Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#185420 by mysteryquest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 am
No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. An email or telephone interview is always the sign of a scam! No real company charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit. Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company or visa agent ever uses a free email address. Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real visa agent ever requests you wire money into any bank account or by Western Union or Money Gram. Read: www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk Always Google contact information to find warnings. Read: http://www.google.com/ Scammers are using the domain heliixesg.com to confuse job seekers. The real domain of the company is helixesg.com

Helix Energy Solutions
3505 W Sam Houston Parkway N
Houston, Tx 77060,
Tel:(253)397-1526, (276)644-6958, (253)243-1382
fax: (831) 722-9657 +12532431382
APPOINTMENT OFFER LETTER WITH AGREEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ref No: BX/US/00575688BZ.
DATE: 15/10/2013
NAME:
PASSPORT NO:
NATIONALITY:- INDIAN

With reference to your application and subsequent online questionnaire with Helix Energy Solutions Group, We are pleased to offer you employment in our Organization here in United States. The employment is subjected to the following terms and conditions; DESIGNATION: MECHANICAL ENGINEER CONTRACT PERIOD: This contract will be valid for a period of two years from the date of joining and is renewable after the completion of the first two years. REMUNERATION AND PERQUISITIES: Basic Salary: $6, 000/Month Transport; Transport will be provided for official usage. Telephone; Telephone allowance will be given to you by the company. Annual Leave: Annual leave of one calendar month for each complete year of employment will be allowed to you. This may be accumulated for two years and availed together. Leave encashment may also be permitted at management discretion. Joining Expenses; You and your family (Wife and Husband with two Children up to the age of (eighteen) (18) will be entitled to economy class air ticket. Visa Expenses; You shall responsible for the Visa expenses but will be reimbursed on joining. (Please have receipts in place) Leave passage; Return air passage airfare for economic class will be given to you and your family i.e., Wife/Husband and two children under the age of eighteen (18) years. Housing; Suitable housing facility will be provided by the company. Medical; Medical coverage as per company rules and regulations shall be provided by the company. WORKING HOURS: You shall be required to work eight (8) hours in a day and (40) hours/week TERMINATION: This contract can be terminated by either, *if you decide to leave this job and the service of this company, you shall be required to give a notice of 30 working days or 30 working days salary in lieu of the notice therefore. In case of the termination of employment by the employer on disciplinary ground, no notice period or compensation in lieu of the notice period is required to be given. RESTRAINT OF EMPLOYMENT: You shall be restrained from taking employment from any of our sister company's competitors in the states unless company’s prior permission is obtained. JOINING PERIOD: You are required to join this job in 30 Working Days from the date of acceptance. COMPENSATION CLAUSE: In case you resign or otherwise wish to leave the service of the company before completing one full year of service under any circumstances, you shall compensate the company for: Joining expenses incurred by the company on you and three months salary (Three months salary that will be paid to you upfront after successful completion of six months here in our organization). With this contract, any past contract signed by you with us, with any of our Sister companies or with any of our representatives are to be treated as null and void. You shall not have any objection to work, even if you are transferred to any of our branches. If you are interested and wish to accept this offer of employment, please sign the duplicate copy of this letter and return it to the management as soon as possible. In the event we have not heard from you on time, this offer will be automatically terminated Applicant Sign Mr. James Brown, Human Resources Helix Energy Solutions Group Houston, TX 77060, USA NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW HOME ADDRESS: MOBILE NUMBER: ACCEPTANCE DATE: SIGNATURE:
Advertisement

#192371 by eippi75 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:13 am
Last week I fulfilled an application form I received form [email protected] and this morning I got the following email from [email protected] with the attached agreement offer:

After due consideration and much attained experience work profile, the company is pleased to offer you a position as Project Manager.
However, be informed that we will be pleased, if you would accept our employment offer to join our prestigious company on the stipulated date. You will find an attached copy of the employment agreement document. On satisfaction with the content, you are to append your signature on the space provided for “employees”. The signed contract agreement should be forwarded back to us via email attachment. On receipt of the aforementioned, comprehensive information or details concerning your relocation procedure will be communicated to you immediately via our relocation adviser.
Kindly review the contract document, if you have any question with regards to the Offer of Employment don't hesitate to E-mail or contact me with the number provided for telephonic conversation .Look forward to receiving copy of the signed Offer of Employment. HELIX ENERGY SOLUTIONS will be pleased to have a skilled personnel with your work experience as part of our team.

Best Regards,
Paul Green
Director, Human Resources
& Project Development
+447053840621
Kirkton Drive
Pitmedden Road Industrial Estate
Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0BG
United Kingdom

I never got the interview face to face or on skype.
I never believe that is a real offer and I tried to contact "Paul Green" at +447053840621 and obviously the contact number does not exist.
Last edited by eippi75 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
#192391 by vonpaso xlura Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 pm
Both domains heliixesg.com and helix-esg.com are email-only. Please post the complete headers (minus your address) of the email you received from them so that we can kill them. The phone number beginning +44-70 is obviously fake.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#192463 by eippi75 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 am
This is the email that followed from the fake lawyer:

Documents For Work Permit Application
Inbox
x
Richard Bale [email protected]

8:16 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

I am Richard Bale. The Immigration consultant recommended by Helix Energy Solutions UK. I have attached the GATSA forms. It is for work permit applications issued from the British Home Office. The form should be filled and sent back via email to me.(all the information required in the form should be provided accurately) with these documents.1, Photo page of your international passport 2, You are to write a letter of acceptance of job offer addressed to the Director, Home Office Immigration and Nationality Directorate P.O Box 309 , Liverpool , L27XS. You are to state the company name (Helix Energy Solutions UK) the position offered, the letter should be signed and sent to me. 3, you should take a one year coverage INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS INSURANCE POLICY, this a mandatory requirement by the British Home Office and also a pre-requisite for approval of work permit. Based on the new Home Office guideline, the accredited insurance company is STAMFORD LINK ASSURANCE in the United Kingdom. You are to contact them for the insurance policy via their website at http://www.stamfordlinkassurance.com or email [email protected] you will be issued a certificate after you have gotten their policy. You are to send me a copy of the certificate with other requested documents to file your work permit application. You can reach me through my telephone number, +447042058553 Fax +448704954878

Thanks,
Richard Bale
#192472 by eippi75 Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Email with the required documents for insurance from [email protected]:

Submit Application Form
Inbox
x
Stamfordlink Assurance

5:11 PM (51 minutes ago)

to me
Attention Sir,

We acknowledge your chosen plan and Identification. Kindly submit your filled Insurance application form attached so we can direct our account department to contact you with our premium payment details.

Yours truly,

Mr Ruddy Mitchell,
Customer Care Unit,
Stamfordlink Assurance
#192491 by eippi75 Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:46 pm
Finally they through the email address [email protected] asked me the payment:

Premium Details

Stamfordlink Assurance

7:16 PM (29 minutes ago)

to me
26/02/2014,

Premium for Plan E is £2025 GBP which is equivalent of current exchange rate of $3,369.00 USD

Payment details within USA, Canada and Mexico account below:

Telegraphic transfer from the United States takes about 5-7 working days for funds to reflect in the UK before certificate is issued. Based on telegraphic transfer delays, we have decided to provide an expedited alternative form of payment with our designated partners in the United States since funds sent same day within the States will be received within hours. Below details for the transfer for clients within the United States, Mexico and Canada

Bank: KeyBank
Address: Plattsburg NY, 12901 USA
Account Number: 609259734
Routing Number: 021300077
Beneficiary: Julius A. Archibald

Kindly send us the transfer payment receipt once funds have been deposited to enable us issue your certificate.

Payment details within the United Kingdom and Europe account below:

Premium for Plan E is £2025 GBP which is equivalent of current exchange rate of $3,369.00 USD. Payment should be made through Bank Transfer to the company account details below:

Beneficiary name..Stamfordlink Assurance
Iban No…. GB59LOYD30998843524460
Sort Code...202963
Swift Bic…. LOYDGB21582
Bank Name...Lloyds Bank
Bank Branch Address…. 19/21 Powis Street,Woolich,London SE186JZ,United Kingdom
Beneficiary Address: 17 Berghlt Crescent,Stamford Hill, London N165JE, United Kingdom

Payment details within India, Pakistan and Asia account below:

Account Name………Unique Enterprises
Account Number………12732000002582
Pan Number………………EAZPS3512Q
IFSC Code…………………………HDFC0001273
Bank Name……HDFC Bank
Branch……………Duraga Nusreay Udaipur

Kindly send us the transfer payment receipt once funds have been deposited to enable us issue your certificate.

Thanks,
Mr. Nicholas Brett,
Manager Accounts Department
#192492 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm
^^^Above accounts reported for fraudulent use.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192496 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm
The bank accounts will belong to mules and it will not be possible for you to find out the details of who they belong to (at least one of the account names above is fake).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192527 by eippi75 Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:15 pm
Finally my answer with the payment receipt attached:

Dear Nicholas,
Dear Ruddy,
Dear Richard,
Dear Paul,
Dear Eliza

Thanks for your great contribute to reach my dream to get the most important opportunity in my whole life.
I have attached for you the payment receipt ( http://imgur.com/gallery/ZGdNdQn ).
I hope that will be useful for you.
Best Regards,
Truly yours,
Alessandro Podda
#194288 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm
New account used by the scammer

Dear Igor Manko,
The court certification and stamp charges are 1,795 British Pounds Sterling $2,979.00 USD with the Account details below. The court certification will take 3 working days for completion after which all documents used in the process will be sent by the British Home Office to your location in the United States and the nearest British consulate in your location for your brief working entry document Issuance.

Account Name... N.P Logistics (London) Ltd.
Acc Number.... 43822XXX
Iban Number.....Gb74 barc2001 8943 822X XX
Sort Code.... 20-01-89
Swift Bic: Barcgb22
Bank: Barclays Bank
Beneficiary Address: 75 Peckham London SE14 75RY , United Kingdom
Bank Address: 25 Camberwell Green Camberwell London SE5 7AB United Kingdom

Do not hesitate to email me for clarifications..
Telephone number, +447042058553 Fax +448704954878

Thanks,

Richard Bale

#194290 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:12 pm
The scammer trying to prove his innocence

Dear XXX,
I have been an Immigration lawyer for over 12 years now and never being involved in any scam or whatsoever and the information you researched could be originating from Africa and not the United Kingdom where I reside. Throughout the process I have never asked you to send me any money into my personal account and can assure you the process is genuine and you will soon be scheduled for interview. Disregard the search results as the process is almost completed for you to be in the United Kingdom to begin your job.

Thanks,

Richard Bale

Of course, he is actually asking for money to sent to the account of a mule, who will then forward it on to the scammer, rather then direct to his own bank account (if he has one).

#194291 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:13 pm
Dear XXX,
These people are only impersonating me as Richard Bale and the issue has already being reported in court here. I have spoken with your employer Allseas Group and first month salary/reimbursement of all expenses incurred will be paid to you by 19th Wednesday or 20thThursday this week to enable you prepare adequately before departure to the UK since your work permit has already being approved. Your employer will be contacting you by tomorrow for your Bank account details for the first month salary transfer. Trust me and funds will be paid to you this week.

Thanks,

Richard Bale

The "employer" Allseas Group is also fake and is played by the same scammer or one of his associates.