Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198506 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 am
My sweetheart,i couldnt sleep because baby about the meeting i attended the is upcoming mission i will to go and i didnt want to because of you
And it is my aurthorities for me to go with my troops and moreover it is the state computer that am using which is desktop and cant take it along and am so worried because talking to each othet means alot to me and i wished if i can get something portable to take it along so that i can still communicate with you.but dont know how i could get that thing baby
.am so much confused.i love u and u mean the world to me

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198519 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 am
My dear no they wont baby because they dont know i use the state computer so i hide and talk to you baby...so am worried and dont know what to do now

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198616 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:05 am
Well my love i wished i could have access to my money but i cant till i retired from work and everyone in the army cant havve acceaa till retired because they want everyone to concerate on the work..Honey when i retied am going to have access and then can enjoy life with u..If you can get me one my love

#198744 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 am
Hello my sweetheart,
I just got back from patrol with my troops and honey i will like you to get it for me and then i will tell you how you could get it to me and honey i will pay you back with an intrested when i retired from work so that we can have a luxury life together i want you to get me a mac book with iphone 5s and when u get it let me know and will show you how you could get it to me okay..My daughter said hi to you and love you soo much xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

#198867 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 am
My sweetheart i cant stop looking at you because you are always on my mind when i w
Wake up baby.love you baby

#198893 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:05 am
Hello My Sweetheart,
Thanks for your mail once again baby...I know see that you got the packages now my darling honey the way i could receive this package by my diplomat who is an ex amry man and now a businessman and also a travel agent and he is the only one who can be able to come to our camp and he has also been working with us for 30 years now even when i have not been to the army i trust him so much because that is the only way i can be able to get it okay my love..I will like you to added some of your pictures too it and honey i will make sure i pay you everything back whiles i get back okay and i will like you to look for a nice house there that when am retired we can be able to buy okay and live together happyly baby...So i will let you know were the diplomat is when i hear from him okay...I Love you so much and you are such a darling get back to me as soon as possible or can u take a picture of the macbook and the iphone 5s for me my love..I will let you know were to send it when i hear from him.I love you

#198897 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:47 am
Okay My Sweetheart thank you very much and honey i will do everything to make you happy for this you have done for me.I will like us to email each other am online now i contact my diplomat he told me he is some where in Africa and i asked him which part and told me he in Ghana now doing some tour there and asked him again when will he be leaving there and told me in 2 weeks but he will keep long small and i told him something concerning my package...Do you have FedEx there????

#198914 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:10 am
Okay my love..i will get you the shipping address and then give it to you..I want you to know that may God bless you and will do everything to make you happy my love..make sure u send me a new pics of urs ....and add to the package okay..

Hello my sweetheart,
My love you have to added your pics or a dress of you or perfume so that when i see it i feel you close to me baby i love you.
that is the info of the diplomat Names:Gagba Atsu John....Country:Ghana (West Africa) City:Accra Zipcode:00233......Address 444 avenue street ...That is the address that you will use for FedEx and when you send it email me with the info okay and make sure you do it express.let me know if you got it

Address the scammer uses to get victims to send things

Gagba Atsu John
444 avenue street
Accra
Ghana

#198924 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 am
Okay my love so which courier will you be using my love?What are your plans for this weekend my love

My love am off to patrol with my troops now..Pray for me okay

#199001 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 am
My sweetheart it was a long day my love one of my troops has been injured by our enimies and he is under medications now ...I pray that we safe and honey i cant stop thinking of you baby..i love u

#199029 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:59 am
Thank you very much for your concering about that..that has make know you are the right woman for me baby....Honey i wish we were together living together and give you millions of kissess on ur lips for the whole world to know you are mine.

#199154 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 am
Hello my sweetheart,
Honey i want you to know you are such a darling and i do love you so much and you mean the world to me..I have been wondering what you came and said but i will conact the diplomat for that my darling and honey i will like you to know that i do love you so much and nothing is going to stop me loving you because you mean the world to me baby...I want you to know that Mr John has been doing this for some years now my darling and use to delivered packages for some of my troops but i understand what you said baby so i will let you known when i do hear from him..So which courier did you went and they asked you that baby..Honey i will like you to get me addition perfume and body lotions and some body spare and watch and also your pictures so that that i can be able to put it on me when am on my way to patrol and also have you on my bed and honey i do love you so much and you meant the world to me..So Honey let me know if you got this my love .My love you are such a darling and i do love you not because of your money all i want to know you are always there for me and i will do the same thing too baby...I love you so much baby..
Yours and only one
James xoxoxoxoxo

James Stevens
[email protected]

My sweetheart,
I have been wondering what is going on ..I understand them baby and honey i trust you so much..Honey you should not pay attentions to them that is what they will said even if you want i can let the diplomat meet you soon if you want my dear to prve it to you...Because the Diplomat told me that about some years now someone was sending package to Niger and they do the same thing so all you have to do is that you shouldn;t mind what them say all you have to let them know that you are sending it to a friend who you know very well and it is not something bad okay just let them know they should send it and honey if you want to get it to me never listern to them what they said my love.if this is not real why will i waste my time my darling..What they are doing is a right thing because of the scam going on anyone who want to send oversea they questions the person so that .Just tell them you sending it to a friend in Ghana baby you know okay that is all Okay and honey let me know what next and i want you to hid the funds in the phone case okay..I will be waiting for you mail..I Trust you and love you so much..I love you so much and i will be waiting for a good news from you...

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby!..i love you and u are one in a millions baby...i cant stop thinking of you...Am off to patrol with my troops and hope to read from you sooner..

#199189 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:34 am
Okay my sweetheart..You are such a darling and i cant wait to be with you..So when you send it will they give you some info to give it to me baby.I love you and is it DHL or what?

I love you baby..

#199235 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 pm
Hello my love,
I try to get intouch with my diplomat and he was saying you need to email him yourself so that he could be able to explain things to you okay..this is his email [email protected] so he will be waiting for your mail so try and email him now and listern what he will also say okay..He said the is no need to use id card of the receiver to send the package all you have to do is to send it and he will surely get it so try and email him now thank you...Am waiting for your reply he is a busy man so try and email him and let us no what next .Yours James

#199289 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:54 am
Hello My Sweetheart,
Honey i just had his ID and here is it my love i will attached it to you ...
The Address:37 military st
City:Accra
zipcode:00233

That is what is need now and honey anything just let me know and honey i do love you so much baby..I can;t wait to be in your arms and spend the rest of my life with...Hope to read from you sooner....James xoxoxoxoxoxo

My sweetheart how are you doing just got back from the patrol baby..i missed you and cant stop thinking of you and is u i want most in my life baby
.i love you baby

The scammer has been told that the courier will only hand over the package containing a Macbook, iPhone and €1,000 on presentation of valid ID - this is the scammers attempt at providing ID.

Somehow, I don't think anyone looking like the man in the picture will be available to receive the package