Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#197842 by Brown02B Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 am
Is this a scam .. I am in deep

[email protected]

ALLIANCE AND LEICESTER BANK PLC.
Tel: +44 8712340574
Fax: +44 709 298 4
+44 707 708 0707

Date:15/4/2014

Attention

You are welcome to the Alliance and Leicester Bank Plc.

Prior to your mail,i was not allowed to complete the balance fee required from my end,the ROYAL CROWN COURT OF JUSTICE LONDON,UK refuses my proposal and asked the Delivery agent to wait until you are able to come up with the Fee required completely.

Meanwhile,i have explained to the Royal crown Court of Justice London,uk regarding the present predicament from your end,they insist that as a beneficiary it's your duty and responsibility to remit the fee required or if i am not careful i will be charged for money laundry due to my interest on this matter.

Further more,i was advise by secretary not to front but to inform you on this recent development,the Royal crown court of justice London,uk states that you have between now and Friday to remit the Balance $900:00USD and if the fee required is not remitted then,your ATM MASTER CARD will be confiscated.

However i need you to understand that this is not my fault none the Government,this decision was taken by the Royal crown court of Justice London,uk and as a COURT you have to obey and follow the rules and regulation while this transaction is completely finalize by Friday as soon as the $900:00USD is remitted.

I will await your swift response upon this mail.

MONEY GRAM INFORMATION BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME: Olowo Moses
ADDRESS: No 23 ChataPur extension New Delhi India
AMOUNT EXPECTED:$900:00USD

SENDER'S NAME:
MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER:

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Sincerely Yours,
Chief Executive and Director: (Mr John Walter )
Vaults Deposit Manager (Accounts department)

Alliance & Leicester plc. Registered Office: Carlton Park, Narborough Leicester LE19 0AL. Company Number: 3263713. Registered in England. VAT number 545765414. Alliance & Leicester plc is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Our FSA register number is: 189099.Members of the British Bankers’ Association.

NB: ANY PAYMENT MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PERSONS WHO IS NOT PROVIDED FROM THE OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS OF THIS BANK IS NOT RELATED TO US AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Advertisement

#197849 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Brown02B,

Yes, it is 100% scam. The phone numbers are redirect numbers which mean they can be answered any where in the world. Scammers love these number because they can pretend to be in the UK.

Also the writing skills appear to be from a West African. West African scammer are in India or they have some of their scamming buddies there. The name that he wants the Western Union money sent to is familiar with West Africans.

No real company would use a free email provider like live.com

The only way to get a real ATM card is to visit/go to your bank personally. The only money that will be in that account is what you deposit. No one is going to put money in an account and give you the ATM card.

The scammer is trying to steal your money. The fake ATM card will never arrive. He will just continue to scam you with new fees until you realize it is a scam or you are broke.

Stop all contact with the scammer. Just ignore all his communication to you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#197856 by jolly_roger Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:21 am
Thankyou for posting the story Brown. As Bryon has stated, it is far better that you simply cease all contact with the fraudulent scammer. Have noticed the number 44 707 708 0707 has been used in a previous scam using the same name from the latter half of 2012. If you have sent money to the scammer, sad to say it's gone forever with no recourse available. If you have not sent money yet, please do not. The best way to extract yourself out of the scam is to stop all communications with the scam artist. Do not confront the scammer in any way because that makes it worse.
#197996 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 pm
Anyone who is not already kith or kin and tells you to send something by Western Union or Money Gram is a scammer. The ATM card story is a complete crock and a typical scam story. Any number beginning +4470 is a redirect. The writing style, as Bryon said, is West African.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#198037 by coinpuppy Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am
As everyone else said, it is a scam, do NOT have firther contact with the scammers, and if you have lost money, please be advised that there is NO WAY to get it back, and anyone who tells you that you can recover it is a scammer