Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199300 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 am
Yes my sweetheart thats is all my darling..Honey i really want to know if it is get sent that is all i dont worry about the package much all i worry is about you to have trust in eachother..My love in relationship it takes two people to work out not any thirs parthern okay..I love you and keep intouch with baby

Reply me now baby i wished you can come in instant messenger and then we can be able to chat my darling

My love remember i do love you and honey dont listern to what someone will say just make sure that you do what your hearts tells you not that one other person will tell you..i cant stop looking at your pics

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199372 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 pm
Hello My Sweetheart,
I Have been thinking of you even when am on my patrol baby....You are always on my mind and i do love you with all my heart..I wished one day i will wake up in your arms and giving you a good morning kiss and make your breakfast ready for you because you mean so much to me..So what are your plans for today?
Baby, I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel. Babe, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you!..I Love you so much and i hope to read from you sooner..I need to get ready for the patrol baby...
Yours jamesxoxoxoox

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199379 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:27 pm
I love you sweetheart.what did you do today?Have you eaten baby

#199434 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 am
Oh sweetheart i wished we were together and before you will wake up from bed i could get your food ready for you..take you to the shower and treat you like a queen i love you

I missed you and have a sweetdreams my dearestone

#199453 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:16 am
Hello my sweetheart,
So sorry to hear about your son incident my love i pray and wished her a speedy recovery my love..Okay will check it again and see were it get to and want to know which site should i get it track my love.Baby i pray your son get a speed recovery and keep me update about his condition baby
..I will missed you then.and may God protect you love u

#199613 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 am
My sweetheart,i was just getting back from patrol and want to drop you this note so that you know you are always on my mind and cant stop thinking of you my love.How is our son conditions now i couldnt sleep and praying to you and your son to have a speedy recovery
God will make him strong my love..Remember you are always on my mind and love you forever in my heart..love you

#199851 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:03 am
My sweetheart,
How are you doing baby is everything alright with you my darling...let me know when you will be back am missing you and it hurts baby

Love you

#200063 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 4:14 am
Hello sweetheat how are you and your son

My sweetheart,
I will keep your son in prayers and he will be okay my sweetheart you dont have to worry baby..God knows i care about you and your son so much baby i love you so much and will let you know when i get the package..You shouldnt talk that way....dont be rude okay darling if u were in my heart you will know i care about you so much keep that in mind baby.Your son will be fine ok trust in God

I will like you to get me his picture so that i will fast and pray for him in Jesus Name he will be fine believe it i know what saying okay baby..are you at home now

#201428 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 am
Okay my dear..but were i am you cant call me because they dont allow it is a pre-paid so unless u give me yours..how is he now he is always in my prayers

#203002 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 11:44 pm
sweetheart i got the packages thank you very much okay....How are you i missed you

Strange that no package was actually sent to him :laugh-s:

#203204 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 am
Thank God to hear that and he is always in my prayers my dear..Honey what are your plans for today baby?

#203799 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:22 am
Hello my sweetheart,
Sorry i missed you honey it been a long day at work my darling and some of our troops has been injured so i was been taking good care of them and see how they are doing...But now they are fine and honey i will like you to give me your cell phone number so that i can hear your sweet voice baby..

#203916 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:56 am
Yes but they are taking good care of them..Give me your cell phone to talk to you and they wanted to say hi to you..I told them about you

#205055 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 am
Can you come on skype so that we can be able to talk my darling

#205140 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 pm
I have something to tell you unless we chat or give me ur phone number it is urgently and let me know as soon as possible and it will help us all and honey can i trust you?