Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195176 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:28 am
Darling please and please don't be rude at me. remember we all are human beings. no one is above mistake and we do learn everyday and moreover no one is perfect. Darling please and I beg again kindly accept my apology Please.

DARLING PLEASE AM VERY SORRY. I WANT TO ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART AND FIND A PLACE ALSO IN YOUR HEART TO KEEP ME THERE COS YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND. DARLING I VOW TODAY THAT I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU FEEL BAD OR OFFEND YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE. DARLING PLEASE KINDLY ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND ACCEPT ME BACK TO YOUR LIFE.

THANK YOU DARLING.

DARLING,
SCOTT BYER

DARLING SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED NOT TO FORGIVE ME MY SIN. PLEASE ARE YOU STILL WILLINGLY TO HELP ME WITH YOUR PROMISE?

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU KINDLY REPLY ME BACK SOON.

YOUR MAN

SCOTT BYER.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195657 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 pm
Hello Sweetie,

How are you today? hope you are okay for me. Darling please I want use this big opportunity to say once again am very sorry for what has happened between both of us. darling please again kindly assist me with what you promise me because my life is not comfortable here and my life is also in danger. Darling please If you have not yet forgiven me, please with your church mind kindly forgive me and send me the money by Monday morning so that I can leave this place as soon as possible.

Thank you Darling

Your Man,
Scott Byer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195893 by AlanJones Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:08 pm
Hello Darling,

How are you today? Hope you are doing fine for me. Darling I just want to inform you that finally I have gotten to the United Kingdom now. Darling I am so grateful for all your effort towards me. Despite the fact that you are angry with me but I don have any other option than to tell you my god news. darling I am so happy now. darling secondly please can you do me a favour Please. darling please I want to start a new life here now. Darling please can you help me with some amount of money so that I can use to start up some business here in the United Kingdom Please darling. I await your soonest response.

Thank you Darling,

Your Man,
Scott Byer.

Nope, still in Nigeria :laugh-s:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.79.64.146
Originating ISP: Ngcom
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#196709 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Now using the email address [email protected].

Hi Darling,

How are you doing. It quite a long time. Hope you are okay. Darling once again I want to use this opportunity to say am very sorry for what happened between us. Darling please dont allow the little misunderstanding we had to destroy our relationship. Darling please I also want you to considered all the way we came from. Darling please dont let the Devil to come in between us. Let come back together as husband and wife. Darling please once again am sorry.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man,
Scott Byer