You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#192016 by Grunt Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:32 pm
caroline
40 year old female
Seeking both man and woman for dating
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: New York
Height: 6 feet 1 :lol:
Marital status: Married
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: No
Interests: Helloo
Education: Graduate degree

About caroline
Hllo friends am very happy to be here with you all and i will like to meet people that i can share my ideals with so friends that is me for now.

pic shows Carolyn Williams
http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/trad ... ceRisk.htm

FROM THE DESK OF BRITISH AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL. Registered Office: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered in England: 1777777. VAT number: 222452988. Congratulations!!! The desks of BRITISH AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL have wonderful news for you today, Thursday the 20th of February 2014. We are so much pleased to unfold to you our online lottery award promo held in the early hours of yesterday in Portsmouth, London, United Kingdom, hosted by the board of BRITISH AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL. Your Meetup2.com account has made you proud. During an online randomly selection, your account identification number was selected and was nominated along with other users’ profile. From different parts of the world and after the draw your account identification number came out victoriously. Dear user, you are a winner of an ATM VISA CREDIT CARD containing a total amount of Two Million Great British Pounds (£2,000,000.00 GBPS) This is an encouragement award from the BRITISH AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL to its customers world-wide. This award is 100% guaranteed and you are not required to pay back now or later, it is completely free of charge. Your winning reference number is BA/1111/42400/030/L/ and you are thoroughly advised to keep this number as a secret from anyone as this is the only evidence that makes you the winner of this award. Note: This award is only valid until one month after which every unclaimed fund will be returned to the promoters and be warned this award is totally unavailable for persons within the age bracket of (20) years old. To redeem your prize, kindly send your reference number (BA111142400030) to the promotional manager of this award, Mr. Felt man Jeffery on his private E-mail address on [email protected] Best regards, Madam. Caroline Bridge
Advertisement