Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19181 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:54 pm
RITA COLE

Liar and romance scammer

User name used ritacole2009

Claims 26 or 27 years old, dob 16th march 1982, single, no children, "receptionist" living in Cambridge or Birmingham, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.218.195.106 = Accra, Ghana

Message;

I`m Rita,a matured, intelligent and fun loving woman,black hair and brown eyes am a 5,7''ft with an slim body. I try to enjoy the many benefits that life has to offer..Warm summer nights, chilled slightly by a cool ocean breeze, the subtle cool air of the mountains while skilling on a bright sunny day and then as the cold night approaches enjoying the warmth from a fire at the lodge....am confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible...

...Am looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and know true meaning of true "LOVE" and know true meaning of "HURT" and will know how to take care of a young lady like me, because I think that relationhip should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement