Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#71956 by cooper3600 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 am
I'm sorry to bother you but I don't know how to use this site. I filled out a medical loan app. I received a call today stating that I was approved for a secure loan. with 3 securing options. 1 being collateral, car et. 2 3 months advance payments and 3 life insurance policy. I cant seem to find this company, as far as, anything bad. Or Good for that matter. Do you know how I can go about finding if this is a scam?
Advertisement

#71958 by Michelle Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:48 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.com cooper3600

A company that you can't find a trace of on the internet, and that is asking you for repayments in advance of securing a loan are good indicators of a scam.

I am guessing that you have responded to an e-mail - kindly copy the message here (just remove your own personal details beforehand) and I am sure that either myself or one of my co-workers will comment further.

#72117 by Bubbles Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm
As Michelle said, there should be a presence cooper3600. Lenders are also required to be registered in the USA. This so called lender should be registered in your state as a lender.

Even if you are using a private lender, be aware of the interest rate they are charging you. This sure sounds line a scam without other information.

What email address did you respond to and what is the email address you received the information from.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#85226 by anaalfabet Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 pm
Some new system of the advance fee Loan Scams:
Mrs. Josette Parey send me tle Loan Contract and when I asked for bank confirmation then Emailed me from this email address - domain is hotmail.fr ..:-)

----- Original Message -----
Subject: THE BANK INTERNATIONAL OF BENIN BIBE

THE BANK INTERNATIONAL OF BENIN BIBE

BIBE BANK WORKS FOR YOU

24h/24h

Hello Mr

It is the Bank Management BIBE who speaks to you.

We inform you that Ms. Josette Parey is one of our loyal customers that's why you have asked if we pay the cost of the validation of € 20,000 is more than we asked you.

About your deposit of € 20,000 which are in line Me and my team director of the bank BIBE to request that you made ??a payment of € 102 before the € 20,000 is available on your account.

It's tough paying these so-called funds that we could validate this € 20,000 in your account.

We guarantee that you said these funds if you can pay the amount as these to ensure that the transfer for this request.

To do this we remind you that in normal times your deposit should already be off because a transfer takes only 72 hours but Ms Josette to prove that you be serious why the transfer is still waiting for validation of your account.

We are waiting for your mail.

Thank you

Director

#92336 by vcardwell83 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm
please add Ambient Consortia Ltd. Montpelier, VT to that list...

Me and my husband were victims of a loan scam...we recieve a very professional sounding phone call from Ambient Consortia Ltd telling us we were approved for a loan for $20,000 but we had to some bank 10% down first...so we wired $900 the first time and $850 two weeks later...then we were informed that that bank had backed out..so when i told them to send me my money back they seemed ok with it...its 2 years later and i haven't received anything...then i find out that it wasn't a real business and that it was a scam..so my question is, is it still possible to get our money back...thanks for your time....

Mod edit: edited out email address. DJ
#113190 by pavlfr Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 pm
Bray Loan Company, anyone have an experience with this group? They keep hammering me to send advance fees. They also claim to be associated with the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have contacted the RBS fraud division but have had no response.
#113192 by Bryon Williams Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:35 pm
Hello pavlfr,

Welcome to scamwarners. Bray Loan Company is already listed here. Please post additional information you may have such as email, phone numbers and email address. This will help other find this scam. Just be sure to remove your personal information.

Earlier post:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38501

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#113196 by pavlfr Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:21 pm
Info about the Bray Loan Company, Bangalore, India
Main guy:
Bray Loan Company
Manfred Clement
[email protected]
phone +917406017554

Royal Bank of Scotland
Sam Duke manager
#1/3 45thStreet, 9th Avenue, Ashok Pillar, Bangalore, India
phone +917838923361

Ehikioya Goddey Osagbovo
#40 MG Road
Bangalore, India

Didn't send anything, sounded too good to be true. They still keep hammering me, I have the Royal Bank of Scotland and my bank here in the USA looking into it, as well as Western Union. They asked for money via WU, typical.
#139504 by PeterBranch Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 am
hey hey !

Thanks a lot for your information I found it very useful. I almost got scammed today so I find it very useful to share the information in order to prevent cases in the future.
#211840 by dave123 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Hello,
I received a loan offer for my business from Pioneer Capital an FSE Corp, 7545 Irvine Center Drive, California, USA. They ask for upfront payment for this Loan.
They seems to have good references and great endorsement on LinkedIN, but I suspect a possible SCAM, I'm really not sure.. Did anyone already heard about this company, are they legitimate ou possible scam ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Peter.
#211882 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:15 am
dave123 wrote:Pioneer Capital an FSE Corp, 7545 Irvine Center Drive, California, USA.

7545 Irvine Center Drive is a Regus serviced office.

dave123 wrote:They ask for upfront payment for this Loan.

This is illegal in most countries and a very good indicator of a scam.

dave123 wrote:They seems to have good references and great endorsement on LinkedIN

Both of which are meaningless and they can be faked or bought easily.

What email address/website did they use and how did they get in contact with you?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.