Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#197939 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 pm
Delinquent Money Collection Scam targeting lawyers.

Dear Counsel,

An electrical company in Arizona needs your help to collect debt in your jurisdiction. Please get back to me via email/telephone and I shall give you details as soon as you reply.

Richard Tena
President
[email protected]

Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
480 409 0832

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197940 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your prompt response. Please be informed that the debt in question is as a result of an outstanding payment of $398,750.00 for goods delivered in good condition to our customer (All Island Concrete Pumping. 64 Colin Dr., Shirley, NY 11967). The due date for payment as agreed based on our signed agreement & issued invoice was 1st of June, 2013. Please do carry out a conflict check on my debtor and let me know if it’s a collection your firm could assist my company in handling.

Finally and most importantly, be informed that we intend working on a contingency basis and we will like to draw your attention to the relationship with our customer which has been cordial and we have had successful business relationship over the past few years, and it is in our position to maintain this relationship after collection of the outstanding sum owed to us.

Upon receipt of your positive response, I will send you a copy of the agreement and invoice for the collection. I look forward to a timely response from you.

Sincerely,

Richard Tena
President
Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
602 753 0613

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197941 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 pm
Dear XXX,

Your mail is received and well understood. Find attached the scanned copy of the signed and initialed agreement. Please be informed that I have today informed Mr. Charles Noble of All Island Concrete Pumping. (Debtor) that we have retained the services of your reputable firm for the collection of the debt in question since they have failed to pay up as agreed. I will forward a copy of the email to him for your record purpose.

Thanks for your prompt correspondence as usual.

Sincerely,

Richard Tena
President
Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
602 753 0613

#197942 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 pm
Dear XXX,

Find attached the mail which was sent to Mr. Charles Noble of All Island Concrete Pumping. for your record purpose. As soon as we get any correspondence it will be forwarded to you without any response.

Please confirm receipt of this forwarded mail and the signed retainer agreement.

Sincerely,

Richard Tena
President
Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
602 753 0613

Transcript of the email he claims to have sent to the "debtor"

Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283

Via e-mail ([email protected]) only.

Attention:
Mr. Charles Noble
All Island Concrete Pumping
64 Colin Dr
Shirley, NY 11967

Be informed that since your firm has refused to pay up the money (398, 750.00 USD) owed to our firm as agreed, we have decided to retain the services of XXX of XXX to collect the debt legally.

Based on our past business relationship, we apologise for the inconveniences this legal procedures will cause your firm but we are left with your option but to take legal action as the debt in question is seriously crippling our business gradually.

Your understanding and cooperation with XXX will be in your favor.

Sincerely,

Evelyn Bench
Secretary
Smart Service Electric
1522 W Todd Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283

CC: XXX

#197943 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
From Charles Noble [email protected]

Attn: XXX
XXX

RE: LETTER OF PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OWED TO MR. RICHARD TENA OF SMART SERVICE ELECTRIC

First and Foremost, I have to start by introducing myself. My names are Mr. Charles Noble of All Island Concrete Pumping. I am contacting your firm regarding the debt which I owe Smart Service Electric in Tempe, Arizona. Based on the mail I received from Smart Service Electric earlier today, I am fully aware your firm has been retained to handle the collection of the amount ($398,750.00) owed to your client (Smart Service Electric).

Please be informed that I do not have any intention of not paying or dragging this debt any further as its going to spoil my business reputation. I have actually been trying to get together the sum in the past 6 months but business has not been doing very good like it use to due to the competition presently going on in our line of business. I have been in contact with Mr. Richard Tena regards the course of delay but he will not understand what we have been facing.

I received a detailed e-mails from the company today which was copied to you regards their retaining your firm to make claims of said debt and I responded immediately to them because I am already at the verge of paying but no response. I am therefore using this e-mail to inform you (Firm) that I am sending a draft of 298,000 dollars to your office as part payment for the aforementioned debt owed to your client while I am also pleading with your reputable firm not to drag this collection any further and I intend paying the balance of 100,750.00 dollars before the end of May, 2014.

PAYMENT DETAILS:
===============
NAME ON DRAFT: XXX
XXX
AMOUNT: 298,000.00 Dollars

I am therefore pleading with you to accept payment in good faith without ruining my business reputation and will be very grateful if you could consider my request.

I am waiting patiently for a positive response from your firm.

Sincerely,

Mr. Charles Noble
All Island Concrete Pumping
64 Colin Dr
Shirley, NY 11967

#203440 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 am
Bank details used by the scammer

ACCOUNT HOLDER/ BENEFICIARY: MONDY SPECIALIZED CLEANING.
ADRESS: 3710 KEELE STREET
SUITE- 602
NORTHYORK, ONTARIO, M3J1M5
BANK NAME: TD BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 1347 ST CLAIR AVENUE,
TORONTO, ONTARIO. M6E 1C3
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 52381XX
TRANSIT NUMBER: 06582
INSTITUTION NUMBER: 004
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR

#203442 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 12:39 am
Another set of bank details used by the scammer

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR TRANSFER
ACCOUNT NAME: SMART SERVICE ELECTRIC
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS; 45 SANDWELL ST. WALSALL WEST MIDLANDS, WS1 3EH, UK
BANK NAME; BARCLAYS BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 2 QUEEN SQUARE WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS WV1 1TX, UK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 53952709
IBAN; GB39BARC20979063962709
SWIFT BIC; BARCGB21