Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195128 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:33 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Juliet001 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Juliet001

Seeking for the right Man

Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Athletic Religion:
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair
Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

My nae is name is Tony, i am 40 years old i seek for the right woman who is going to love me for me, i am easy going man i am caring and like fun ......where is the woman for me

Image Image

PM

My nae is name is Tony, i am 40 years old i seek for the right woman who is going to love me for me, i am easy going man i am caring and like fun ......where is the woman for me...........i really like to know you please add me on [email protected]

or you can send me your email address so i can add u

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195197 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 am
Hello XXX,

In your most beautiful moments, in between the minutes of dawn, when the sun rises over you and illuminates the curves of your skin in soft gold hues and glimmers. As I roll out of my bed, you’re there to support me to make sure that I don’t fall, but if I did, you would be there.
You are beautiful; you are alive. I sometimes feel as though I am above you, because you’re living at such a consistent rate. I neglect your stability and sometimes think I’m moving faster and I am more important than you, but those moments are seldom. You extinguish these thoughts of mine unintentionally just by being who you are, you’re extravagant, phenomenal, something that even the greatest philosophers and scientists couldn’t fully comprehend or explain. I live my life, day by day thinking of you, understanding you, wandering around as an independent with you there.
You are every ebbing flow and soft whistle I hear in the trees, I even feel as though you have given life to them sometimes, that they’re a part of you, shading my reading blanket, and giving warmth to my campfire. All these elements combined have made you into this beautiful, wonderful creature that I love with every fiber of my being. Every electron that pushes another electron away from it reminds me of you. You make me laugh when you allow happy coincidences to cross my path, because you find the most interesting things to be humorous.

i wil like you to get a yahoo account so i can chat with you always on here..........you give me hope because of your attention

Kissss/hugggg

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.13.177
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195211 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:53 am
i want you and i am trying to figure out how i can get so close to you .....can we talk on the phone

#195243 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 pm
PM

My love,You and I are very different, yet exactly the same. How is it possible that two people so opposite match so well? There is no answer except together love works for us in a way I have hoped for all my life.please get a yahoo account have many pics and i need just to be close to u

#195295 by AlanJones Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:24 am
Honey , please i will never lie for you cuz i need a true love ....please will be thinking about u

Image Image Image

if you can give me the chance to come to your life , i bet you i will never treat you wrong i just wish this could link to Marriage to be with you as a husband and wife , let me love u babe

#195320 by AlanJones Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 am
The scammer's real photo

#203330 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 3:15 am
Still active on FMF

PM

Hello
my name is Tony, i saw you profile here today please i will like us to hold a strong relationship i will like
you to contact me here with this my email address([email protected]) so that i can be able to send my picture to you and for you to know more about me. I will be anxiously an eagerly waiting to hear from you soonest through my private email address ([email protected])
Have a nice day,
Best Regards
Cheers Tony.

#203476 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 am
Hello XXX,

how are u and your family ,thank you for Getting back to me , i really like what your look like in your profile pics, please need to know more about you ..like your age occupation and where you live in part of the world .
please send me also your pics .

your faithful Tony .

#204117 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 pm
Honey you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .I will always be here for you.
Honey it's very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish i could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness this expression must come in the form of latter such as this. i know it's difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated so long. life seems to be full of trails of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. Our love has been assaulted many times, and I’m convinced that it's true because the longer I’m away from you. The great is my yearning to be with you again.
I cherish any thought of you. prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my tiny, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace and my most passionate kiss. i love you so much.

Hello honey, how are u doing, sorry for getting back so late,its becuase i was out to another country for business i work with filling station we deal with oil and gas , i have a girl of 6years but right now she lives together with her mum, we have been divorce for 2years now ,i do base in London that where i live my mother lives in Nigeria , my father from Holland ...i will like to get close to you ..hold me tite ....alot off kisses and hug to u the woman i want to love already in love

#204163 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 pm
Am in Nigeria, but if you feel i can come and there over there with u to start a new life together i will be very happy to have you forever in my life , i deserve u honey please send me your number i want to call you and hear your lovely voice ..hold me tite

#204235 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 pm
Hello XXX,

i can come , but i do always think how amazing it will be to see you in my life as my wife , honey i will need to talk to you or chat with you on yahoo messenger please give me your number ..i can wait to contact you hold me tite i love u

#204278 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 am
number ?let me call u ...

#204462 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am
Hello honey ,

how are you am sorry i try to call the phone number you gave me but i could not reach the number wont dial .
please send me the number to with zip code so i can call.hold me tite

#204536 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:48 pm
Hold me tite , when i woke up this morning you are my first thought XXX, show love

#204641 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 pm
+2348141640073

honey am sorry for that please store this number on you phone and you will know am the one calling you next time , i want to love and to be part of your family