Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189948 by AlanJones Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm
This one is not the sharpest knife in the block :laugh-s:

Profile on FishMeetFish - mcoy11 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/mcoy11

Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

My name is General Mark Mccoy,I am a nationality of United States of America, i was born and raise in Logan, Ohio and i am 56 years old. I started my Career 1976 after graduating with military honors from the U.S. am currently on a short peacekeeping mission hear in afghanistan kabul.

The first picture is of Uwe Hubertus, the other is possibly the scammer himself.

PM sent

I feel I am a man of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible.. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies would want but someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it ruin her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.
email me at
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196320 by Grunt Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm
with this photo
viewtopic.php?p=189948#p189948

on FMF again
francis12
am looking for real woman here
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Interest Keywords / Tags am looking for good woman here to
About Me
my name is Abingodzo i just join here i will tell you later???

hello, i was passing through here when i come across your lovely profile, wont you mind if i get to know more about you, i will like to share you more about me when you reply my name is Larry i will be happy if we can chat on lne now on yahoo messenger now okay what is your i.d i will add you when you send me here okay or you can add me right now [email protected] About me: I have realized that life is too short to wake up in the morning with regret. In the same aspect you have to love the people that treat you right, and forget about the ones who don't and beleive that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody ever said that this would be easy, only that it would be worth it. People change so you can let them go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you beleive lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together. We need to learn from the mistakes of others because we can't live long enough to make them all ourselves. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. We need to laugh when we can, apologize when we should and let go of what we can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Smile when you're sad, love what you got and always remember what you had. I have learned that good byes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories good or bad will always bring tears, and words can never replace those feelings.
Looking for: some one with loving and caring, honest, open minded, some one can think for himself, strong minded and with good personality
#196371 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 am
PM from francis12 on FMF

my dear i just got it here and i am going to send you my photos now i hope we chat on yahoo so you can see me on webcam too and know who i am to you life okay thank you?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196375 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:33 am
Email from Larry cecil [email protected]

i am so happy with you here i am going to send you my photos now to see if you really like me tell me i have to chat with you online show you my webcam here and see you also what do you think okay?? so pls again add me on yahoo messenger now [email protected] okay

Couple of the earlier pictures re-used, plus this one

#196376 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 am
hello dear i am here looking for you okay tell me if you really want to chat with me online i still waiting for you okay i like you and i want to know you butter okay

#196405 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:08 am
I am very Glad to write to you this mail and very Happy with smiles to read something from you well I want us to pick up the Communication from here well I am Single and looking for a long term relationship someone which I can Adore and Embrace her someone i can respect her 100 % . I want to tell you much about me I work with the United Nation security service and I am Special Aid to the U.N.C.H.R to Syria Refugee Camp and also a Super Visor to the United Nation Army I am an American and I was born in Washington DC but grew up in the Bahamas i lost both parent due to cancer my father died due to Prostrate Cancer and my mother died due to breast cancer well i lost my wife too but we divorce before she died she was into Drugs and misbehaving so we divorce and she was on the street of Las Vegas but i tried my best to go on with life my favorite color is blue .I have brown Hair and I am 179 tall feet and also I am 75 kg I am an Easy going person and I am Looking for a Long Term Relationship some one i can Respect 100 % I have one Child I Love to football and i like Golf too I am Energetic and love Nature i love to visit different Environment and different Countries i am now looking for a kind, considerate, honest, caring, warm and loving friend to share life with.Someone who is comfortable expressing her self. Open communication is so important for any type of relationship to thrive. Honesty, integrity and respectful treatment are very very important to me - No Excuses!I have a "No Tolerance Policy" for lies, games, BS or drama!s and be affectionate! I'm a passionate man - intelligent, funny, creative, warm, kind, caring, giving, honest and genuine - the real deal! Casual and all-natural. A feisty, fun, strong good hearted man! Can you handle it? lol.I'll have you laughing and loving everyday I'm a "hands-on" person, love to cook, be creative, and do nice things for people. I appreciate and enjoy the simple pleasures in life, but also enjoy a wide and eclectic range of interests. I'm not a couch potato and I like to be active, but I also like to chill and relax at home or with friends. I'm rather low-maintenance and easygoing, but at the same time, I'm intense and put 1000% of myself into whatever I'm doing.I don't need to be at the top of your list (although I won't complain if I am LOL!), but don't put me at the bottom - I will be very unhappy there I am Up for trying new places... show me your favorite spots! Would love to visit Italy someday. Love to be near the ocean, or in the water - it is so soothing to the spirit.Here are Some of my favorite things: WaWa coffee and dark chocolate (not necessarily together) LOL! Taking walks w/ my rescued Golden Retriever. Cooking and hanging out with friends. Music, arts, crafts and cultural events. Being outside on a nice day. "Comfortable Silence" and snuggling up with the one I love I'm a fun loving man looking to meet nice interesting people. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and entertaining.I'm a very positive, upbeat and cheerful person and am looking for someone who is like minded.I believe in communication and being able to accept people for their differences as well as as their common interests.My favorite saying is, "It's about the journey not the destination". I really believe that to be true. At times, we lose sight of what we have to learn from life and only focus on the outcome. We learn from every experience, even the bad ones.I am seeking a relaxed, fun, mutually respectful, intimate relationship with a kind man who is single and capable of love and passion.It may be important that you know in advance (consider this a warning label if you will) that I am truly looking forward to being in love again.I am a single parent...I am a compassionate/passionate devoted friend and partner...Live life, love life to its fullest, and laugh at silly things that make me happy....I live an active life..and do take time to smell the roses...lol....I love the outdoors...beach...mountains.. animals, horseback riding and ... especially my pet I am a very secure in who my Partners are. I had the love of my life so i have no great expectations friends first whatever happens from there does or doesn't. I am secure in who I am. I Work with United Nations , ONLY INTERESTED IN WOMEN........ also not into married women that's leads to a lot of heartache for others and myself potential to go nowhere why you do not want us to chat online yahoo messenger tell me ?

#196465 by AlanJones Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 am
how is life with you doing there i hope you are good today also for me here i want to chat with you why not you come online with me one on one chat tell me?

#196536 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:15 am
good morning how you doing there i really like to have good time with you okay so pls join me on yahoo messenger that will help me to know you well here i am new to this all here okay?thank you

#196559 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:28 am
thank you what about Skype okay we really need to chat online ,my dear i am happy to have you on here but do some thing about it now okay

#196561 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 am
dear not you having or not i just want you to know me real here because i am looking for real person in my life okay that is why i keep you here okay so my dear do somthing about it so you can see me okay?

#199123 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:04 am
PM from lucaslovefish121 on FMF

Hi dear,how are you doing today,hope everything is fine with you over there,well I've been roaming around your profile,Not the fact that you're beautiful but you seems to be very nice and understanding lady,I would really love the chance to know you more better and be nice friend to you,it would be my pleasure reading back from you,because I would appreciate it a lot. Have a nice day,and I will be waiting to read back from you.

#201571 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:40 am
[email protected] still active on FishMeetFish

FANTASTIC my fantastic woman how you doing there i really missed you online i do not know hwy still i can not see you here tell me something now okay i can not wait to have you in my life that is why i keep sending you notes just want to know if we can chat tell me okay my dear your LARRY

I am very Glad to write to you this mail and very Happy with smiles to read something from you well I want us to pick up the Communication from here well I am Single and looking for a long term relationship someone which I can Adore and Embrace her someone i can respect her 100 % . I want to tell you much about me I work with the United Nation security service and I am Special Aid to the U.N.C.H.R to Syria Refugee Camp and also a Super Visor to the United Nation Army I am an American and I was born in Washington DC but grew up in the Bahamas i lost both parent due to cancer my father died due to Prostrate Cancer and my mother died due to breast cancer well i lost my wife too but we divorce before she died she was into Drugs and misbehaving so we divorce and she was on the street of Las Vegas but i tried my best to go on with life my favorite color is blue .I have brown Hair and I am 179 tall feet and also I am 75 kg I am an Easy going person and I am Looking for a Long Term Relationship some one i can Respect 100 % I have one Child I Love to football and i like Golf too I am Energetic and love Nature i love to visit different Environment and different Countries i am now looking for a kind, considerate, honest, caring, warm and loving friend to share life with.Someone who is comfortable expressing her self. Open communication is so important for any type of relationship to thrive. Honesty, integrity and respectful treatment are very very important to me - No Excuses!I have a "No Tolerance Policy" for lies, games, BS or drama!s and be affectionate! I'm a passionate man - intelligent, funny, creative, warm, kind, caring, giving, honest and genuine - the real deal! Casual and all-natural

#201676 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 am
I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper.

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I see your email here. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you because i need you . You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much