Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19148 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 pm
hello my dearest

hello my name is cilia i am a romantict young girl from africa i saw your profile today at expatinbulgaria.com (De clickified link - Ralph) i will like to know more about you then you can contact me with this email adress ([email protected]) then i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me hoping to hear from you soon.

cilia.
Last edited by began steele on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#19149 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 pm
ello Dear.

My name is Miss josphine i saw your profile today at

(expatinbulgaria. com) de-clickified link - MB and became intrested in you,i will also like to know

you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give

you my picture for you to know whom i am.

Here is my email address ([email protected])

I believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

josphine.

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

([email protected])

please reply me with my email address.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#19150 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm
From Naomi Idris

Hello Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Naomi Idris, I wish to request for your urgent assistance in my investment plans in your base, I wish to invest in manufacturing and real estate management in your base, this is because Inherited an important sum from my late father who was poisoned to death recently.

. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

My father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra , Ghana and Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.

Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $7.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

Please I want to invest this money in a very good business area over there in your country, this money was been deposited for my social security and for fruitful international investment. That is why I

need you to help me provide a good bank account where the bank that is holding this money will transfer it for an investment over there in your country .Please get back to me in my email so that I can tell you more of me , if you indicate your self to help me. After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below Email ( [email protected] )

Awaiting your urgent reply

Regards

Naomi Idris

#19151 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Monica Avor, I got your contact details

(.expatinbulgaria.com) and I'm interested in knowing you & being

friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as

possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so

that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each

other better.

My private [email protected])

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know

someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not

matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to

hear more from you soonest.

Yours truly,

Miss Monica.

#19152 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm
Hello Dear New Friend.

(BELLA_KORO(AT)YAHOO(dot)COM)

How is your health because it's most very important thing hope is well,well i came across your profile and became interested in you ok,please i will like you to contact me true this email address so that i will tell you more about me including my picture also remember that love is deference gift that came from above that's am here want to meet kind truthful honest caring well understand man who do know all about love then i will share all love of my life with him hope to hear from you soon here is my email ([email protected]).

Yours Bella

#19154 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Dear love

it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo, my email is ([email protected])

i will be waiting to hear from you.have a blessed day.

from melissa, PLS TRY TO CONTANT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT ([email protected])

#19155 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:04 pm
hello Dear how are you doing i hope all is well i get accross your profile just now and i see it to myself that you are the one am looking for so please reply me on [email protected] sorry i dont have my picture here but i promise to send it to you on my reply to you on my mail box so please reply this mail on [email protected] so that i can send you my picture and we can get to know better ok

With love

Kelly williams

#19156 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:06 pm
Hello dear,

Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in missed it oops! who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email ([email protected])Cares to know you.

Yours sweet heart

miss angel

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

([email protected])

#19157 by began steele Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 pm
Hello

My name is miss Edina.I saw your profile today(expatinbulgaria.com) and became intrested in you,i

will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a mail to my email

address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email

address([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.I am waiting

for your mail to my email address above.miss Edina (Remeber the distance or

colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Please reply me with my

email address here not in this site thank you

([email protected])