Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199422 by am7676 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am
Honey,

I left to Vietnam today for an urgent work that came up there for us to go and do, together with my team mates and I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the gift that I bought for you.

The work is located at the offshore in Vietnam Ocean and is about 75miles inside the ocean, it will last for 3weeks. Please honey, I may not have access to Internet but I will always try to call you to make sure on how you are doing, please do bear with me.

Honey the Package contains, (One HP Apple Lap-top) (iPhone4Apple) (Diamond Ring, Wrist Watch and Necklace) (Flower) (Perfume) (Two Ladies Hand Bags) (One Greeting Card) (One box of ladies make-up) with the total sum of (45,000.00 Pounds) sealed in a white envelope for your own personal use. Please accept this gift from me for I sent it to you with all my heart.

I sent it with every of your information's that I have with me; (I deleted my personal details)

From my inquiry, they will arrive to your country in 2 day’s time. Bellow here are the details of the company and also the tracking number for the package.

Company Name: SkyNet Courier Company Services
Website of the company: http://www.skynesceon.com/uk (FAKE WEBSITE)
Tracking Number:

Always check the tracking number through the company website to know when they will arrive to your country and please let me know as soon as you receive the package.

Honey you know, my heart is open for you, this short moment we have met has been an elevation which has created an impact in my life, so I decide to make you feel so great and caring from me as your best lover forever. I will always love and cherish you for the rest of my life.

See you in 3weeks time, am so excited and happy to have you as mine on earth, and I promise that I will forever make you to feel like you never before and not to let you down.

HONEY PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I BOUGHT FOR YOU, THEY ARE ALL IN THE PACKAGE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT YOUR PLACE TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU.

All the best for the day and always be at the safe side at all time. I Will Miss You So Much My Dearest One...

I love you so much,
Raymond.

phone number he gave me (+44) 7031747886,
his email address: [email protected]

Here are the detail from the website (I removed my personal details)

Receiver`s Name:
Receiver`s Contact Number:
Destination Address:
Sender`s Name:Raymond James
Sender`s Location:London
Item Description:Gift Items
Item Tracking Number:
Departure Date:4/28/2014
Expected Date of Delivery:4/30/2014
Delivery Route:LONDON==FRANKFURT==LUXEMBOURG==KUWAIT==MALAYSIA==HUNGARY
Present Location:MALAYSIA

I got a phone call from this number in the morning: +6013-3749580

Delivered-To: (my email address)
Received: by 10.76.116.168 with SMTP id jx8csp155005oab;
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.22.69 with SMTP id b5mr25750763igf.45.1398709525940;
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.120.51])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id ce9si13416280icc.175.2014.04.28.11.25.24
for <my email address>;
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=98.138.120.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com.my
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2014 18:25:24 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.129] by nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2014 18:25:05 -0000
Received: from [106.10.166.118] by tm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2014 18:25:04 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.235] by tm7.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2014 18:25:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2014 18:25:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 30494 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Apr 2014 18:25:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.my; s=s1024; t=1398709504; bh=Lah17FdOySLHr3NeqmhThfBSagDLkbOyrXysXwYGWig=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FaUBwNrAV/YdLRBchXbZTycEj+AQg9SeTkjDFICn3hR0El1JC9J+Qm2HKk30LYwd8d3twvkjTBdgG2C2ZUYxZc02DhsMTqosCVbanbVq6xMZCM6HDTwD5PDJbUonRZRW2Z/tRC9DALEBfXp8u9zk34A9PkPimuWbfspEXo68OM0=
X-YMail-OSG: CwMOZecVM1mLiueO1nYw5sSfnDjBErZFd1Koe28jOUXOswf
Je7CtzphwCFKtfQBAhBXQHJ75i7XXh69WGr2VH6.Vw4TkAco3Yd3.Ea6Wo.i
0DJtE5NToF12kTquHcqdToIGptmwmeOVBEw.ta.XPpWwehqWCh.6XxDRXeCA
_pKik1fvrgh9HjQDqmEkxP5rCSnhMmLlSl5KjPcHna2rbshNQrCdD_HglVNs
P5DV33yusEnIY3vlvOa1QIdeWTSiUkaUYviPYraH6EMZBZ58lcEWO5JLjtDc
AYi5.XbJMzWrqN4cbMycYwST6u_mKEz8Y5yEui0wQndL5u64ug1B5q2QuSbY
ECd.0iAeZNkxJfyqu5l4SC92zMB.W2aThgaO53JK.sZsnuZiCetvoCg_8hot
M9mhlUKFvuQ4O1DGMW_ZjsodjsrUvN7lYGCkoXqBVojewhC9YFU6Ds8NzVZj
5gonnRBXxOkh07i943wMs.nRUgEJcXdMs2X4rsUkb7eHxMfztSjoEJPnjm.4
nrgQ7LQS_KxbyjPRtR0gVix0X1YsHg360SFV4j.URDy9Wm46Xa2Az28csVPB
Ll2xvuKMJeU4-
Received: from [210.195.0.82] by web193603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Apr 2014 02:25:03 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG9uZXksCsKgCkkgbGVmdCB0byBWaWV0bmFtIHRvZGF5IGZvciBhbiB1cmdlbnQgd29yayB0aGF0IGNhbWUgdXAgdGhlcmUgZm9yIHVzIHRvIGdvIGFuZCBkbywgdG9nZXRoZXIgd2l0aCBteSB0ZWFtIG1hdGVzIGFuZCBJIHdhcyBidXN5IHJ1bm5pbmcgYXJvdW5kIHRvIG1ha2UgbXkgam91cm5leSBhbmQgYWxzbyBzZW5kIHRoZSBnaWZ0IHRoYXQgSSBib3VnaHQgZm9yIHlvdS4KwqAKVGhlIHdvcmsgaXMgbG9jYXRlZCBhdCB0aGUgb2Zmc2hvcmUgaW4gVmlldG5hbSBPY2VhbiBhbmQgaXMgYWJvdXQgNzVtaWwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 02:25:03 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Raymond James <[email protected]>
Subject: DEAR LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE
To: my email address
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="235919422-535803625-1398709503=:3537"

--235919422-535803625-1398709503=:3537
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Last edited by am7676 on Mon May 05, 2014 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#199427 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 am
skynesceon.com is in the process of being reported for fraud. The phone number beginning 44-703 is a redirect. Please post some previous emails from the scammer, with full headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#199475 by am7676 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 am
feladó: Raymond James <[email protected]>
válaszcím: Raymond James <[email protected]>
címzett: (I deleted my personal details)
dátum: 2014. április 11. 13:35
tárgy: MY REGARDS TO YOU
hitelesítő: yahoo.com.my

Dear ,

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today in all the areas of your life; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other and also know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide to proceed as best one.

One thing I am sure, after so long I feel Oh God, I am not the only one who appreciates genuine thing in a relationship, no matter what form of relationship it is. I am a person who gives everything to my loved ones, being with them in any situations, to maintain this thing, I prefer to have small circle of friends who really deserves to get my friendship.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasis on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually I thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing I would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, and of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward.

I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and I hope you will get hold of this point as I do too.

We cannot predict what nature may have in store for us, so let's keep moving on till we find out, I am totally interested in you, we chat soon OK, just busy at this time.

Here is my contact phone number; (+44) 7031747886, free to call me and I will respond to your calls. My regards to your family... I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I am totally interested in you...

Have a nice weekend.

With Love,
Raymond.

dátum: 2014. április 15. 3:01
tárgy: I CHERISH YOU

Honey,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me irrespective of your tight schedules. However, I’m so impressed and well pleased over your reciprocating kind gestures and enthusiasms as it concerns this relationship.

Believing God in his infinite mercy and glory that as you abreast your family over our life motives and desires to building a positive and responsive relationship which hopefully, will yield a sound and impressing matrimonial fruit in the nearest future, that God will give them a spiritual insight to support and be store their parental blessings upon us to be one till death do us part.

In addendum, the most important thing I would like to seek from you is a real and plane mind/ honesty, as this is the oil with which the mind eats in a solid and enviable relationship. Further added to these all, I promise to abide, love and respect your culture the way they are as well as helping you to acclimatize and adapt to our western culture which has no much but structural difference with yours.

Be it as it may, I feel honored having you in my life and my instincts tells me you are that special one whom God has ordained to be the princess of my life. Even though we have not seen each other yet but going by what my spirit man tells me, this encounter with you, gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

You belong to such a high altitudes in life which only the eyes of an eagle can attain. And my heart, is desperately seeking to building a loving, cherishing and an enviable relationship that could sharpen our future life to total turning point of glory and edification of God almighty and to the favor of not only our generation but for entire mankind at large.

I would like to know more about your private life, for a better understanding your personal life. More also, I would be pleased to know your birthday, your hobbies, your favorite foods, colors… what you like and dislikes OK?.

Finally, I am just a simple man, with simple but complex goals to finding somebody who will love for who I am, but I promise to live up to your expectations provided you allow me to see a true and sincere affection from you without any feeling of pretense.

I pledge to love you, respect your feelings and I will listen to you as long as we, live together OK? I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball roiling.

Let’s put our fingers across to know what nature have in store for me and you, am so happy for finding you from this far. I have added you on my chat room; soon we will seat and chat very well...

My regards to your family, Have a nice day. Please see in the attached file, my pictures both with my mother, hope you will like them?

Kind Regards,
Raymond.

dátum: 2014. április 23. 2:58
tárgy: I THINK OF YOU

Sweetheart,

Sorry for my late reply, it was as a result of my trip to Netherlands that happens to came up unexpectedly a. Really my dear, I must comment that I so much appreciated all your concern towards me within this period that we had known and came across each other and now I really want to prove to you on how important you are to me and also to express my sincere feelings to you on how much you mean to me.

I really need to demonstrate this in person while holding you in my arms, gazing into your eyes and having your feelings all over me, but due to we are physically separated by miles of an emptiness and you are not at my reach at the moment, that’s why my expression is coming to you in this way as letters such as this.

My Dear, I know it will be hard for you as it is for me to be separated for so far as a result of long distance that is here in between us but I want us to know that life it’s self is full of trials that always test our inner strength to know how Important, Love and Time Devotion that we have for the one that we love.

Honey, you will agree with me that "Real Love" is meant to be boundless and immeasurable that must overcome all forms of negative temptations when it seems to be really genuine, then it will grow to stand stronger and remain unbreakable forever. I am always desperate and yearning to meet with you over there in your country soon.

I will always live to remain your devoted Prince as you will also be my Charming princess, I perfectly love every of your thought, all of your memories that rises up from the very deep of my heart and we will live to witness on that faithful day our physical separation will be come a thing of past which will be soon.

I want to have your full name, office or house address and your private phone number to you things that I bought for you from Netherlands, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your partner, I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I will be coming soon to show you how sincere and pure my hearts is towards becoming your partner and also make you to have a memorable feeling in your heart about meeting with me through out the rest of your life and I pray that my feelings towards you will not be aborted.

My passionate kisses and love to you at all the time.Have a good week and hope you celebrated well?

I remain your Prince With lots of Love,

Raymond.

dátum: 2014. április 5. 21:50
tárgy: HELLO DEAR

Hello Amelita,

It is quite a life rejuvenating, reviving and ample opportunity as I received your correspondence mail at this lonely moment of my life. I am doing well here and everything is great but one thing. The yearn to having a soul mate of my heart desire which my inner man has taken delight in you, reconciling the philosophical cum psychological fact that where ones heart is, there its home will forever be.

How are you doing down there and how is things moving with you? Hope everything is moving in accordance to your heart desires and plans. I hope your daily endeavors/schedules are not too tiring to your liking. How are your Friends? How close are you with your friends? And how many close friends do you have?

Be it as it may wish to tell you that you are quite cute, nice looking and a quintessence of beauty, you are just a replica of my dream woman. An epitome of wife material and from the tone of your mail can infer that you are an icon of intelligence and a museum of knowledge.

At this juncture, I would like us to know each other better and see what the future has in stock for us OK? My feelings are so powerful that it seems as if some forces beyond my control is propelling me towards someone who will make me happy beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations..

You may want to tell me more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this relationship having the faith and believe it grows positively as we aspires. Well about myself, I am James Raymond, 47 years of age, domiciled and working here in England. My father is late and my Mum is in UK, born as British with Australian features and characteristics.

I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have worked for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself and I spend most of my time in off shores. Even though I enjoy it, but it very tiring and frustrating without a life partner.

I love hanging out with friends during weekends, go shopping here and there, watching outdoors activities and once a month I goes visiting my Mum in Bristol to take her, my nieces and nephews for outings.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, very energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft heated and filled with spirit of benevolence and meekness. Over and above shoulder am very principled a man. I respect people and their various religious believes/ethics the way they exist in this world as they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better creature.

Finally, I can't wait for your response as I cannot sleep,think,concentrate nor do anything to a logical conclusion and my heart beats too fast, all because I am in love with you and believe you me that my heart beats you and you alone.

But please, take your time to respond to my mail as I, know we all lead a busy life, but hope to hear from you soon.How was your day...

With due regards,
James Raymond.
#199480 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 am
The writing is obviously that of a romance scammer (people who are really in love don't talk like that) and shows traits of being written by a West African. The way he uses his name is not the way most of Europe does (being Hungarian, you might not have noticed).

#200237 by am7676 Tue May 06, 2014 3:07 am
I've just realised that i got another email too. I found it in my spam folder.

Welcome!

SKYNET WORLDWIDE (M) SDN.BHD.
1st Floor/ No 4KM, Jalan SQ 15/3/
55600 Sabah/Darul Ehsan Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]

Tel: +60133749580
Fax: +60321784999

Date: 4/30/2014.

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

ORDER NUMBER: SKNCS/ WFD /2014 (MALAYSIA).
TRACKING NUMBER:133160327839

ATTN:

Dear Madam,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the “status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Clearance: $2,250.00USD

Administrative: $1000.00USD

TOTAL: $3,250 USD (Three Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty United State Dollars Only).

You are hereby advice to locate and do the payment via MoneyGram Transfer with the name and address information of our payment officer that appears below.

NAME: RUTH SEEVARATNAM.
ADDRESS: NO 4KM, JALAN SQ 15/3-55600 SABAH- DARUL-EHSAN MALAYSIA.

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail:

1. Name of Sender:
2. Address of sender:
3. Western Union MTCN (10-digit):
4. Test question and answer (if any):
5. Amount sent:

or you can as well print and send to us via this E-mail, the photocopy of the transaction slip, for office documentation.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within some few hours to your designated address.

Yellow tag will also be placed on your parcel so no arm of Government will stop your parcel again, your parcel will be delivered to you successful and in good condition.

The expected time of delivery will be send to you after confirmation of your payment.

Thank you, as I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as directed by the Authority.

For more inquiries please call: +60133749580
Fax: +60321784999
Email: [email protected]

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.

Thank you for using SkyNet Courier Services for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

Please reconfirm your above address and make sure that is correct as to avoid sending your parcel to a wrong destination during the time of delivery.

We assure you of our best services in the delivery of your package in due time.

Yours Faithfully,

Jennifer Lee Wong (Mrs.)
South East Asia,
Regional Co-coordinator
SkyNet Courier Services
Malaysia.(Newly Appoint Officer)

Delivered-To: my email address
Received: by 10.76.116.168 with SMTP id jx8csp266607oab;
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.42.157.74 with SMTP id c10mr222105icx.74.1398838924535;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm8-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm8-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.230])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id mg5si17812552icc.84.2014.04.29.23.22.03
for <my email address>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.230 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.230;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.230 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.226.180] by nm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2014 06:21:45 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.163] by tm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2014 06:21:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1074.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2014 06:21:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 59214 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Apr 2014 06:21:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1398838905; bh=xWhll/pG0EKYHeZylMWzAf7s7JkHMZKMssleLJol3GU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ZNJuPQnh2hv3FZ1W/Yz8TnL91/WkQ5MiEGe/tSX00iwGKUYP4H2TcdepGPPpipj1lWTZceGohtD+TGgqsiYlTzzp1w5CQ/lG5WfsJEZhCfXkxX6oFq8PMAqhkROiM39/L87/tbd0W/0LCtmF3+GPD+TGqGu4Bv2SCKnfP0VLVUc=
X-YMail-OSG: omTAYKQVM1k30kXdpXXlEsl1eLAuAa5KN6DBf6taQALp64H
AUIekfznCUW5MYMF.YekSrN889HAQ.Pl4b149HbiU7njrvkUi6c0AfYI_I9Q
ZkXWq5WrgU55TR.OHVHGFlW.3ez38pnPKTiK1ZQ7JROVkavMVh84aACAXp5n
ebZAaBgDrDtZH6cG8Fpz3mfXcvjC.2C5h28nEgNgXCfzpa1bWfnT9jLYbQhu
i4dsMdUPS_SGKmNABIPNQLUUnhehRIPEkyPpk0vqNVNi2BsWDjxIzn65TnuU
F2er7LjdpPzAywtD7MKuk3NVQFQtG2fO8S.GAmptvbrGfpGFPrBzOkYZkR07
56URaDcU9Qh4CqpfFXTGtEu8kO3.OiHI8bg80Yh5hqJl4ih3riobjuzlP7Dd
rga3jwK2OB7tblyosHM83rzCRq7l8rXqT8k5rb5_.u1R6tM4UZqyR2wFHGwR
cyOv7cjiGyuUYu0licJoQWzvn46.uaJgwHt8OseWt06TGJ4hztnx8brAx
Received: from [210.195.0.82] by web125505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:21:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,V2VsY29tZSEKCgpTS1lORVQgV09STERXSURFIChNKSBTRE4uQkhELgoxc3QgRmxvb3IvIE5vIDRLTSwgSmFsYW4gU1EgMTUvMy8KNTU2MDAgU2FiYWgvRGFydWwgRWhzYW4gTWFsYXlzaWEuCkVtYWlsOiBza3luZXRjb3VyaWVyY0B5YWhvby5jb20KCsKgVGVsOiArNjAxMzM3NDk1ODAKRmF4OiArNjAzMjE3ODQ5OTkKCkRhdGU6IDQvMzAvMjAxNC4KCkRFTElWRVJZIEFERFJFU1M6MTA2MiBCdWRhcGVzdC9Qb2RtYW5pY3preSBVLiAxMDkuMy5FbWVsZXQgMzgzLWFzIFN6b2JhIEFtZWxpdGEgSHVuZ2FyeS4KCk8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Skynetcourier Com <[email protected]>
Subject: ORDER NUMBER:SKNCS/WFD/2014-TRACKING NUMBER(133160327839)(MALAYSIA)(MS.my name)
To: my email address
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-781490481-1352940959-1398838905=:13696"

---781490481-1352940959-1398838905=:13696
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
#200238 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 3:12 am
The above email was sent from

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address:
Organization: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin:
Malaysia*
For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

As was the original one you posted from "Raymond James"

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200245 by vonpaso xlura Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 am
The email is, as it claims, from Malaysia, but the capitalization and punctuation are consistent with West African writing, and the misspelling is characteristic of African scammers. There are no government agencies that demand payment by Western Union or MoneyGram. And the scammers can't even make up their mind which!