Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197646 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 am
Good Morning My daer!
How are you doing this morning?I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you..Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me,If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time,If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together.I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!My world has no meaning without you.....You are the reason for my smile...Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.You make my heart melt!Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart! I miss you, we should get together soon!If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.I will love you forever and always.Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love..I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!I love you, Geit. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.Take care for me and hope we chat soon my love....Always yours ... Davis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197669 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 am
Good Morning, my dear XXXX ! I love you!

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!
#197740 by scooby101 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:58 am
Good Morning Dear XXXXX,

How are you doing? i just returned from a 2 hour training session with the troops and i am now coming to take a little rest and i will after that be on my way to Baghdad and my driver is not feeling all that well so maybe i will drive myself...I am reading all your emails you have sent me ever since i made me this trip but i am lost of words to see how your emails are...There is nothing i can do now than to say, thank you so much for the emails you always send me....Nothing absolutely can come between the kind of love we have for each other..All that i know is that i love you and nothing more and i am ready to even die for you XXXXX..I love and need you more than you can imagine and i just cannot live my life without you now..You are truly a dream come true...It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other.In my dream last night, I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you....Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I know we are both waiting and when the time is right, will accept each other as a husband and a wife and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you.

Kindly take care for me as i go and take some rest ..I kiss you all over your body..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....Always yours Davis
#197761 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:33 am
Good Morning my Angle,
I'm doing good here, hope all is well with you? if so thanks be to God...New day,new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness.Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good women in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you for letting me love you like I do. Thank you for always being sincere. Thank you for being you!! This love letter is not just for the times we've talked and I found myself anticipating the next word that fell out of your mouth,it's not even just for the times you said that you loved me more than life itself, this love letter is to thank you for being you and letting me be part of your life..I love you' when I know already and shouldn't I even bother saying it to you when I've already built my world around you.I just want to thank you and thank whoever sent you for me to put my faith in you. This letter is just a patch on what I feel for you; the rest is a private conversation between our hearts...I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise.I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much.

Today, I want to tell you about how much I love you and think about you: my days and nights are now brighter then anything 'cause I have my Moon on my lap..Yes, Dear, you make me feel extraordinary.I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now. Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me every day of my life,your prayers and your love for me.I know that I can't give you as much love and care that you've given me because I know I can't be an angel like you. You are real, Angel. You are an angel of love and kindness. I really adore you and want to give your my hearty feelings. I want to give you a special prayer: God bless you and may you live long." No one can take your place. And listen, I'm here for you every day of my life with lots of love and best wishes.......Kindly take care for me and stay bless....KissesEmojiEmojiEmoji and lots of love...All always yours Davis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197881 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 am
To the love of my life I say good morning,to my better half may you always have reason to laugh.As you start today receive more grace to live as it has been written of you.Morning is not only the start of a new day,but a miracle of God that says darkness will always be followed by light.Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and D. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!Have Hope and a very Good Day...Kindly take care for me and stay bless..All always yours Davis

#198013 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:31 am
Hello Angel of my life,

How are you doing Angel? I wanted to tell you today how good I feel about us and our future.I enjoyed being with you.I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you..Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling.There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey,I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that i have found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the site.I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife.I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is,or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

It seems that everything we write is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today ... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always make you feel special too.I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.I love you with every part of my being. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else...If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would.You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself.Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours Davis,

#198068 by scooby101 Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Good Morning My Dear XXXXX,

Just a quick note to know how you are doing this morning and i hope you are doing well and also have slept well for me? I am really missing and thinking of you so much and i am always yearning to be with you and spend a loving time with you...My dear XXXXXX, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me... I thank God that I have found a woman like you.All that I can offer you is an eternity love. I can offer you a good loving heart that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a good loving heart that will support each other every day. My dear XXXXX, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your forever loving man, then I would wait forever to be with you. . You're the only one that I want....Sweetly take a good care of your self for me.

Always Yours Davis XXXXXX,
#198117 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:29 am
Happy Easter My sweetheart,

Honey how are you doing in this Easter? Thank you for opening my eyes to things that I can do which I thought I can’t. Loving you is the best thing that happened to me...May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter,and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity,success and happiness.Wish you a Happy Easter, EASTER"Wid Luv And Best Wishes..May That EASTER Day Brings LOT of Happiness And JOYS in Ur LIFE.May u Live Long LIFE...And That EASTER day Will comes in UR life Hundred Times...Remember me in Ur prayers..If Jesus Christ not died 4 us, our faith is vanity, we appreciate him 4 given us live. Happy Easter..May d sweet luv of Easter be filled out heart 2day and 4ever, cos he has paid 4 all our sins.You & I Should have been there on the cross, but it was the wrong man that was crucified for all our sins...His life, His love for us He gave.... Such a High cost he paid...I am the most fortunate man in the world because you are my woman. I am willing to do anything just to make you smile.

I will not allow anything to come between us. You are mine. I am yours. Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You...You are the reason why I always wear this smile on my face. If words are not enough to say that I love you..I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that. Loving you is important to me. Your love is precious to me...I will shower you with my hugs and kissesEmojiEmojiEmoji...Always Yours Davis

#198118 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 am
Hi Honey

Hey, Sweetie, I just wanted you to know that I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you.... You mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for you. I want nothing more then to be a wonderful husband and perfect father for Geit.....I love you," that's always how we start. Those five simple words always bring a smile to my face and song to my heart. I am just writing this here because it's the only way I know that I can shout to the world I love you..I am so happy, I feel complete. You are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me. I didn't know what would fill that void, but I know now that it was always you. We've become such good friends, I trust you, and I care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you love me as much as I love you. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless. I really am speechless. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Thinking of how much you love me brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days; everything makes sense. Thank you, my sweet angel... I will be on my way to mission and i will be back in 2 days time...Always yours Davis........

Angel of my life i will be back in 2 days time form mission and i will write you once i am back from the mission

#198213 by scooby101 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am
Hello My Sweet Love!
i'm doing fine and you?I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you..Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me,If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time,If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together.I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!My world has no meaning without you.....You are the reason for my smile...Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.You make my heart melt!Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart! I miss you, we should get together soon!If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.I will love you forever and always.Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love...Always yours ... Davis
#198344 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 am
Happy Easter My sweetheart,

Honey how are you doing in this Easter? Thank you for opening my eyes to things that I can do which I thought I can’t. Loving you is the best thing that happened to me...May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter,and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity,success and happiness.Wish you a Happy Easter, EASTER"Wid Luv And Best Wishes..May That EASTER Day Brings LOT of Happiness And JOYS in Ur LIFE.May u Live Long LIFE...And That EASTER day Will comes in UR life Hundred Times...Remember me in Ur prayers..If Jesus Christ not died 4 us, our faith is vanity, we appreciate him 4 given us live. Happy Easter..May d sweet luv of Easter be filled out heart 2day and 4ever, cos he has paid 4 all our sins.You & I Should have been there on the cross, but it was the wrong man that was crucified for all our sins...His life, His love for us He gave.... Such a High cost he paid...I am the most fortunate man in the world because you are my woman. I am willing to do anything just to make you smile.

I will not allow anything to come between us. You are mine. I am yours. Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You...You are the reason why I always wear this smile on my face. If words are not enough to say that I love you..I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that. Loving you is important to me. Your love is precious to me...I will shower you with my hugs and kisses...Always Yours Davis
#198368 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:23 am
Hi Honey

How are doing? honey am back and cannot sleep because of the joy of success in the mission to heart, I've missed you so much, I have a lot to tell to you about the mission, I am now trying to tell you all, because I trust you and know you are my true love .. I trust you and love you so I will share all my secrets with you ... Where the hostages in the camp of Al Qaeda ...My love, because you know Al Qaeda has its origins in the uprising against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan ... Thousands of volunteers from throughout the Middle East came to Afghanistan as mujahideen, warriors who are fighting to defend fellow Muslims ... The mid-1980s, Osama bin Laden was the main financier for an organization that Muslims from mosques around the world have recruited ... These "Afghan Arab" mujahideen, which numbered in the thousands, were crucial in defeating Soviet forces.....We had an open fight with Al - Qaeda in their camp, and we are about the power they are capable, they ran from their camp like this ... When we came into camp, we found some strains that we opened and discovered that there were U.S. dollar sign, the Al - Qaeda use to sponsor their terrorist attacks in the country ... We tried to put the money on fire, but eventually we stopped to share the money among ourselves, since we have suffered in the country for many years. We had divided the money, and I have my own share of $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR. And I use my own money packaged in a brief case and write your name on the briefcase when my wife and I are labeled as your jewelry and sent it to the company office of the Red Cross in the evening, before I get home, because there is no other way to keep it with me here. I did this because I am convinced that you are the woman I will spend my life with and we will be happy together, so that's why I did that. I discussed with Mr. Dan Roberts, a Diplomat here, and I want him to deliver the briefcase to your house, so you can keep the money safe until I come out in after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and met the same concert to their own to move from here. Because it is very hot here and risk. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis......I know that we loved each other and cannot hurt each other and I know that you are there for me and will never betray me, because you sent to me specifically, so I will be happy again. My friends prompted to send its own share of the money to their wives, but I have only you that I have studied and now can trust to send my own share of money to you so that you can keep it . All my hope on you, and I know that you will not disappoint me with this little money; we will be able to set up a huge gamble when I come.

The United Nations has prohibited the transfer of money from Afghanistan to protect the terrorism, is the only way to use this honorable messenger reagent to secure the money to be delivered to your home. Don't tell any outsider, that kind of money you have in your house until I come because I have a few months to stay here. I will meet with agent and discuss with him, to know how he will deliver the money to you as soon as possible so that I will have the rest of the opinion here. And do not tell your body over the money because the hearts of men are so mysterious. So that they do not plan evil against you so please try to keep it a secret, because your safety is more important to me. I will wait to hear from you so that we can do it quickly, to move the money from here.

I slept very late, and race I have now for the attack, I will also meet with the messenger agent who will deliver the briefcase to you and will let you know when I come back at night, my guardian angels are with you in order to protect you for me while you go out.

I love you with my entire mind

with big hugs and kisses on my lips

Always yours Davis

#198490 by scooby101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 am
To the love of my life I say good morning,to my better half may you always have reason to laugh.As you start today receive more grace to live as it has been written of you.Morning is not only the start of a new day,but a miracle of God that says darkness will always be followed by light.Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and D. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!Have Hope and a very Good Day...Kindly take care for me and stay bless..All always yours Davis
#198498 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:06 am
Hi Honey,
How are you doing? sweetheart base on the mail i send to you as am back from mission, is not illegal. Honey We tried to put the money on fire, but eventually we stopped to share the money among ourselves, since we have suffered in the country for many years. We had divided the money and I have my own share of $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR....Soldiers are being killed on daily basis and here is very hot here and risk base on the war....I know that we loved each other and cannot hurt each other and I know that you are there for me and will never betray me.. Sweetheart my friends prompted to send its own share of the money to their wives, but I have only you that I have studied and now can trust to send my own share of money to you so that you can keep it . All my hope on you, and I know that you will not disappoint me with this little money; we will be able to set up a huge gamble when I come....Honey I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I read you mails . Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days i read your mail and also write you mail. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much,....Sweetheart base on the mail i sent you when i come back from the mission I have discussed with Mr. Dan Robert, a Diplomat here, and I want him to deliver the briefcase to your house, so you can keep the money safe until I come out in 17th of next month after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and met the same concert to their own to move from here. Because it is very hot here and risk. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis....Honey my own share of the money is $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR. And I use my own money packaged in a brief case and write your name on the briefcase as my wife....Sweetheart after i have meet diplomat Dan Robert he ask me about my wife house address for the deliver of the briefcase to your house...

Honey i will like you to write to Diplomat Dan Robert This way that you are the wife to Davis Nelson and also send you data to him by email to enable him to tell you when to be with you over in your country......Sweetheart i can wait here to be with you soon once diplomat Dan Robert gets to your house......Honey here is the email Address to Diplomat Dan Robert ( [email protected] ) Honey please try and contact diplomat Dan Robert in his private email address as i told you with your data s like

1)..Your Full Name

2)...Your Hand-phone Number

3)...Your House Address

4)....Your working ID card or any of your picture

Honey please try and send dose information to diplomat Dan Robert to his private email address( [email protected] )i told you that you are the wife to Mr Davis Nelson...Honey please update me once you send the information as i told you....... Honey First of all, I would like to say I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met in Dating site. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting to be with you soon.....Each and every kiss feels like the first and my love for you grows stronger and stronger as the seconds, minutes, hours and days go by. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul and I always will. My Sweetheart, I love you!!! ....Always Yours Davis and with a lot of kiss.

#198620 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 am
Good Evening Angel of my life,

How are you doing ? Sweetheart Diplomat Dan Robert is not just a boy the way you think. Just that he need your data base on the delivery Schedule as he told me ... Honey please i need your help so i can move out here soon to be with you once Diplomat Dan Robert gets to your home .. Honey your data is needed base on what Diplomat Dan Robert say for delivery to you as my wife as i told him.Sweetheart i can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who will took this pain to understand me.

please Your Full name ...
and your phone number....

SWEETHEART Good Night and also have sweet dream.. Alway Yours Davis