Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199080 by voc6960 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm
Paul Hood
To Me
I am Colonel Paul Hood I'm a widower (8 years now), I really wonder why sometimes in life loved ones have to go so quick but i truly believe most things happens for a reason and to the betterment of things in the future..

My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.

My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams with. I am still in service for the US Army and hoping that soon enough peace will reach through the heart of man for terror to come to an end. I am currently stationed at Libya due to the on going issues still pending on here. I studied BS in Business Management.

Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman.

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls.
I like animals, but i don`t have any lol..

I don't smoke ,drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation.

I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn. If I am out on the town during the evenings I like to go to established bars NOT with a rowdy crowd, not trendy, flashy, high dollar new places, someplace where I can go and play some darts or pool. I suck at both, but I enjoy pretending I know how to play and let the women win.

I enjoy watching humor movies, and when it comes to music, i prefer to listen to r&b.My favorite romantic activity is any outdoor romance.

Favorite Music Video- RUSH in RIO DVD, the concert in Maracana stadium.

Current Favorite Artists / Bands I don't have a clue about the new music artists playing on the radio nowadays. I haven't watched the Gramme's in years.

Cheers,

Yours truly,
Paul

This is the full header below:
From Paul Hood
X-Apparently-To: Removed (BW) via 98.139.211.222; +0000
Return-Path: < [email protected] >
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.193 as permitted sender)
Advertisement

#199081 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:27 pm
It's a scammer - the whole email is made up of an amalgamation of other scripts that appear on numerous anti-scam sites and also dating site profiles.

For example

I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home.

can be seen on this scam report http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=93080 as well as various profiles.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199083 by HillBilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm
This article : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219 has instructions on posting photos here in the forum.

Would you mind editing your 1st post to remove your personal information out of it? ( email address). Lots of bad things can happen by posting your email address in public. We want them to happen to the scammers, not the victims ( or near victims).

#199234 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 pm
Subject: Good Day

I am Paul Hood by name,52 years old widower and
raised in Belgium but presently living in Enterprise AL i just relocated there from Houston Texss.

I am glad to have met you here and I would
gladly love to get to know you more better.I believe in friendship
before Dating or going into something serious(Long term
relationship)..I would appreciate if you tell me more about
yourself,your background,profession,marital status,Nationality and so
on.Looking forward to read from you soonest,have a productive day and
remain blessed,Amen.

Regards,
Paul

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#199778 by Smith Jones Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 pm
This scammer is posted in the romance scams section under various names with similar pictures. Looks like he is actively back with a different email address. Thank you for posting his latest details and we are glad you found this site so you can stop being scammed. You also have helped others who might be in the same situation.