Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190585 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:09 pm
[email protected]

Says he is divorced, no kids, profile says he lives in Toronto but in first chat says he is in New York state. A business man dealing in "Precious Minerals, Gold and Diamonds"

Here is his profile on Lavalife " In my Own Words"

I am a sincere, honest and humble person, i'm caring, respectful, truthful, kind, loyal, romantic, friendly and very easy to get along with, i'm social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, i can communicate and have a big heart for kids and i do believe in the truth and honesty cos honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all and i know its hard to be completely honest.., but i always try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best cos i am man of my word and i stand on it very much...No one really can change who i am or my personality cos i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am cos i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others and i really do care alot about others who care for me too cos i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely...... Being honest is a big deal to me like i said before and I promise to return the favor........

Well i am looking for a woman whose completely honest, loyal, respectful, truthful, affectionate, romantic, trustworthy and sincere about her words and feelings, someone who can communicate someone who is ready for a long term relationship that will leads to marriage, someone i can settle down with for the rest of my life, someone who is ready to build up a family with someone real.., i want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart cos to make a standard relationship it must really be based on love and trust are one big family and with both a relationship will be the greatest you ever imagine.., well i believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real happy cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman and i know when she gets to meet me she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too
Last edited by boots201 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#190596 by Grunt Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm
googling the blurbs
i found at least 17 profiles with pics commonly used by scammers :mrgreen:
#190616 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm
His first email to me:

Hello How are you doing today, it was really nice hearing from you,and i hope we continue talking to each other ....and exchange emails, because that is the only way we can develop something Good was born here in the state. I lost my dad and life was not so easy for my mum and i, so it compelled us to move to Germany and stayed there. So later when things get on well for us. We have to move back to USA. that is where i got married to my late wife who died 2years ago, After the death of my wife I met another woman whom I thought i could spend the rest of my whole life with. but things didn't workout well for us.Well, it was really awful. I caught her with my naked eyes with my best friend in my bedroom. So i got to let her go. Could you believe that she run away with my huge sum of money and later when i realize she has spent 90% of my money in my credit card account. I can trace and arrest her but i have given everything to God and really want to continue with life. Am a kind and honest. I have a soft heart and people take advantage of that always. But i know i get my blessing and reward from God....Am a broker in precious minerals. I deal with gold and diamond. But of late deals with gold a lot. I normally check it whether is of a first class or fake before individual and especially companies will buy them
#197186 by Grunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:58 am
michaelbanks
Looking For A Serious Relationship
I am a: 59 yr-old man seeking women, 50-97
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Associate Degree
Occupation: Military, I help to fight for peace for America :=)
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

About me:
I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too.I am looking for someone real. Somebody that isn't afraid to say i am sorry then make it right. I will do the same for her. Someone to laugh and have fun with. I am looking for someone that i can feel safe with and be myself. Someone to pray and study Gods word with. I am looking for the one that God has chosen for me!

I’m looking for:
First of all I love to laugh and be silly. Life is meant to be enjoyed. I don't play games. I am honest to a fault and see the good in most circumstances. There is always a lesson to be learned. If I say I am going to do something I will and won't back away from a difficult situation. My number one spiritual gift is care giving. Family is very important to me. I love to care for and spend time with them as much as possible. I can be serious too. I am very open and don't hide much inside myself. Even though most times I am very outgoing and comfortable in just about any circumstance I tend to be shy around women.

#197188 by Grunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:04 pm
Hello Beautiful woman
Hope all is well with you and everyone around you ... You want to tell more about myself ,I'm 59 years will be 60 years soon. I really enjoyed talking with you. Am the kind wonderful man you are looking for. I lost my wife 5 years ago through the cancer of the breast and am looking for another woman since long time loneliness, I have only one son called Roy 12 years.. I'm General Major in the U.S Military but I'm in Afghanistan for peace keeping People say I look 10 years younger than me, has. I feel very blessed person. . family values ​​are very important to me. I was very blessed with loving parents, but unfortunately I am very lost them.I hope one day I will be able to give love to someone, as they were with each other and me. I am in good health .. Am the only child of my parents. Immediately after high school I enrolled at the university and soon found out that beer and women are not an approved curriculum.
My best friends in my life for over 8 years and they know me well. I do not take their friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but something more than that.I am a very fun loving person who enjoys the little things relaxed. However, I would like to go about things slowly and build a good friendship. I am very loyal and affectionate. Above all, I have a great sense of humor. If you hold me in your life you will find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy hang with. I can promise you that we have a warm and friendly acquaintance at the beginning and could possible grow into something special. So go ahead all you will fall questions.If the time to take to get to know me, I think you will agree with me. I'm not bad looking either, it was said, in fact, I'm a good guy! LOL! I think, is that I wake up every day like a birthday. Life is too short to take care of little things in life. I keep a positive attitude in everything I do, and find the good in people. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, loyal, compassionate, loving, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always on the earth, and someone who not only knows I speak freely, but they need to be able to express feelings, me too. I want a partner who is trying to bring my mood is when I'm down and out. I'm very protective of my son / my family. I would say that my personality is not dominating, and I know jealous.I get a partner who can stand up to me to get into an argument and self-expression (this statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does have to do well. lol.) I have a wife, the family life style and want to understand, want, for them to have a good relationship with their partner that they must spend time with their partner. I understand and have no problem to spend with my partner to spend time with his friends, I am more worried about the heart and soul. But the hardest part is the
chemistry I do not think stands'm interested in one evening. I know what I want in life. I want someone to me and everything I know to work, to a better life for our future to create family to appreciate. Someone who accepts the mistake and not try to change my mine. A lady who stood by her husband in good times and bad. I believe that God leads us all on a path in life. Life is short here, so they live well and enjoy everything that makes life better. Remember, everything happens for a reason! I'm happy to be a very successful Military man, with a lot of class, .Professionally I have done a great job that I love to enjoy,. This work made me proud because it has taken me to some nice and large countries for peace keeping, I am ready, willing and able to venture further on a journey, the past behind them and were at the same time, the best memories and forgiving the ones that are unintentionally hurtful, and most will leave. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I want to share what I do with a certain woman that I love to have a profound ability to be filled and made to understand. We can not keep it, if we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow is in my head and my feeling that they come straight from my heart. Now I feel very peaceful and it seems like the appropriate place to stop. we need to talk more to get to know more about each other. I will be happy if we delete our profiles from datehookup cause you are the kind of woman i need in my life..... Take Care I hope this long message does not scare you away. . Captain Michael Banks
Received: from [98.252.125.23] ---> comcast proxy, Modesto, California
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014
#210856 by Grunt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 am
FMF
alsasnadea
i am simple and good man
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Doctor
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i consider myself to be fairly honest and truthful person and i expect the same in return i don
t want to meet someone who may think he will take advantage of me or lie to me under false pretenses no games all am asking is you to keep it real and honest from the beginning that way nobody is wasting is time and getting is feelings hurt.

About Me
Am Looking for a Honest caring Loving Faithful soulmate.I want to be In a relationship where I can Totally Trust the other significant person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working .Love is not about finding the right person but is about creating a relationship which will last for a very Long time.

...my dear add me now on yahoo messenger and let's chat [email protected]
#210857 by Grunt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 am
flirty9
alsandair
51 years old - from: United States - looking for a woman

WARNING!!! User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Ghana :laugh-s:

hello dear. i am divorced five years, i have visited your profile i am interested. Just wanted to say that you have a really great profile! I think we have a lot in common, I'd like to hear from you! You caught my eye so I thought I'd say hi! i want to know you batter, write me email ok!!! < alsandairdeaglen AT mail.com > and i will really appreciate that, I write to tell you all you need to know about me.write there again.. your Alsandair !! tele 001-213-426-0558

netlog
alsandairdeaglen
male - 50 years, United Kingdom
native language Português
#211631 by Grunt Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 am
zorpia
Mark
61, Gosport, United Kingdom
Last seen Yesterday
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to
Germany, Russia, China, Turkey, Qatar, France

wow,gorgeous.it is nice to meet you,i am new there and find your profile fascinating,send me your email so that we can write each others and see what the future have for me.because i am not always here duty to the nature of my job.cheers.
#213865 by Grunt Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm
Uwe again

georgedh
George David Hogg
As gentle faithful and good looking
Birthday: 01/04/1960
Interested in: Women
State: Houston city