Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192078 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 am
I am James by name and. nice meeting you my name isJames am new to this site am nice looking God fearing trusting believing understanding kind good heart ed and simple easy going person. i need someone who is caring honest trusting loving understanding to spend the rest of my life with. going through your profile i found it very interesting and think we do match,( [email protected] ) i am online now at messenger and you can add me or send me an mail and I will reply you back with some pictures of me.I hope to hear from you soon
James

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.201.56
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#192096 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:40 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - james51 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/james51

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

hello thanka for ur mail..MY profile on there is james51.HOw are u doing i will like u as a friend so that we get to know each other

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192243 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm
Good morning..how was your night am very sorry couldnt mail you ealier on because i had a long day at work...I got your email on fishmeetfish that was were i got it dear to be honest with you...

#193010 by AlanJones Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 pm
hello dear never say that my dear.In this world it take time to know the unkown.nothing i neef from you all i want is you to be my friend so that we can get to know about each other ok..thank u

#193207 by AlanJones Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:49 pm
Hello Sorry for not writting you earlier on because of my work..How are you doing?Hope you are doing good...Well i will like to tell you little about me so that you will know who i am and then you can also do the same in return..I am a widower i lost my wife and 2 grown up children a boy and a girl 5 years ago in Los Angele's, where they went for a family friend birthday, right now i am surviving with my last and only child Juwiad Stevens s, who is at the moment schooling in London as a boarding student, i would have lost him also if not that his school authority refuses to let her mother to take him with them to Los Angele's, i will say God in his infinite goodness and mercy just do that to keep him alive for me, because he is the only family i have left...because i lost my mother when i was a little boy and my dad remarried, and my step-mother started to maltreat me so bad and when ever i tell my dad about it, he will not take any action, at a time i have to leave them to my grandmother, who i will say is the mother and father that i know, because she is the one who took good care of me in her own little way and means, she managed to train me in college and later i went into university, which she struggle everything possible best to pay my fees through the university, though once in a while my dad will support, after my university where i study Public administration/marine engineering, i decided to join the military force, but my grandmother decline to that when i made my intention known to her, because to her she is going to lose me in the military that has always been her motive for not accepting my decision to join the army, but as times goes on she see that this is what i really want to do, she have to let go and i joined the force, after my graduation when i received my first rank and military assignment, i lost my grandmother, it was a very sad and torturous moment for me, because it seem that my whole life centered only on me, i have no siblings to lay on to, my dad and his wife had 2 children, but my step mother made her children to keep long distance from me, and after my father died earlier 1997, i have never set my eyes on my half siblings or my step mother, but i have taken life the way i see it knowing that am all alone, by then am married to my late wife, so i only confide in her and see her as my wife and my mother, and when we started to have children i see my 2 sons as my brothers and friends and my precious daughter as my sister and friend, that is why i suffered so much trying to let the wound i got from losing them to heal all this years, but it have not be that easy for me, the sad memories still flash on and off through my wounded heart, i resigned from military service after losing my family, i thought i wouldn't be alive by now, but by the special grace of God he is still sustaining me, and also when i look at my only son and my only family left, i have the full courage to forge ahead and build a good future for him, because am the one he is looking on to for everything.I will like to end here so that i can get back to work now..Read from you sooner...
Yours Faithful
James

#193432 by AlanJones Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:04 am
How are u is everything alright i just wanna say hi to you before i leave to work
take care

#194082 by AlanJones Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:58 pm
Hello sweetheart,
I have been busy with work my dear and don;t been having access to come on and the is no single day i don;t have you on my mind....How is your friend doing now?I want you to tell me about you dear and send me some of your pictures..Thank you read from you sooner..Sorry for the delay reply...

#194210 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:34 am
Good morning dear,
I feel so much bad when i hear someone has been overdoes with anti-depressants but all we have to do is to pray very hard for a speedy recovery and i always remember you in my prayers and when i come on and don't get your mail i feel so much bad and let me always have an email from you so it will help us to get to know of each other..I can't wait to get to know you more my dear..I will missed you then have a nice weekend and take care..
Yours james

#194307 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:13 pm
Thank The almighty God to hear and i thank God he has answered our prayers...Well i want to know when will you have time for me so that we can be able to talk online dear..How was your weekend..off to church

#194633 by AlanJones Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 am
Yes i know that but i will like us to get instant messenger so that we can be able to chat and get to know each other more okay..Do that for me

#195130 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:42 pm
Hello my dear,
How are you doing today?Sorry to hear what is happening to you and i wished you a speed recovering and i wished i was there so that i can be able to take good care of you my dear all i need from u to have time for me and then things will workout my dear..Baby I can;t sleep when i hear this and i want you to recover sooner ....Hope to hear from you

#195434 by AlanJones Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 am
Yes my dear.i was been worried and thinking about you for God to help you recover soon my dear..so will be able to send me your pics and tell me abt u dear.miss u

#195503 by AlanJones Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 am
Good Morning my sweetheart,
Thanks for your mail and you look to much pretty and beautiful and i cant stop looking at your pictures.How are you doing today?

Sorry to hear what happen to you and i thank the almighty God for giving you the faith and believe that in this world the is someone for everybody my dear..

Okay nice to hear about your children and i will like you to send my regards to them and as you know you have always been in my mind and i want to know are you willing to settle down again.?And leave together as husband and wife because as i told you i need someone who i could share my everything with and spnd the rest of my life with...

Yes i also like to help the charities homes to and you know in this world when you have money you need to help those who are in need and then God will blessed you...I will like to get to work and i hope to read from you sooner..I cant get you off from my mind and will send you my pics soon okay...I Hope to read from you sooner dear..
James xoxoxooxox

#195508 by AlanJones Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:21 am
Hello My Dear,
I found some of my pictures for you ....And i hope you will like it and i will try and get more for you so that we can get to know each other and i will be very much happy if we can be able to talk more and get to know each other because am serious and i want things to workout and i will like you to have time for me so that we work things out my darling....I have to go to work and hope you have a nice day and read from you sooner...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Have you got my pictures let me know okay..

Image Image Image

#196186 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm
OKAY MY DEAR LET ME KNOW WHEN CAN I CHAT WITG U MISS U