Information on romance scams and scammers.
#193193 by AlanJones Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:53 pm
Dearest,
How are you doing this evening, hope all is well with you ? I just got back to my tent right now and time here's 10:24 pm and I'm using this opportunity to wish you a blissful night and also know how you are doing before I go to bed. How about today's work ? I still want to know if I'm that kind of man you really need and also wanna spend the rest of your life with because I'm thinking and feeling so much about you which I don't know how and the words to use just to express my feelings to you. I wish we can be talking on phone always which will also help us to be getting more closer but due to security reasons here, mobile phones are not allow, it's totally out of band. We only make use of office telecom, which we don't always have access to make use it most of the time, and we can't receive calls on it. Our mainly communication are through emails. You know everything we do here, we do it very careful to avoid persecution and betraying. But you still have to give me your mobile so that I will have it and once there are any means to call you with the official telecom line, I will call you and hear your voice and you will also hear mine OK. My dear, you know that the only family member I have now is only my little son and my old sick aunt, now that I have found you and will be coming to meet you over there after my retirement so that we can see each others face and also make a well plan on how our future life will be because I have found you and can't afford to lose you because you mean a lot to me. I want you to know that you are now a part of me and I can freely and happily share all my life experiences with you. I want you to know that you are the only adult family member I have now that I can be able to share my life, my love, my good, my bad though we don't pray for bad but only God knows the best and we are only praying for the best which I so much believe that we will be seeing good, good only. My dear, feel free with me, open up to me, and mostly trust me, because trust is the major thing that will keep us to live and spend the rest of our life together. If there' s anything you want me to do for you or to be doing for you to build a trust that can never be fade on me exactly the way I'm doing on you now, just let me and I'm more that ready to do everything you want me to do just to satisfy your feelings towards me. I want you to know that you are all I need to settle down with after my retirement and I strongly believe that I'm going on the rightful way. I miss my dearest. Have a nice time. Kiss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#193267 by scooby101 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 am
My Dearest,

I must say it out to your hearing, and I can say it over and over again. I'm very much proud of you, and I want you to have in mind that nothing on this earth will ever make you to regret any step you make with me because I'm more than ready to give you all the best in this life that a man will ever give a woman, and no two ways about that because you deserve it. Trust me. Hope everything's going on well with you over there, and your work too ? I love everything you wrote and I so much appreciate your understanding and your kindness, ever since you came into my life, it was like coming home to a place I have known before and all the day dark was made bright. I have your mobile now, whenever there's opportunity to call you, I will not hesitate to do so so I can hear your sweet and sexy voice because I'm sure that your voice must be as sweet, even more than sweet as your thought. You have a very sweet thought, and I'm so much glad that I have you today as my one and only.

The cool breeze reminds me of your comforting embrace when I will be in your arms. The sweet scent of the flowers reminds me of the passionate and tender kiss that we will share together. How could I ever forget the name, which made my heart go in circles? How could I forget the tender touch that will make me be at ease? How could I forget every single day that we have shared together? How could I forget the person who gave me sweet sunshine and happy daydreams? I missed you so deeply. I missed the love that made us human and sane.The sweet lullaby of the wind beckons to me and tells me to stay strong and wait till I'm with you. As soothing as it may sound, I'm cringing in pain at the thought of missing you. I want to hold you, touch you and kiss you always. Every night, as I lay in my bed, I whisper to the stars in the dark sky to grant me my wish. I want you to be there for me and wait for my return. I toss and turn around, succumbing to sleeplessness, as I lay awake thinking of you.

All I need is you. Never was there a day that I didn't think of you. You were the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life at this point in time and I don’t want to let you go away. I miss you dearly. I miss the shivers that I feel whenever I look at your photo. I miss your sweet scent and the lingering smell of your perfume. I dream of your tender touches and your passionate caress. I dream of your passionate kiss and your warmth love. There practically isn't a thing out there that we weren't able to do. Together, you and I, we were for each other, for eternity. I want to see you laugh and smile always. I miss enveloping you in a big hug and telling you how much I care for you. I want to lay my lips closer to you with a passionate and sensual kisses.

I want to feel your heartbeat as I rest my head on your chest. Every morning, as I wake up, the bittersweet taste of coffee and its invigorating aroma reminds me of the glorious mornings the two of us will be spending together. I want to have breakfast with my most favorite person in the world, and you are the one. I walk past here in the camp and imagine myself holding hands with you, and then I’d run in circles pretending that you are just behind me. I love to be touching your hair always to feel its softness. I miss being the happiest person in the world,and I so much miss the most important person in the entire universe, and I will make you the happiest woman in the world. I love the way you have changed my entire life and I want it right now. I woke up from bed about 2 hrs ago, now I'm going out for today's work. It's nice, that you have changed your email address to avoid all those hopeless idiot that don't have a hand work than to be cheating on good ones to temper with your privacy, you are so smart and very intelligent, and I love that. You have all the qualities I needed from a woman. There are a lot of joy in my heart that I found you. Please Babe, send me your photos as much as possible because I need a steady reminder of you by my side always. What are your favorite food and your favorite drink, ? Do you smoke cigarettes ? Hope to read from you soonest. Have a happy day ahead. Kiss
#193416 by scooby101 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 am
Hello Dearest,

Hope you are doing pretty good over there !!! All that you said , all that you wrote are so exciting, when I led them for the first time, I felt like to be reading them frequently because your words has become my inner food and I feel so hungry of them whenever you did not write me, but feel so so happy in my heart each time you send me a message. You have really got all that qualities I needed from a woman and now that I have found you, I will not let you go because you mean everything to me, you are my life.

I am not ashamed of telling you this word that I love you. In fact we will live with great courage when we will be together, and love each other. With love, we have stolen each other's heart. There is no law in the world which can bind or regulate our free flow of love.Your unusual simplicity and feminine qualities always fill my mind with a lot of joy always. Like a thread which binds the garland, your inner beauty binds your lovable personality. Your beauty and love can not be expressed by words. The fragrance and secret of your love lies concealed in your sweet smile.

Your lustrous budding lips and sparkling damsel eyes always flashes the screen of my mind.You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner. The secret of your beauty lies in your gentle smile. I can't for a moment, even contemplate of being deserted by you. Please join me now in love and save my life because your love hold the key to my life, and your separation incinerates my whole body like a fire. Only your love can extinguish the fire of my desire for you. Before I met you, I had so many desires in my mind and wanted more of everything. Now, when I am happy with your love, I feel contended and don't want anything else in this world. Now my only desire is to accomplish your love and nothing else.

When you are with me I can settle in any land and live in any part of the world. With your company, I can face any challenge in life and succeed them with great courage. I seriously doubt whether a future heaven will be as sweet as the present earth with the delicate and delightful company of your love.You are and you will be the only woman behind my every success. You inspire and motivate me to work hard for the success and also to be careful in my work. You are the lady lucky in my life at all times. I feel that I can earn any amount of wealth when I win your love. I assure you that I will love you for ever in the future, as I love you now. I will not change my mind. My body and mind is reserved for you. There is no place for others to dwell in my heart except you. All I need is a queen like you to be present in me all the days of my life..

Dear, you forgot to answer some few questions I ask you, your favorite food, your favorite drink, whether you smokes, ? And please also send me your photo, OK. I'm waiting for you get back to me. Have a wonderful time. Kiss
#193429 by AlanJones Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:50 am
Dearest,
How's everything going on with, and your work as well...hope all is well with you !!! Your apology is been accepted. I'm also sorry for the lost of your friend's husband. My regards to her,let her be strong OK. Dear,there are some questions I ask you on the last mail sent to you but you didn't say anything, and I also hope that you understand everything wrote on the mail too, because there are somethings I tried to explain so that you will understand and not to make you get confuse. I'm still waiting maybe you can still come up with an answer, hope I'm not getting you offended ? Please you don't have to be offended or get annoyed with me on anything that I wrote or ask. I just want you to know that I long for this opportunity for a very long time for a woman to come into my life and be a part of me,because my heart has been empty and lonely for about 5 yrs and I have been praying, asking God to send me someone special as you are to come in and occupy all the spaces that has been in me. No two ways about it, just have in mind that whatever has happened in between us, happened at the due time. Don't be surprise, or have a doubt, or even think twice, for you are on the rightful direction with me.
The cool breeze reminds me of your comforting embrace when I will be in your arms. The sweet scent of the flowers reminds me of the passionate and tender kiss that we will share together. How could I ever forget the name, which made my heart go in circles? How could I forget the tender touch that will make me be at ease? How could I forget every single day that we have shared together? How could I forget the person who gave me sweet sunshine and happy daydreams? I missed you so deeply. I missed the love that made us human and sane.The sweet lullaby of the wind beckons to me and tells me to stay strong and wait till I'm with you. As soothing as it may sound, I'm cringing in pain at the thought of missing you. I want to hold you, touch you and kiss you always. Every night, as I lay in my bed, I whisper to the stars in the dark sky to grant me my wish. I want you to be there for me and wait for my return. I toss and turn around, succumbing to sleeplessness, as I lay awake thinking of you.
All I need is you. Never was there a day that I didn't think of you. You were the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life at this point in time and I don’t want to let you go away. I miss you dearly. I miss the shivers that I feel whenever I look at your photo. I miss your sweet scent and the lingering smell of your perfume. I dream of your tender touches and your passionate caress. I dream of your passionate kiss and your warmth love. There practically isn't a thing out there that we weren't able to do. Together, you and I, we were for each other, for eternity. I want to see you laugh and smile always. I miss enveloping you in a big hug and telling you how much I care for you. I want to lay my lips closer to you with a passionate and sensual kisses. I want to feel your heartbeat as I rest my head on your chest. Every morning, as I wake up, the bittersweet taste of coffee and its invigorating aroma reminds me of the glorious mornings the two of us will be spending together. I want to have breakfast with my most favorite person in the world, and you are the one.
I walk past here in the camp and imagine myself holding hands with you, and then I’d run in circles pretending that you are just behind me. I love to be touching your hair always when we will be together to feel its softness. I miss being the happiest person in the world,and I so much miss the most important person in the entire universe, and I will make you the happiest woman in the world. I love the way you have changed my entire life and I want it right now. I woke up from bed about 3 hrs ago, now I'm going out for today's work. Please Babe, send me your photos as much as possible because I need a steady reminder of you by my side always because I do feel lonely most of the time. Dear, what are your favorite food and your favorite drinks, ? Do you smoke cigarettes ? Hope to read from you soonest. Have a happy day ahead. Kiss

I cares

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#193607 by scooby101 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:02 am
Hello My One and Only, how are you doing,hope everything is alright with you ? You have not write me back and I'm worried to hear from you. I don't know what could be the problem. I tried all my best to know if I can be able to reach you through our official telephone line but couldn't. I just pray and hope that you are fine. please write me as soon as you put yourself together because I'm missing and thinking so much about you. I love you XXXX. Kiss
#193814 by AlanJones Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 pm
Hello My Dearest,
Hope you are doing pretty good over there and also taking proper care of your friend, my regards to her!!! My dear you have really got all that qualities I needed from a woman and now that I have found you, I will never let you go because you mean everything to me, you are my life.
I am not ashamed of telling you this. In fact we will live with great courage when we will be together, and love each other. With love, we will tear each other's heart apart. There is no law in the world which can bind or regulate our free flow of love. Your unusual simplicity and feminine qualities always fill my mind with a lot of joy always. Like a thread which binds the garland, your inner beauty binds your lovable personality. Your beauty and love cannot be expressed by words. The fragrance and secret of your love lies concealed in your sweet smile.
Your lustrous budding lips and sparkling damsel eyes always flashes the screen of my mind. You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner. The secret of your beauty lies in your gentle smile. I can't for a moment, even contemplate of being deserted by you. Please join me now in love and save my life because your love hold the key to my life, and your separation incinerates my whole body like a fire. Only your love can extinguish the fire of my desire for you. Before I met you, I had so many desires in my mind and wanted more of everything. Now, when I'm happy with your love, I feel contended and don't want anything else in this world. Now my only desire is to accomplish your love and nothing else.
When you are with me I can settle in any land and live in any part of the world. With your company, I can face any challenge in life and succeed them with great courage. I seriously doubt whether a future heaven will be as sweet as the present earth with the delicate and delightful company of your love. You are and you will be the only woman behind my every success. You inspire and motivate me to work hard for the success and also to be careful in my work. You are the lady lucky in my life at all times. I feel that I can earn any amount of wealth when I win your love. I assure you that I will love you for ever in the future, as I do now. I will not change my mind. My body and mind is reserved for you. There is no place for others to dwell in my heart except you. All I need is a queen like you to be present in me all the days of my life.. Dear, please do tell me what you want most in life,I mean your greatest wish in life ? And please also send me your pictures so I can have them as a reminder of you,whenever I think of your tender touches and missing you, I will be looking at them at same time OK. hope you understand me ? I'm waiting for you to get back to me. Have a wonderful time. Kiss

#193934 by AlanJones Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 pm
MY DEAREST
Hello Babe, nice to hear that from you. I'm very much glad. `I'm doing some paper work now but just rounding up to go to bed so I can be able to wake up early in the morning and get prepared for work. Hope you had a successful and happy day ? I'm now dropping you these lines before going to bed. I wish you are here with me so I can hold you very tight and close to my warmth body, look very deep inside your charming eyes and tell you how much I care for you. You mean the world to me and I miss and think of you so much that I just can't live my life without you since you have became a part of me and I really bless the day that I found you. Well, I don't normally know how you take it but I just can't stop myself from letting you know how much I love and need you. You are the most intelligent, smart and understanding woman I have ever met and I have been so blessed to keep you in my life. You will always mean the world to me. I can't believe we're doing this all over again.
I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful woman in the world. I know I frustrate you and sometimes make you wonder if you can do this again and if it's worth it, but I long for nothing but to keep you happy always. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart. You've filled all the cracks in my soul and you've made me a better person. Babe if it weren't for you, I honestly don't think I could have made it to this day as successfully as I have. I love you with all my heart and soul. My happiness is prolonged only because of you. You're basically all I think about. Babe, when I'm not thinking about you, whatever I'm thinking about has to do with you. You're my everything, my existence, my love, my mental status, everything, and I want to thank you for being the person you are. No matter what, Babe, I love you and I belong to you fully. Babe, you send me some of your pictures if you don't mind, OK, Wish you a goodnight rest, sweet dreams. Kiss

#194054 by scooby101 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:52 am
Ever since I met you, My life has been a in special place where I don't know what to do with my self. How was your day Babe ? I'm very much happy to have met a wonderful woman like you in my heart, my life and my soul which I can't say nothing about you. I can see it from distance that you are the only woman that can complete me ever since I lost my late wife. And I know that this can make my little son also happy to have been with a kind and loving woman like you. I want you to know that whatever happened in our relationship between I and you, I have nothing to say because you make my heart complete and you mean so much to me my Big Babe. Having you has been like meeting an Angel on my way to heaven Babe.

My Babe, from the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that, you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I want to show you that I was created to meet you and make you mine no matter what it takes to be. I think of spending every minute of the day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles that separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. Getting to know you is like talking with an Angel who is about to let me know that you are the only one I should love and care more about and I'm ready to do that.

I don't want to lose you or turn my back on you because of the love and kindness you have for me Babe. As I told you before that in less than 2 months, we will be getting to retired from the Army and I will like you to know that I will be coming to meet you in your country so we can do all the necessary arrangement and proper introduction needed. What do you think ? Babe you are the only and only Family I can say that I have now and I'm not going to joke with you. I will do what ever it takes to make our family happy when ever thing is alright with me here in Iraq Babe, may be start a new life again in the state or wherever we decided to settle down when I come over to your country because we really have a lot to discuss.

I thank God everyday for letting me met you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I'm. Well I will like to end here,OK. Hope to have your reply soonest. Kiss.

Always Love You.
#194083 by AlanJones Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:05 pm
Yes Babe, I always work so late everyday and night before I go to bed. I really have to be doing it like that because of the preparation of all the necessary documentation needed for the approval of my retirement which I never wanted anything to be a set back. How's things going on with you over there ? Hope your friend is getting more better now!!! Babe you are always in short of words each time you wrote me, and I have came to realize that you don't like writing too much the way I always do. But Babe writing much will help us know each other's mind. I know you don't normally have the chance due to your work but you can still make out chance for me just the way I always do for you.
And that's why I always wrote you so late in the night because that's the only time I have to settle down and write you most of the time due to the nature of my job. Even when I'm very weak and needed to have some rest, I must use my last strength and drop you some lines of words to show you how important you are to me. Babe please if you don't mind, I will so much appreciate writing me much lines of words, it will really help me a lot especially to know more and more of your mind than I do now. Please try to understand me, OK. I'm only trying to make things well open to you so that you will understand all my feelings for you from the bottom of my heart. Babe you haven't send me your pictures as I requested, please do send me some of your pictures,OK. I wait for your response. Have a nice time.

I cares a lot

#194214 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:42 am
Hello My Big Babe,
A very good day to you. You are the essence and charm of my life. You mean music to my ears, concern to my heart and add value to my life. Your pictures are so so nice. I'm glad to have you as my one and only true love that I will spend the rest of my life with. You are worthy of all love and praise from the bottom of my heart. I have never been lucky much in life and the world has not been so loving and caring to me. But your presence has brought fragrance to my life and I have started loving life as never before. You have added a meaning to my life. It has never been like this before. You are the loving companion I always wanted and adored in my life. I appreciate you have chosen me. We will always be with each other in every mode of life, in all ups and downs and in all untrodden paths of life. I promise to give you the life you always dream of. We will surely make the best couple on earth. We will have several adventures of life together and even promise you the most wonderful intimate time. You too will remember me always. I love you more than any other man on earth could ever do. I want you to promise being with me always. I can't survive without you. You are the one whom I trust and with whom I can share the most loving and most bitter experiences of life with. I long for the time you will be in my arms and we will spend hours together.
The most important thing is that when one has a lovely and beautiful queen like you becoming a life partner, what can be greater than that ? You are the one who can understand me, know me, be with me, help me, love me. You will soon realize how strongly I talk from the bottom of my heart. I promise to share all the burdens of life together and have a wonderful time together with you. I promise to be a good and responsible partner and best father in future. Hope you have the same committed attitude towards me ? Love you sweet heart. I have so much to offer you and I have been holding the feelings deep inside my heart. I have tried to open up a little but there is a lot more in the pool for you. Honestly you have really got very much attractive look. You look so pretty. I love the style of your hair. I love your charming and sparkling eyes. I feel like to lay my lips closer to yours and give you a tender kiss that no one else will ever give you. Looking at your sweet and sexy breast drives me crazy that I can't imagine you by my side, that will be my greatest happiness so I can be able to touch you, feel you, carries you up and pamper you always. Your eyes reveals the feelings from the bottom of your heart. I love you so much my Big Babe. I have been so much busy doing laundry, but now I'm going for a gathering with the overall chief commandant but will soon be back here in my tent. I will write you when I'm back. Babe tell me your greatest wish at this point in time ? Hope to read from you soonest. Have a nice time. Kiss.

#194644 by AlanJones Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 am
Hello Dearest,
How are you doing and how was work ? I'm very very sorry for my late reply,it was due to the nature of my job here in Iraq, there was a little conflict among soldiers here, so we are trying all our possible best to make sure that the whole issues is being resolved. Hope you are not angry with me, please Dear, just understand me and my present situation, soon everything will come to an end because I will be going for retirement and that's why we are running up and down just to put things in order to avoid delay.
I have read and understood everything you wrote, I agreed with all you said. I have told you all about me and about my parent as well at the initial time, either on the very second mail I sent to you or the third. I'm from the city of California LA, there I have a home. I have no parents, I lost them when I was in a tender age. I was raised up by an aunt but she's very old now and also having a heart disease. I'm a widowed but I have one son who's 14 yr old, but he lives in school where they are taking proper care of him because no one is there to take care of him.
I have no relatives, no family member. I must say that You and your family are now the only family member and the only relatives I have now, especially you, you are now the only one I can truly rely on, to share all my life experiences with, hope you understand me ? Ask me anything, any time whenever you get confuse, I will not hesitate to answer you, OK. I'm very much glad that we found each other, and I strongly believe that meeting each other can't be a regret to any of us, rather it will be an everlasting living together with happiness, lol. What do you think ? I wait for your response. Kiss

#194674 by scooby101 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:46 pm
How are you doing and how about work ? Please I'm very very sorry for my late reply, it was due the nature of my job here. There was a little conflict among soldiers here in Iraq which we are trying all our possible best to put everything accordingly, but all these will soon come to an end because I will be going for retirement soonest. Hope you understand me and not angry with me right ? Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see your pretty pictures, or reading your lovely and kind messages that you always sent to me. I read them all over and over again. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. Every time I look into your eyes on your pictures I know that is where I want to live and die. I love you with all that I'm, all that I was and all that I will ever be.

Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. I really love you. Since day one we have shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest man I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I'm so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you. Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Thank you, XXXX. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them ? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I'm to have someone so special to miss. When I miss you, I don't have to go far, I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I will find you." Babe you mean everything to me. I wait for your reply. Kiss
#195077 by scooby101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 am
Hello My Darling wife,

How are you doing today ? Hope you are doing pretty good!!!! Darling I'm so so sorry for my late reply, it was due to some circumstances, there was an award given to some selected and merited soldiers for job well done here in Iraq by Iraq government yesterday been 22nd Saturday 2014, that was the final award before our retirement. Babe you can't believe this, I'm among in the best soldiers selected for the award and that was why I kept so long to reply your letter because we are busy running up and down for the presentation and clarification of some credentials for the award, Babe right now I'm having my own award with me and it's so so marvelous, in fact I never expected something like this, your presence in my life has brought me this far. Ever since you came into my life, everything has been turning around for my good.

You are truly a blessing to me from God and I can't stop showing appreciation. Babe I want you to give me the details of direction on how to meet with you over there in your country, the name of the nearest airport in your city, name of your city, your house address, and I already have your mobile number. Babe the military head office U.S delegate will be coming here in Iraq any moment from now to announce the date of our retirement and also for the last passing out celebration. Babe I requested for your address because I will be coming to meet you over there as soon as I have my retirement certificate with me, I don't want to waste any more time here. Babe very soon we will be together as husband and wife, and we will be doing everything together as well. Do not worry about anything OK, when I come over we will discuss on how our future lives will be, the place we will settle down for the lest of our lives and some other things, we really have a lot to discuss, OK.

Babe I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away! You have created a secret mental palace, a fantasy that only we can reach within our dreams. You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you, my sweet Darling. What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life ? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you will let me, in the rest of the time we have in this life, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess, like a Princess, like an angel. There is something really special about you,it might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things.

The person you really are that I hope to meet very soon. And it might also be the little things, the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your photos. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I would probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I found that you are on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. You mean so much to me. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

What further words can describe what we have together ? For our love to grew as it has this past weeks, I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You have always had the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be. Though the sea separates us till that special day, I know we take each breath, and always together as one. I love you with all that I'm. I love you because you made me look forward to each day. You are my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I'm thinking of you. There are no roses as lovely as your Beauty. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spent reading your messages and watching your sweet photos. You are my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with all my body, soul, and mind. You are my everything. I love you so much. Babe I want to know if you are still having doubt on the love and care I have for you ? Write me back as soon as possible, OK. Have a lovely and peaceful Sunday. KISS
#195425 by scooby101 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:53 am
Honestly I'm very much glad for this wonderful and greater thing that God has done for me, for both of us, in fact I remain speechless ever since I got the award because it was unexpected. Babe I want you to know that you brought a total liberation and changes in my life ever since you became a part of me. Babe I cannot do without you..Hope everything is alright with you over there ? Like I said, as soon as I have my retirement certificate with me, I will be coming to meet with you over there. Thanks for your kindness, your care, your motivating thoughts, you are such a nice, smart, wise, intelligent, gorgeous and understanding woman. I'm luckily enough to have you as my future wife which I will spend the rest of my life together with, and we are luckily enough to have each other as partners for the rest of our lives. To God be the glory. Babe thanks for the address, once everything is been settled here, I will let you know before my coming, OK.

Ever since the first day I found you, I knew you were the one for me. There was no doubt in my mind that we will be spending the rest of our lives together. The past few months have been hard especially since you are not here with me but no matter how far you are, our love will flourish and bloom in each other's heart. I await the day we reunite as I miss your tender touch, kiss, and most of all, your hands as you caress my body. I want the whole world to know that I love you MY DARLING and nothing will ever change that. There is no other woman for me and there is no other man for you; we were created for each other, to ease each other's pain and sorrow and replace our sadness with love and happiness. But you are the most beautiful woman I know, both on the inside as well as the outside. Your beauty is so captivating! It's not even possible for me to stop thinking about you even for a minute; you are always on my mind. You do something to me, Something so indescribable, there are no words that I can say that can even give you the slightest clue as to how much I love you.

You have truly made me the happiest man on earth; I have never ever been happier in all my life. I have no clue as to what I did to be so, so lucky and I will be eternally grateful for you and the love you gave to me. I will never stop loving you. You, you, you and you alone,you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire, without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you all my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I'm waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side. I love you. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me now. You are perfect in my eyes, and there is absolutely nothing that I would ever change about you. I know that no one is perfect, but Babe, in my eyes you are. It leaves me amazed yet blessed to have found someone as special as you are.. I want you to know that since the day I found you, I have fallen deeply in love with you.

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make my every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best and closest one, my one true love, my one and only. My Love, My angel, My happiness. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes my life worth living. Day by day, my love for you increase more and more, becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see your photos or reading your sweet messages every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm. I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful, You gave me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Darling tell me, are you still having doubt on the love I have for you ? Nothing can change my love for you..Babe write me back as soon as possible, OK. Missed you lot. Kiss