very difficult to live with such a girl:) I will pull you here and there, so we could have time to do many things and visit many places:))

xxxxx, I think that you will have to prepare for our meeting, I mean good physical training:)
Ok, now I will go back to work, and tell my friends there about the crazy professor:) You know, I always want to share with the nearest people about some intersting things, that I have known, but it doesn't concerns secrets, I can keep them, I am as silent as a grave:)

That is why, xxxxx, you can tell me some of your secrets:)
Kira Svetlaya

#20457 by Ralph Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 am
This scammer is much slower at sending replies, the replies sent however could be very convincing to somebody who is looking for love.

So, here you are!!!:) Removed, I have caught you!:) I was searching for the criminal for a long time, and finally I have got you!!!:) Don't be afraid, I am not going to kill you....though I will think about it. I know the most awful way to kill the person:) But don't tell anybody... I will kill you with my love:) You are sentenced to death by life imprisonment in the heart of Kira Svetlaya, for being so nice, cute and positive person.
Well, I think that I have frightened you, i hope that you are still here. Ok, it was a kind of joke, but if it wasn't very good, then you can tell me, because I understand that you don't communicate with lunatic people every day:)))
Ok, let it be, I just wanted to tell you that I am in a good mood again, and, Murray,. I am very glad that I communicate with such a good person like you. That is all!
You know, today I have overslept to the institute:) But it wasn't my mistake:) As a matter of fact, my mother told me that she would wake me up when she was leaving for work, but she forgot:) Can you imagine?:) I woke up and realized that I was alone at home (father worked in the night shift), and nobody cooked breakfast for me, nobody cared that I would be late for study!:) Yes, it was offensive, and I felt like I was an item of the interior:) But then I remembered, that my mother was telling about some problems at work, and that they had such a horror there, that she almost lost her mind:) By the way, Removed, my mother works as a shop assistant in the groceries, and my father is a night watchman in one firm. So now you know even more about my family. Though it isn't very big, i think that on holidays it can be as loud as a company of 100 people, especially when parent's colleagues come to us, for example on the New Year's Day:))) And I am very proud when guests are eager to celebrate holidays in our house:) I think that it shows, that we are really hospitable:)) And are you a hospitable person?:) Do you like to see guests in your house?
Though, you know, i think that guests can also be unwelcome:) You know, there was such a friend of my father, though they simply worked together:) So, he used to come at six in the morning, with a phrase: " I was in such a hurry, that I didn't even have time to brush teeth!":))) And father used to ask him, what has happened. The answer was: "Nothing special, just wanted to see, how you are getting on!" Oh, though I am the most positive and kind person in the world, I wanted to kill him at that moment!:))) Removed, I think that it is an important reason for coming to people at 6 in the morning:))) Don't you think so?:)
Ok, I would like to listen to your opinion about hospitability and guests, and just to here from you, because I haven't heard from you for a long time, for a day already!:))
Kira Svetlaya
#20560 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm
xxxxx,hello!

thanks a lot dfor yourletter and i hav e to say tah it is great pleasure for me to stay more in touch and i missed you much , i wou8ld like you tio knwo that i mniss you even if youare writing me every day, is it bad?????

i can't imagine what woyld happen with me if we have a real date and after that i would have to wait for another meeting for a long time, i wouldf be crazy because of waitibg, what would have you ddopne in that case??????

xxxxx, it is fearful even to imagine situation like that!!!:) in any case, I miss you and i want you to knwo that iit is a pleasure for me to stay in touch with you!

Pleasem, be well,
Kira Svetlaya

#20801 by Ralph Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 am
Removed, hello!
thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say taht i miss you!
i am always happy taling to you and , you know, what am i dreaming about??/
i want a lot to stay close to you and i want you to be by my side... i want you to feel my breathe on yoru neck when i will put my head on yoru shoulder and will close my eyse ...... Removed, i still can't beleive in all teh happiness i have in my life after a meeting withhyou!
but again and again, i will repeat taht i want to meet for real.....
i beleive taht we are meant only for each other and i am absoklutely ready for that.
Kira Svetlaya
#20975 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm
xxxxx! hello!

yu know, i am getting jealous about yruo pets.. they are lucky to have you for real and i also would like that!

i want to stay in touch!

i would like it to be real!

tell me only when and where???

Kira Svetlaya

#21037 by Ralph Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm
You can see how much the scammer is rushing to write this reply, she is (supposedly) writing to the man she wants to live with for the rest of her life, you would expect that somebody making such a commitment would be taking their time.

You will also notice the subtle hint down the bottom for money, those hints will get less and less subtle as the emails continue.

Thanks a lot , Removed!
i am glad to get your mail, i got the answers tyhat everyth8ing is real and that we are able to arrange our meeting in Australia, that is good, but still the qwuestion "when" is unclear!!!!
Now, i also have what to ask you about because you invite me to come to Australia, i would love it but as i have never traveleed bwefore , i dont' have any papers which are required for that!
yes, it is not a problem and it is absolutely possible to collect all what is necessary, but , Removed, i won't be able to pay all the fees, what willqwe do in that case?
be well,
Kira