#162480 by Spook Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 am
http://en.netlog.com/seriousnesss
seriousnesss
online male - 48 years, New York City, United States
I am searching for love....true love not money
Company Private Detective
Profession Soldier/Police/Security

Hi ,
I'm Kenneth Donald 48yrs old from Miami,Florida but presently in NYC USA.I'm single searching for true love and a serious minded woman to grow younger with in long term relationship,I came across ur profile on here i like it , I hope you are who you said you are?I don't like liars, alcoholics, or druggies. I don't like to be taken advantage of. I would like to know about you and this question will make it easy for me if you kindly answer them.
How old are you?
What do you do for living?
Do you have children/How many are they ?
Are you single at moment?
Are you searching?
What kind of movies do you like?
Favorite pet?
What do you think is romantic?
The best thing ever happened to you?
What do you hate?
The coolest person you've met this year?
What do you do when you are bored?
What was your most unpleasant experience until now?
Smoker?
Do you drink a lot of alcohol?
I will be an happy man reading your answer to these questions. I am not investigating you LOL
Hugs
Kenneth Donald .

Advertisement

#162768 by Spook Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 am
policeofficermark2
male - 53 years, Florence, United States
HELLO AM HERE TO HELP....FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING
Company FBI
Profession SCAM DETECTIVE (Soldier/Police/Security)
Hobbies LONG WALK/TRAVELLING/HELP- ING SCAM VICTIMS

Also on DATEHOOKUP
http://www.datehookup.com/User-269913772.htm
offmarkdean
Zip Code: 11010
I could be best described as kind, compassionate, intelligent,and romantic, I love to laugh, and want things smooth for closed ones, I am tall, 6'4" and in very good shape. I love to laugh and have a great sense of humor.I am romantic at heart and love spur of the moment surprises, weekend getaways, exotic travel, romantic dinners or a candle lite evening at home. In spite of the side that likes an occasional stroll on the wild side. I am very dependable, 100% loyal and total reliable. What you will see in me is a secure man who is vulnerable, open and a good listener.

#166710 by Spook Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 am
sandrajames2013
female - 38 years, Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:

hw are you doing? u are a scam victim.. and you have a funds in the victims account here in nigeria you need to claim it fast before somthing happened to it.. okay? [email protected] is the email u will contact for the bank files..

#168531 by Spook Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 am
http://en.netlog.com/richard_gibson045
richard_gibson045
online male - 46 years, San Diego, United States

hello how are u angel? thanks so much for acepting my friend request, i will love to know u more but i am not always online here on this site b
But we can chat on yahoo messanger if thats ok by u? add me on [email protected] or send me urs so i can add u here.. thanks and remain blessed hello beautiful angel, how are you today? i must say you look good and responsible, if you dont mind i will love to know more about you and connect with you if thats ok by you? hope to hear back from you as soon as possible... take care and God bless you.
hello how are u angel? thanks so much for acepting my friend request, i will love to know u more but i am not always online here on this site but we can chat on yahoo messanger if thats ok by u? add me on [email protected] or send me urs so i can add u here.. thanks and remain blessed

#170221 by Spook Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:45 am
http://en.netlog.com/stevens1900
stevens1900
online male - 57 years, London, United Kingdom

Hello young lady, how are you? Just came across your profile and couldnt go by without saying hi. I am an interpol officer here to find love and catch online scammers. Add me to give me information about scammers and tell me about yourself." .

#196495 by 2Olives Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 pm
Police Officer Michael Bishop <[email protected]>

THIS SCAMMER USE STOLEN PHOTOS OF MYRLE CARNER, Director of Law Enforcement Services at Seattle Police Department

Date: 04 April 2014 at 14:48:15 SAST
To: ***
Subject: Re: Hi Stephen
Reply-To: Police Officer Michael Bishop <[email protected]>

Hello,
How are you and your family? I've sent several emails about your scammer and the money deposits with his bank to you but so far nothing has been heard from you I don't know if you have not been receiving the messages. Being the officer in charge I have started working on the release of the money have in the bank and the bank would like to have you come forward with some vital documents. Please send the under listed information to me immediately.
Name
Current Address
Contact numbers
Occupation
The money would be released to you within 10 working days according to the director and I am working to make sure you receive it within the same period. I await your immediate response.

Regards,
Officer Michael Bishop

https://www.facebook.com/stephan.wilson.1848

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him - Martin Luther King Jnr.