Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#197706 by emort775 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:15 pm
i have received this email from this email address: [email protected] of which i have sent them my C.V for a job opening earlier

Dear Emad Al-Dean abd Al-Rahman Mohammad,

Congratulations over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of RAS GAS COMPANY LTD UAE.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

Now, you have to contact the ETIHAD TRAVEL AGENCY, UAE for the acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which will empower you to live and work in UAE also sign the Contract agreement and send to ETIHAD TRAVEL AGENCY, UAE.

THE ETIHAD TRAVEL AGENCY VISA PROCESSING OFFICE, UAE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:

ATTN: NELSON WILBUR

CHIEF IMMIGRATION OFFICER

ETIHAD TRAVEL AGENCY

No- M-60-D,

Dar Al Rigga Building - Rigga Road

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

E-MAIL: [email protected]

E-mail: [email protected]

TEL: +971 526 53 0118

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the ETIHAD TRAVEL AGENCY, UAE in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place in RAS GAS COMPANY LTD and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! On your appointment.

Regards,

ENGINEER Mohammed Javeed

HR OFFICER

Ras Gas Company Ltd (RASGAS)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

TEL: +971-555-546-895

this email came to me without even a phone call interview..just i'm successfully able to join the team without any assessment ..

they have attached to me a file containing 7 pages of employment contract and am asked to sign the contract last page and email it back to them ..and to contact the company above for visa issuing..what am asking is there any obligation for me if i sent them the signed paper??? or should i not even waste my time on that??
Advertisement

#197714 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 pm
It's a scam - don't waste your time sending them anything. Just ignore any future emails from them.

Legitimate businesses do not use free email addresses like these scammers are.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197738 by emort775 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 am
thank you MR Jones for your fast reply
and i want to show my gratitude and appreciation to all team of this very useful web site

great effort that worth the gratitude
#197758 by vonpaso xlura Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 am
You don't apply to a travel agent in the country you're visiting for a work permit. Any job offer that claims this is a scam.

etitravels.com was registered by a Nigerian for one year. It is fake and has been killed.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#197759 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 am
Nice spot VX - I missed the fake domain :oops:.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.