Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19089 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:42 pm
TRECE BROWN

Liar and romance scammer

User name used treceluvup

Claims 26 or 27 years old, dob 24th December 1981, single, no children, "student" or "nurse", a British National living in Brooklyn, New York, USA

This scammer on these following dating sites;

<removed> MW

Name : treceluvup
Nationality : British

I'm from : United States
State/Region : New York
City : Brooklyn
Birth Date : 24 December 1981
Height : 168 cm (5'6)
Weight : 126 kg (278 lbs)
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Light Brown
Ethnicity-Race : African American
Konfession : Catholic
Body Type : Slim/Slender
Your Appearance : Very Attractive
Drinking : I don't drink
Smoking : I'm a non-smoker
Marital Status : Single
Have Children : none
Occupation/Job : Nurse
Language Spoken : English.

http://www.online-dating-messenger.com/profiles/fywqfwccrksfndi9.html

treceluvup
26-years-old female
From United States
Seeking male: 27 - 48
looking for my dream

marital status: Single
eyes: Brown
hair: Light brown
body type: Slim / Slender
tall 5'8 (173cm)
weigh No Answer
education: Associates degree
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
has children: No
job: Other

in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy

education: Bachelor's degree

http://treceluvup.skyrock.com/profil/

I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family , but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I appreciate the fact that you are honest and open-minded with me from the start..

27 yo - Brooklyn (New York)

http://www.easyfindadate.com/viewprofile/10640/

Trece Brown is a woman From Brooklyn 11201 in United States

Aged 26 looking for men from Spain aged between 30 and 45.

Trece Brown is looking for Marriage

I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family , but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I appreciate the fact that you are honest and open-minded with me from the start..

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19090 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#19091 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm