Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19182 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm
KRISTIANA

Liar and romance scammer

User names used kristianajoo toniabrown15

Claims 27 or 37 years old, dob 15th July 1972 or 1982, single, no children, "army" or "student" or "marine engineer" living in Woonsocket, Providence County, Rhode Island or Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.184.17.102 = Lagos, Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.militarydatingonline.com/kristianajoo

"hello"

27 years old | Woonsocket, United States
Female seeking a Male

I am kristiana by name am single and 27yrs of age and am really looking for a life partner, am looking for a man who will love and respect me and show me the true meaning of love

Height: 5’ 6” (168 cm)

Military Status: Army

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=27357

kristianajoo hello every body!!!!!!!!!!!

37 y/o female from belleville, USA
student

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1972 - July - 15
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education College student
Smoker No
Drinker No

I am a very easygoing, sincerely, honest, loving, caring, passionate and romantic lady with an excellent sense of humor, love writing poems. I believe in opening doors for a man and give him the respect that he deserves. I am very family oriented and love children. Some of the things I like to do are listening to music, going to the movies, the beach, i will love to know more about you thank you.

Ideal match description:

he most be a very honest man

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19183 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Messages;

i'm a shy girl who loves meeting new friends. with in the states and other countries

hello please do not contact me if you do not have a photo

A little about me... I am pretty easy going and laid back most of the time. I can also be very passionate about things if I develop in interest in something. I love all kinds of outdoor activities, basically I just like to be outside and active. Some of my favorite things to do are golf, fishing, hunting, camping, snowboarding, and riding motorcycles. As for music tastes I like all kinds except for rap and hip-hop, lately I have been a country music fan although U2, sublime, and Incubus are some of my all time favorites though. I am optimistic and can find humor in most situations when they turn sour. I consider myself to be articulate but I do enjoy the simpler aspects of life and try not to take things to seriously. I have also been known to be a wise-ass and full of sarcasm at times to! I like to try new things and will try almost anything once just as long as it doesn't get me thrown in jail! LOL. I have traditional values when it comes to life and relationships. Lately I have been making an effort to attend church to try to deepen my faith and learn more about God. I would love to find someone with the same ambitions or already active in church. Family is also very important to me. I believe in working hard and also playing hard. I am self sufficient money wise with a good career as a Marine Engineer** and have been doing what I do since I got out of high school almost 10 years ago!!! So I do have a stable profession.

I am kristiana by name am single and 27yrs of age and am really looking for a life partner, am looking for a man who will love and respect me and show me the true meaning of lovebe, I have been engaged once in my life but the man got married to a friend of mine which really hurts me till date, I got a hard time going over that ,I am willing to relocate to meet my real man

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.