Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198317 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - stevenmiles416 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/stevenmiles416

Looking for love

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 7" (201 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I'm a simple man with kind heart that want a special woman to feel a hole in my heart..

PM

Hi how are you doing i'm Steven Miles by name i went through your profile a nd i really like what you've said about yourself i would like to get to know you more better you can add me on my yahoo ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198403 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am
Hi dear i hope you doing great ,i want you to know that i'm really happy to hear from you and is a pleasure reading your mail because it's the best thing i ever imagined...I would really be happy to tell you about my self....I'm Steven Miles by name new on the online stuff i want you to know i was divorced some years back due to some reason,I have a son and i'm always happy to have him in my life well the i know you must be wondering that i haven't said much about where i live and what i do for a living i want you to know that i'm from New-york and i work currently with a communication company...I would like to here back from you soon and if there is still anything you still want to know about me that have not written to you don't hesitate to ask me and i would be willing to answer all your question with honesty....

Received: from [41.58.35.94]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014

Image <--- Gary Nicol, actor & musician, Western Australia, Australia
http://www.starnow.com/garynicol
#198409 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 am
I'm good..I'm Steven Miles by name new on the online stuff i want you to know i was divorced some years back due to some reason,I have a son and i'm always happy to have him in my life well the i know you must be wondering that i haven't said much about where i live and what i do for aliving i want you to know that i'm from New-york and i work currently with a communication company...I would like to here back from you soon and if there is still anything you still want to know about me that have not written to you don't essitate to ask me and i would be willing to answer all your question with honesty....

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.12.233
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198935 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:50 am
That's good to know about i want you to know that what i'm really seeking for is and honest and true relationship that would last forever,and i would like to chat with you more better so we could get to know much about each other do you have a yahoo so we could chat more better if you do please let me have it so i could add you to my yahoo chat and talk to you more better....

Have been really worried that i didn't hear from you wish to here from you soon...

#198944 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:30 pm
Why not add me up to your gmail so we could chat better on there ([email protected])

#198982 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 am
Please i'm waiting for you message on my gmail so we could chat on there please i'm dying to talk to you right now on there...

#199592 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 5:22 am
How can we talk and can i have your number may be we could talk more through phone..

#200489 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:32 pm
No i was busy with work here that was why have not been able to come on to talk to you..Believe me i couldn't do without thinking of you right from the day we started messaging each other,Have been thin king alot of you and could'nt stop that all because i care about you and really want something serious about you because i think of you as a God sent that will restore happiness back into my life and be with me forever..

#200561 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 1:20 am
Where are you presently and what do you do for a living..

#200637 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:39 pm
Good to know i want you to know that i also work and i work with a communication company right now and i travelled alot,what do you like to see in your man and what do you think of me as a man and what you really want to get from me i want us to be sincere with each other...Because been honest is what will make thing's work out for us as we both want...

#200728 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:36 am
What are the thing's you like to see and know about your man and what do you also do to make your man happy...

#200911 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 2:32 am
Hi babe i think i'm getting addicted to your mail i couldn't do without checking on here each 20mins to see if you've written me a mail am so happy at this moment and want this feeling for you to be forever and get to be with each other at the perfect time,It's been a very long time that have felt what i feel for you for a woman and i hope you really want this relationship as much as i want it here babe...

#201061 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:45 am
Good morning,

How are you this morning?? I believe if we can have a solid communication we'll get to know each other more better!

Do you like the Bars? I don't do bars in fact I don't go out much I prefer going to club once in a while and it doesn't have to be a very lousy clubs. I don't drink nor smoke so I prefer where I can just sit down watch something cool and listen to good music.

I am looking for the same thing you want...I want you to know you're all I think about I am so please to get to talk once in a while and know you're interested in always talking more. I believe you are just the perfect someone for me and I believe we can surely be together very soon.. I just check for you online right now too and you aren't there. I think I am just gonna try later. I really missed you. I just wanna know what your days and time are like so I can know you deeper..that way I can get sense of what you do maybe helps me when I'm thinking of you!
I was just thinking about things, I want to know allot about you..Tell me a little more about yourself, ( for example do you like to go camping, hiking, rock climbing, walks in the rain, cuddling by the fire, etcetera). I am asking this, because you signed off as my soul mate and if you truly are well then only time will tell. Also what about some pics of you (so I can see who I am writing to once again LOL)? Yes, friends first always, because I am looking for my special someone (I have not even kissed a woman in a year and a half as a result). I have married but divorced and I have one daughter name tracy, I need my own soul mate and new family though, at least i want to sit on a dinning table with my partner and her kids maybe(a boy and a girl). Now I am wanting to find someone who would love to grow old with me as we share all that life has to offer (the ups and the downs, hopefully way more ups than downs). Do you like poetry, well I write poetry
(mostly
forced end rhyming poems,but I have done others)...

Hope to hear from you

Steven