Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190463 by AlanJones Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:04 pm
Hello sweetie,

How are you doing and am so glad to get back to you by now and am very sorry for my late reply due to the fact that i have no money with me and as you can know that you are the one that is willing to help me out now..Honey,my friend is so afraid of helping me to receive money now cause he had some issues last week concerning his bank account and so much money was deducted from his account ok..So my love i don't think the Bank Account processing could work again aiight..Honey,what i want you to do for me now is go get the money send down here through Moneygram to Bank Managers info ok my love and i believe there will be no problem again ok..I really love you so much and Sammie is here very sick,so my love i need you to do this for me now and you know you are the only person i have left on earth that could help me for some this little time...Here are the Bank Manager details again ok...

SEND THE MONEY TO THIS DETAILS

RECEIVERSNAME: OSUNBANJO SEUN LUKMAN
ADDRESS: 138, GOVERNORS ROAD, LAGOS
STATE: LAGOS
ZIPCODE: 23401

GET BACK TO ME THIS DETAILS

SENDER`S NAME:
MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER{8 DIGIT#}:

AMOUNT SENT:
TEXT QUESTION: TO WHO
TEXT ANSWER: MY HUSBAND
ZIP-CODE:

Honey,please make sure you get this send today at moneygram and not at western union ok..i would be glad to hear good news from you and get back to me with the information i asked from you and with the scanned receipt transaction aiight..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190490 by scooby101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 pm
"" Honey,i need to read back from you and get back to me with the scanned receipt of the transaction so that i can use this as an evidence at the Bank ok and make sure you get back to me concerning the transfer money processing you use to send the money if it is Moneygram or Western union and with the scanned receipt ok...Hope is on this Bank Manager info you send the money to? MR OSUNBANJO SEUN LUKMAN? ""
#190655 by scooby101 Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 am
"" Hello sweetheart of mine,

Honey,why did you keep on allowing them to embrassed me always when you know that you never send any money cause have never experienced what is happening to me now in my life...You wanna make me as a fool and you never give me the chance of fighting for you upon all the bullshits they do say over here in Western Union that you are a BIG LIAR and FRAUD but i do always make them know that is it NO but this time around i can talk anything cause it has always been all the same that have been happening whenever you said you send the money and we are unable to picked up the money all they say is no match found that you never sent any penny but just Fakes and Bogus Numbers ok...Honey,why you doing all this to me and you know that we are passing through our hardest time over here and we never or don't expect this from you cause i take you as my soul and my heart forever but you never care the way i did to you....I just want to know what is happening and why all this is occurring cause am totally confused and tired of all this bullshits ok..Did you truly send the money at another Western Union or is it at the same location to sent to the Hotel Manager before? With all the attached western union you gave me we were unable to see the money you send..Dear,if all this is a pranks or games just stop them right now and don't never let this happened..Sammie is so very disappointed in you alot cause he said why you lieing and this is how you gonna treat him if we come to you and he said God would reward you as you do to us and i also is much very disappointed in you alot as well...My love, don't think i don't have money that is why you doing all this to me ok, my bank in the state are still on my issues and they said their gonna get back to me very soon..My love, hope you know that the money i asked you cannot sustain us here for some while but just to get drugs with some good food to eat and you are playing games with us..I never told you that am not gonna refund your money ok and i always make promise and swear with the Grave of my Late Dad and Late Mom that am gonna refund your money if that is what you thinking that am not gonna pay you back ok..Just let me know and get your money back now and get it send from another western union location very close to you ok and i would be very much glad and happy if you can make it 600euro or 650euro this time around cause i gat some debt to clear over here once i get the money ok..Honey i would just like you to follow the new location i gave to you now or you should make the transaction ONLINE aiight..

WESTERN UNION LOCATION CLOSE TO YOU..

From 's-Gravenweg 420, Netherlands Leave Jan Leentvaarlaan towards 's-Gravenweg 42 ft,Turn right on to 's-Gravenweg 0.3 mi,Turn right on to Kralingse Zoom

0.4 mi and Keep straight on to Boszoom 0.6 mi,Turn right on to Prinsenlaan 0.4 mi,At roundabout, take 2nd exit 0.5 mi,At roundabout, take 3rd exit on to Berlagestraat 0.1 mi

and Turn left on to Henk Speksnijderstraat, and then immediately turn left on to Hantje de Jongstraat 0.1 mi and finally you arrive at Samuel Esmeijerplein 13, Zuid Holland...Just get there and make the transaction or you get it sent online and get back to me with the necessary details that the Bank Manager would need to picked the money up aiight and dont forget the scanned receipt as well,is very important aiight..Here is the info once again ...Love you so much

BANK MANAGER INFORMATION

RECEIVER`S NAME: OSUNBANJO SEUN LUKMAN

ADDRESS: 138, GOVERNORS ROAD

Love you so much and i will always love you no matter what happens ok

Sammie so very bad ""
#190927 by scooby101 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 am
Even when he doesn't receive money, he continues....

"""" Good Afternoon Dear,

How are you doing and how was your night, hope yours is great cause mine wasn`t that great and good...Honey,i expected to have seen your mail by now even though you dont want to help me again but just to see your sweet and warm loving words ok..I think about you all the time and i love you so much cause i wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! I love you, babe. You are my life and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you and All my days and especially my nights are so empty without you! I look forward to waking up to the softness of your skin against mine, your hair gently brushing my cheek. I can feel you breathing as if you were a part of my own body. Looking at you as you dream, gently "waking" you to the soft caresses of my hands and your body yielding to me. I hope you come and see me soon. I can't stand another minute without you

Honey, My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me. After getting to know you better, and going through all the tough times together in this month that has made us stronger, I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you....I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress of my hand. This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better man because of it. When you hold me in your arms, I'm in a place that I never want to leave, and I pray it is a place I never have to leave. Just know that when you hold me in your arms, I am in the safest, most treasured place in the world. The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy and at the same time not happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I love you cause the sea that parts us when you work is my enemy, but I gaze at the moon and ask it to reflect my love back to you so far away. You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing you, for being whole with you. Now that you have given me the gift of your love, my appetite for you is endless. Your touch is gonna be so gentle, your kisses gonna be delicious, and your body is gonna be strong when you hold me. When I am with you, the world will goes away. I feel only you. I breathe only you. I sense only you. Our time together is very special to me. life. I hope we will continue this journey together for a long time to come.

I miss you, my love... Accept them as tokens of the emotions you inspire in me. I will wait anxiously to be with you . Until then you are in my heart, and in my mind, and I will ache until i read from you with a yearning that can only be satisfied by your loving arms and warm kisses.

Ever dreaming about you, my husband with benefits,

Micheal
#191066 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:46 am
To my main Squeeze Queen,

You deserve every compliment that has ever been spoken. The warmth of your love could protect me from the harshest winter. I can't stop thinking about you, and I don't want to. The stars are jealous of your famous sparkle. Happy Valentine in Advance

With tender loving care,
Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#191101 by scooby101 Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:57 pm
"""" Honey you are my greatest passion: i cant stop thinking about you..Every sunset,and every song reminds me of you cause you are in my heart forever like an enternal flame..I`m a starved soul always hungry for the precious love that only you can give me.There`s never a time when i dont want to be with you..You make me come alive..Life would be meaningless without you and i would be lost of sorrow and heartache..Say you will wrap me in your loving arms and prove that you love me as much i love you too..We will all share a night od sensual passion that could inspire poetry afterward,i just want to hold you in my arms and savor being with you..Honey,am not very much happy here cause i have no money right now with me and you know Sammie is so very sick as well and i still need your help my love..Hope to hear from you soon..

Your Boy Sammie very sick OK """

""""" Hello Sweetheart of mine,

How are you doing and am so really happy that i got your mail today wishing me Happy Valentine Day...Honey,i want you to know that i will always love you and think about you and am also wishing you a very great and splendid Valentine day over there OK..Honey,I sent a Kiss on a westering winds:the kiss howled across the plain and hills,it brushed the under-brush it stroked the cattails:it kicked up a dust storm:it made the cactus bristle it teased the lilies:it snuck across the shore and stirred the ocean: and whipped through sails :it picked up the scent of gardenias and honeysuckle:it wrote,"I love you" in the clouds:it lifted a bird`s wings and whipped across a flag as it glided toward your house and now finally the kiss has arrived at your door step..SWAK!!!Honey, there is something special about you!Your smile cuts as deep as the sharpest knife, cause you are the apple of my life and you really make the grade,when you entered my life,you touched my heart with some happiness that will never fade.Honey, hope you have gotten your money back from those useless western union that sent lied in sending money but they didn't send any money aiight..Honey you still need to get something fixed up about this money ok..I would like you to help me with the sum of 650euro now cause i need to clear some bills, honey please i don't want you to see me as an Opportunist ok but just for the both love and the future we have planned together to spend the rest of our life together ok and i would be very much happy to read from you that you have send the money from the western union location i gave you or online ok and get back to me with the necessary details i needed from you aiight..Happy Valentine Day ...

Love you so much

Micheal """"
#191500 by scooby101 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 pm
"""" Hello Sweetheart Of mine,

Why did you just keep silence that you don't wanna talk to me any-longer ,what is the matter and why yo treating me like this my love?I really understand if you not in the position to help me now but that doesn't obstruct you from not been able to talk with me and i still wanna know if you have gotten your money back from the Western Union by now OK ....I will be waiting to read from you and to know what next you have done ok...Have a great and nice day

Micheal """"
#193636 by scooby101 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 am
Hello dear,what is the matter that i havent read any mail from you and how you doing today?Missing you so much here and with your sweet mails..Love you..Hope your body is doing fine and good by now cause i dont want you to get weak anymore..You are my love and Sammie mom to eternity aiight..

Micheal and Sammie

Hello sweetie

How are you doing today?I`m so glad that i got your mail in my email address and your mail was the only mail i have all this while cause you mean alot to me..Honey am so very sorry that i don't reply you all this while due to the fact that i have no money on me to send reply your mail and Sammie is still very sick as well ok,it is the Hotel manager that borrowed me $20 now cause i told him that you want to send me money and have missed you so much that i need to check my mail to reply you ok,so that is why am able to reply you today and don't ever think that have abandoned or ignored you cause of what is happening aiight....My love i just want you to know that were I as base as is the lowly plain,And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.Were I as high as heaven above the plain,And you, my Love, as humble and as low As are the deepest bottoms of the main,Wheresoever you were, with you my love should go.Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies,My love should shine on you like to the sun,And look upon you with ten thousand eyes Till heaven wax'd blind, and till the world were done.Wheresoever I am, below, or else above you,Wheresoever you are, my heart shall truly love you cause As long as you love me,I can do anything;no dream is impossible,no star is too distant to reach.I fly from the joy you bring.You're my love,and my true love...Until I met you,I never knew love can come again to me...I've been sent my own piece of heaven from above,wrapped in the wings of something divine and pure and fine.If I could capture all the stars,I'd send them to you,but all my mails would have to do until I can prove my unending affection for you soon.I hope you know how much I need you here with me,and how much you always move and inspire me.You're everything that love is supposed to be...Honey i just want you to have me on your mind and let me know how you could help me now with some money cause i really need about 1000 euro for now OK my love...I know you can make things done and i pray that God would continue to bless you more...Love you so much

Micheal
#194457 by scooby101 Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 am
Hello sweetie,how you doing now and why havent i heard from you for some few days now?Hope you doing ok by now and i just want to know what is happening cause am not happy over here and you are the only person that can make me happy and sammie saying hi to you and he said you should have be strong by now alright sweetie...Love you so much and i think about you and i know God would answer our prayer very soon ok my love i just have some little time left here and i dont want you to let me down ok and i still need to get some money to clear some of my bills off ok

Micheal and Sammie
#194742 by scooby101 Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:49 am
Hello sweetie,you are hope and strength and i prayed for you all the time,i pray for you when i wake up,when am working and even when am going to bed that God should grant you healing and to strong back and i have the believe and faith that everything would be fine very soon OK....Sammie is still in the Hospital again my love and you and sammie bothered me alot cause the 2 of you are my family and i love you all....Hope to rad from you soon back ok

#194931 by scooby101 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 am
Hello sweetie,

How you doing now and am so very glad whenever i get to read your mail that you day by day and am so happy informing me that you would go Next Monday to see the doctor ok..Honey i just dont want to tell you what happened to Sammie cause i know that you are not feeling better then and i know that when i told you,it can cause another thing to your sickness and i dont want that to happened but now that you feeling more better,i think this is the righ time to tell you ok..Sammie felt down on from the Hotel Staircase and he got so hurt badly and that has make him to be in the hospital for so long ok..The doctor said he need to do some surgery and to get some medical treatment for him asap but my love the sum of money with me then i have dropped all and am left with nothing right now ok...Honey could you remember that i asked you if you could get 1000 euro send to me so that i can clear his bills here and to get him some drugs as well ok,my love i know what you facing right now but i would like you to get me some money and help Sammie right now cause you know hes the only son we have as our family dear..I can't give you a palace or a rainbow to paint heaven's blue,but I'll give my heart and my love to you.I can't lasso the moon from afar,or give you a sky full of silvery stars.But you won't need the moon,or a celestial chart,when your love is written right here in my heart.And though rainbows won't lift you from all kinds of weather,the heart that I give you will shine on forever.Even the moon may glow ever bright,but it can't warm you or kiss you goodnight.So let my heart be your refuge wherever you roam,a place where you'll find the comfort of home.Though I can't give you a palace or a rainbow to paint heaven's blue,I'll give you tomorrow,and I'll always love you.

Honey,I saved my heart for a very long time;I had no one to give it to.And then you came into my life,and I knew my heart was meant for you.And nothing will ever make my heart stray,now that your love has come its way;for nevermore will my heart long now that it's where it belongs.

My love,just tell me how much you can send to me asap if you cant afford all for now ok cause i need the sum of 1000 euro ok y love and i knoW Almighty God would continue to help you and you would get healed very soon...

Micheal
#195190 by scooby101 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 am
Honey

How are you doing today and hope you having a good health by now my love..Dear this is the information you would send the 1000euro to ok,you can now send the money to the Hotel manager now cause he`s now back from vacation ok and i promised that everything would be fine this time around my love,just make sure you get the money send through Western Union and make sure you dont do any mistake in the spelling this time around ok..Apply the question and get back to me ok

SEND THE MONEY TO THIS DETAILS

RECEIVERSNAME: FOLORUNSHO IBUKUN

ADDRESS: 138, GOVERNORS ROAD, LAGOS

GET BACK TO ME THIS DETAILS

SENDER`S NAME:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER{10 DIGIT#}:

AMOUNT SENT:

TEXT QUESTION: TO WHO

TEXT ANSWER: MY HUSBAND

ZIP-CODE:

#195298 by scooby101 Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 am
Honey are you now doing well and hope you got all the information i sent to you by now and i need to know when you would send the money or how much you can afford this week ok my love cause things are getting out of hand and i need to know what is happening cause i got another good news for you my love and i need to hear from you asap..The good news is all about our future and i thank God that he making some good ways now and i know we are going to be living in good wealth very soon we leave here to your place and you would be called the Wife of the Rich man Ok
#209349 by scooby101 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 am
Hello sweetie,

How are you doing and why did you decided not to write me in a day and i just want to know if you ok by now or you still sick and i just need to know what is wrong with you alright cause i and Sammie are so worried about you and just to see more of your love that we have both shared and dont let it ends like this honey..

Micheal
#210326 by scooby101 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 am
Hello My love

Oh My God,am really so happy to see your mail all alone in my inbox,what a wonderful and excited moment i am now..We have been so worried about you and dont you see all our mails in your inobx and we are not happy when we not able to hear from you,sammie do cry all the time that am the one that let you go that i fight with you but i do tell him that i never fight you that i just dont know why you dont care about us anylonger and you dont even send a mail to us...Sammie was so very happy here now to see your mail and he is saying how you doing mommy and where have you been?I have really missed you so much my love I know I might have hurt you; I remember that you used to say that nobody dies physically if he/she doesn't get the person he/she loves or have you forgotten?; you were right ... I know that now. I know that maybe I too won't die without you. But I know one thing ... that if I lose you, some PART of me IS going to die - that part of me which was born when we first fell in love, that part which you brought out in me, which grew as our relationship grew and which I had never seen before and I thought I never would. That part that made me realize that I did have feelings and sentiments, which made me realize that I could LOVE and it gave my life a whole new meaning, a whole new direction. The most important thing, it made me realize was that I was not yet complete and that I needed to be completed.

If I lose you, that part of me is going to die. I'll be the same person again as I was, before we fell in love. That part of me, missing in both the cases. The difference: that before, that part of me had not yet been born and now it would have died, giving myself reason to believe that my life would no longer have direction. The direction in which I would walk to seek my goal, The goal everybody seeks: The goal of completion. I need to be completed; I need to be completed by YOU.

I never wanted to hurt you; I guess I couldn't handle my anger. I don't want to hurt you ever again. I really want you to be happy. Happy all the time, and I don't want any pain or sorrow to even come near you ever again.

I know that the future holds in store for us, one thing is never going to change; my love for you. I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I'll love you forever...Honey so what has come over you and what happened to you that you said you had alot of problems?Hope you have get rid of them right now?So honey are you back to us now or you just decided to give us a mail?We are trying to be fine here and you know we are facing alot of problems and challenges here more than you do over here...Missing you so much my love..

Your Love and Son

micheal and sammie