Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198754 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:56 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Randy4you - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Randy4you

Looking for eternity partner

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
(Randy C Sowers ) I would like to meet someone who likes to laugh. Share life as it comes. Enjoy each day with each other. No games haven't got time for games. honesty and respect has to work both ways. A lady that likes theater, travel, movies and make life a fun adventure to be shared..I don't use to get on here much you can get me on FB with my name at the top and beginning of my message here and let me know who u are by a message and will get back,I will leave it to you to be the judge i have left my .

My Perfect First Date
The perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation that just seem to endlessly flow and before too long we realize that hours have passed yet it only seemed like minutes. We would never want the night to end.. The night would possibly end with a romantic kiss and we would both go home and think of each other till we fell asleep.

PM

How are you doing? I'm Randy...I hope you get this email and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you...lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so,The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead.. i would like to get to know more about you.... My email is [email protected]... whats yours?

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199191 by Grunt Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 am
Hi back at you xxx,

how are you doing and how was your night, hope you slept good and wake up in your best this morning? i just logged on my yahoo and there was your message, am so glad to have seen a message from you and yes the email is right....ohh yeah had a great Easter vacation with my little girl and you? well, a little about myself.. first off am 48years old and dont lie about my age...am 5.9tall and average body build i live in a self apartment in Raleigh NC, have you ever been to North Carolina? have been a widower for about 3years now... i have no many to tell you about but you must forgive me right now as i have to go to work now..

i will be looking forward till i hear back from you again soon as you recieve this message...

Randy
Received: from [41.203.69.5] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014

#199205 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 am
From the same Nigerian IP as above

Hi back at you XXX,

Am so glad to have seen you got back at me.. so good to see your message this morning... it works and i really would like to get to know more about you and some kinda things you do for fun? XXX, will you send me a couple photos of you? would like to see your photos and get closer to you at heart?

I will be looking forward till i hear back from you again soon

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200408 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 am
Hi back at you pretty,

Wowowowow, i just saw your attached photos and you are just so beautiful and would like to see more of you honey.. I never knew you were that beautiful, but am just a little bit leary cos am sure alots of men will be coming around from the east, west, north and south in other to ask you questions to win your love, but at the end of it all they failed... am so sorry my response is coming so late... but i would like to see you get back to me and will also attach a couple photos of me and my little girl so you can see me as well...

I will be looking forward till i hear back from you again soon..

Randy

Image Image

#200411 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 4:12 am
How are you doing? I'm Randy...I hope you get this email and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you...lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so,The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead.. i would like to get to know more about you.... My email is [email protected]... whats yours?

Randy

Hi back at you XXXXXX,

How are you and how have you been? am so glad to have seen you got back at me with your yahoo email... am just so sorry for a late response just that have been so busy and hvint checked my box on the site... I want to let you know that have send you a short note to the email adress you have provided and more so add you up on yahoo messenger for a great conversation...

I will be looking forward till i hear back from you again soon
Randy
#200418 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 4:36 am
Hi XXXXXX, How are you and hope you had a good day? I just checked my account on fishmeetfish and there was your response and you left me your email address.. so i decided to send you a short note to see if it works...

I will be hoping to hear from you and to let me know you get this..

Randy
#200594 by scooby101 Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 am
Hi back at you XXXXXX,

am so glad to have seen your message back at me on my yahoo email... like i have told you in my first email, i really would like to get to know more about you and some kinda things you do for fun? i would like to get closer to you at heart.... XXXXXX, can you tell me more about yourself? we can catch up on yahoo messenger and chat more instantly... I just cant wait to have a great conversation with you so much...

Hoping to hear back from you and am so glad this works...
waiting to hear back from you soon
Randy
#200631 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:29 pm
Hi back at you XXX,

I know you are XXX and i really like your name just dont know how it pronounced... Like i have said earlier i really would like to get to know more about you and some kinda things you do for fun? I like the fact that we are both widows and looking for something the same i suppose... am, so sorry to hear about the lost of your husband. i know it a bad experiences to loose someone very dearie and mean the world to someone.. but i think life goes on.. one thing is when we know we have to move on we have to look for someone that have the fear of God and that can always make one happy...Ohh you are so lucky your children are both grown and leave on there own.. well am still watching my little girl grow up... i want to get settled down again cos i want to love and be loved again by the opposite sex.... XXX, tell me do you have a yahoo messenger which we can always get online and instant messages back and forth to each others? I really want to get closer to you at heart.... your so beautiful and like i said alots of men will be running after you?

I will be hoping to hear back from you again soon....

Randy

#200729 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:37 am
Hi back at you XXX,

How was your day today, hope you had a great and fun day? sweetie, now that you dont have a yahoo messenger what do we do? can you download one and have an account on it.. i really want to get closer to you at heart.. i want to know what exactly you have inside of you that makes you the real XXX that you are? You are just too beautiful to be single at this time... does it means that all the men around you there were blind or something? it just so difficult to me to understand.. that's why i need you to get a yahoo messenger so we instantly chat with each others and can get online at at time to chat more with each others..

Let me know what you think about that Heidi
I'll be hoping to hear back from you soon again

#200761 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 7:16 am
Hi back at you XXXXXX, wowowowowow you wrote so well today and am so pleased to read all this about you... ooh you are in XXXXXXXX.. how's XXXXXXX today? hope everything os good and hope everybody is preparing to watch the world cup that is coming up in Brazil? am a football lover as i was originally from Guadalajara Mexico.... but grew up with my late grandma in UK.. before i finally find myself in United state where am living right now with my little girl Erica... i have been a widower for more than a couple of years now though have not been looking until this year that i felt life must have to go on... well, In relationship Age & Distance mean noting to me. Likewise complexion too mean noting in relationships. All that matters is love and passions we both feel inside us that make us Like each other, I liked being married, I don't like living alone! I think life is better when you have someone to share it with. I am also very honest, but a lot of times I won't say anything at all because I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings. I am very outgoing, have a great sense of humor and never take myself too seriously. I like to make people laugh. I like to go shopping,travel alot,reading,watching sports,listen to gospel music.....

I really would like to catch up with you on yahoo messenger so we can instant messages back and forth and get to know more about you and get to ask questions and answers too...
I really hope to see your messages back to me again as this finds me well...
God Bless
Randy

#201006 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 2:39 pm
Hi back at you XXXXXX,

It was wonderful getting to know you more. I can't wait to know more. The things we have in common give me comfort. You touched my heart in so many ways and i cannot wait to learn more.. You make me feel special and cared for. You lift my spirits and make me laugh. I'm missing our conversations already and counting the minutes until we can instant messages back and forth on messenger.. i want to learn so much about you and get closer to you at heart. I hope your dreams are peaceful and enlightening. Think of me as i will be thinking of you. You make me smile whenever i read from you and i will be wearing that smile all day today. People will be wondering why i have such a smile, but only i will know it is because of you.

i really like football so much and cant wait to watch the world cup in a month time...
I hope to hear back from you again soon..
Randy

#201064 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 3:07 am
Hi sweetie, you mean you really wont download a yahoo messenger for us to chat more instantly? it alright if you dont like that....Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed reading from you from time to time.. I can't recall when I had a more pleasant time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to. It's hard for me to identify what it is about you that attracts me so. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor, your charming personality and your good-looks. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You could call it chemistry, or better yet, the possibility that we are on the same wavelength. . I truly want to give our friendship a chance to grow.My heart is always happy when I truthfully can say that by the grace of God I made you as a good friend and hoping for it to blossom into something else soon...

I will be hoping to hear back from you soon again...
Take care and God bless
With much care

Randy

#201073 by scooby101 Sun May 11, 2014 4:42 am
Randy sowers: Hey sweetie
Randy sowers: wowowowowow, so good to have you here right now
Randy sowers: your just so so sweet and so great to catch up with you right here
Randy sowers: same here honey
Randy sowers: honey am fine thanx and you?
Randy sowers: how was your night, hope you slept good and wake up in your best?
Randy sowers: your very welcome
Randy sowers: why did you signed on visible?
Randy sowers: thats great.. it rainned over here all night and i just wished u were here with me to cuddle up with
Randy sowers: really? what time is it over there honey
Randy sowers: Ohh i see
Randy sowers: so tell me pretty, what are you up to this morning?
Randy sowers: wowowowowow
Randy sowers: XXXXX, i really want to get to know so much about you.. I think i really like what i have known so much but want to get closer to your heart
Randy sowers: but it just one thing that have been bothering me about you, i really dont understand why a beautiful woman like you still single at this time
Randy sowers: does that mean that all the men around you were blind or something?
Randy sowers: your too beautiful to be single at this time XXXXX
Randy sowers: Ohh really? tell me how long have you been single and alone for? and what is the reason you decided to join the dating site?
Randy sowers: tell me, do you live alone with your kid full time and what type of man you are looking to grow old with?
Randy sowers: will your kid be happy to see you settled down with a man again
Randy sowers: wowowowoow that sounds so great XXXXXX
Randy sowers: so will you tell me, what type of a man would you like to grow old with?
Randy sowers: okay sweetie
Randy sowers: what are you doing beside chatting with me here?
Randy sowers: tell me XXXXX, what if you found all what you are looking for in a man in me?
Randy sowers: Ohh okay
Randy sowers: tell me sweetie, how long have you been on the fishmeetfish and are you on any other dating site?
Randy sowers: i just joined about 3weeks ago though i dont get on it that often cos am too busy with my new contract
Randy sowers: alright sweetie
Randy sowers: i asked, i said what if you find all what you are looking for in me?
Randy sowers: flirting, am not into that either.. i know what i want i just want to be sure if we want something similar
Randy sowers: i just dont want to be lied to at this time
Randy sowers: i hate been lied to cos i hate lies so much
Randy sowers: i dont think am getting any younger... we are growing older everyday
Randy sowers: I need someone that is serious, confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle,cheerful,romantic,considered,responsible,someone that still believes in true love, soulmates, love notes, walks, holding hands, and talking to each other,That special someone would be attractive, intelligent, sexy, romantic, affectionate, caring, funny, confident, and family oriented, LOVES KIDS. Sorry, but they're an important part of my life, and expect the person im with to accept that. Someone who will work at keeping the relationship alive. Want that feeling of looking forward to seeing eachother after work, and when were away from eachother, we cant wait to go home
Randy sowers: yes i just dont want to be settle for less
Randy sowers: i am talking about commitment.. i am talking about eternity relationship
Randy sowers: i dont want to start going by searching sometimes again.. that why i have to be an eye and becareful with the one am with to be sure if she want the same thing as me
Randy sowers: so you are always feel free to ask me whatever you want to know
Randy sowers: I think i really like you so much.. you know if we can give this a chance we can make things happen
Randy sowers: Ohh okay
Randy sowers: XXXXX Is religion something you want in your life?
Randy sowers: thats so nice to hear
Randy sowers: I really love a God fearing woman
Randy sowers: just dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me and please pray for me in church
Randy sowers: Hugsss,kissess and loads of missesss
Randy sowers: alright talk later