Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199478 by scooby101 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:15 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Kindheart8888

how are you doing? This is my ID at yahoo [email protected] if you don"t mind you can add me.Thank"s

i have added you to my contact.

sirdave27: hello how are you doing?
sirdave27: i am also doing fine
sirdave27: yes how are you doing?
sirdave27: so what time do you think we can meet to talke?
sirdave27: what time now where you are?
sirdave27: kindly gave me your number so that i will Text you when i come on line Thank
sirdave27: i have see it but i also need your yhaoo ID so that i can send you a messenger.
sirdave27: not so but i just remember you Thanks
sirdave27: Thank you very mush so i will get back to you in the evening.
sirdave27: Okay i will do that Thank"S
sirdave27: Thank"S
sirdave27: Okay
sirdave27: see you?
sirdave27: Okay bye for now?
Advertisement

#199600 by scooby101 Thu May 01, 2014 7:13 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.220.169.29
Organization: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Good Morning to you Babe!, Hope you are doing okay this morning, Well my world is a little nicer, because I share it with you..I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again. As My life without your love is like a body without a soul. To live without you is to take a whole lifetime's worth of happiness away. If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there. As Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you! when in love, no matter how far we are apart, nor distance and time binds both, you'll always be in my mind. Remember that, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and i will make sure i make you happy and the most happiest and the most exciting woman on earth babe.

#199608 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 am
Could have sworn I started a thread on this one yesterday :?

i was try to add you at yahoo messenger where we can chat better but your messenger is not respond so if you can check it out.Thank

Good Morning to you Babe!, Hope you are doing okay this morning, Well my world is a little nicer, because I share it with you..I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again. As My life without your love is like a body without a soul. To live without you is to take a whole lifetime's worth of happiness away. If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there. As Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you! when in love, no matter how far we are apart, nor distance and time binds both, you'll always be in my mind. Remember that, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and i will make sure i make you happy and the most happiest and the most exciting woman on earth babe.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199633 by scooby101 Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm
sirdave27: hello i am back on line Thank"s
sirdave27: i am James and you are?
sirdave27: nice to meet you here.
sirdave27: so for how long have you been here on this site
sirdave27: so i believe we can have in enough chat today if i may ask you?
sirdave27: if i may ask you. what do you do for aliving?
sirdave27: I am a military man in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission in the Army...
sirdave27: Would you devote time and commitement if you find the Right Man or someone interesting??.
sirdave27: the same here too
sirdave27: well so tell me,have you ever chat with some one here before...?
sirdave27: what would ur ideal mate be like in terms of education, body type, and overall personality?
sirdave27: My ideal mate, education as long as we can communicate, no requirements on body type, personality wise, someone honest, truthful, with integrity, with a sense of humor, someone devoted to the relationship, someone to be my equal, someone who can be passionate, someone who only wants to love me (other than the family)..that a start...........I feel that the personality is the utmost importance. If we can communicate and have a good time together doing absolutely nothing, then that is a plus. I feel like having chemistry with your mate is really important. As far as education, it is what it is. I'm not big into you having to have a degree to have a certain type of position, nor do I think it makes you any better than a person that has no degree.
sirdave27: Yeah some one like you
sirdave27: Awwwwwwww
sirdave27: that is very nice to hear from you
sirdave27: What type of music do u listen to?
sirdave27: I listen to all types of music, I like R& B old school stuff, I'm a big Patti Mabelle fan, don't listen to heavy rock, heavy country or Rap...
sirdave27: well so tell me,what make you like me by the way..?
sirdave27: Really..?
sirdave27: What is ur favorite color?
sirdave27: My favorite color is blue and red....
sirdave27: have you dated Army man before??
sirdave27: Oh i see,and are you ever ready to date an Army man..?
sirdave27: I have been out of the States for 18 months now and i am on Deployment here in Kabul Afghanistan..A six hours drive from Camp Eggers here in a secret hide out.
sirdave27: Yeah
sirdave27: well so tell me,what make you single.?
sirdave27: well so tell me,what happend..?
sirdave27: I am very sorry to hear that,
sirdave27: well my ex also sheat on me as well
sirdave27: i found her having sex with another man on my own bed
sirdave27: yeah that is what she did to me
sirdave27: i was inlove with her and i gave all my life and heart to hear but she breack my heart down
sirdave27: sorry to ask once again,where do you live...?
sirdave27: well i will be here for some few mounths time to retire and i am looking for my soul mate and some one to spend the rest of my life with and you..?
sirdave27: i am also looking for the same
sirdave27: i am very happy to chat with you
sirdave27: I like you by the way
sirdave27: I am into Mechanical Engineering in the Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here..We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep people around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces..
sirdave27: well so tell me,What is your pet peeve??..
sirdave27: Mine is the wars going on in countries..
sirdave27: I have several hobbies, and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as swimming,playing video games, dancing, and more,and would like someone to share those with, as well as they sharing their interests with me
sirdave27: that is very great to hear from you
sirdave27: well so tell me,do you live alone..?
sirdave27: Oh okay
sirdave27: so what time can you come online back again so that we can have some nice chat...?
sirdave27: and take good care of yourself well okay
sirdave27: and please remember me in your prayers too okay
sirdave27: Thank you so much for the good conservation and let keep it up like that okay
sirdave27: and see where it lead us too okay
sirdave27: okay

#199717 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 8:52 am
I miss you on line yesterday.did you have a sound Sleep Good Morning to you Babe!, Hope you are doing okay this morning, Well my world is a little nicer, because I share it with you..I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again. As My life without your love is like a body without a soul. To live without you is to take a whole lifetime's worth of happiness away. If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there. As Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you! when in love, no matter how far we are apart, nor distance and time binds both, you'll always be in my mind. Remember that, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and i will make sure i make you happy and the most happiest and the most exciting woman on earth babe

I will been with you very soon.Thank"s
#199816 by scooby101 Sat May 03, 2014 4:13 am
sirdave27: hello
sirdave27: dear how are you doing today?
sirdave27: am fine too...
sirdave27: know
sirdave27: i was thinking about you i mean your work?
sirdave27: oh that is nice of you Thank"s you very much.for you.
sirdave27: you are my sweet heart dear.
sirdave27: me too you are mine i don"t want to miss you.
sirdave27: Really..?
sirdave27: Awwwww
sirdave27: i will also never ever miss you too okay
sirdave27: I love you soo much babe.. I can't live withought you..
sirdave27: I will always be there for you babe.. I hope you will be there
for me too?
sirdave27: Babe do you believe in Christ?
sirdave27: I'm also a Christian.. I believe in Christ 100%.. I can never do
withought God..But I love you more babe..
sirdave27: Yes babe( With all my heart)
sirdave27: When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her
husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.
sirdave27: So they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has
joined together, no human being must separate.
sirdave27: I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of
angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a
clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all
knowledge and understand all secrets.
sirdave27: I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no
love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my
body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.
sirdave27: May the Lord make our love increase and overflow for each other
and for everyone else
sirdave27: Love never fails. But where there are propheccies, they will
cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is
knowledge, it will pass away.
sirdave27: The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I
spend without you!. I love you!!!!!
sirdave27: Yes I do.. What about you?
sirdave27: Let me kiss you with the kisses of my mouth: for your love is
better than wine
sirdave27 has selected the "Falling Hearts" IMVironment.
sirdave27: I love you more then everything on this earth babe.. You're my
dream come true.. You've changed me totally.. I really really love you with
all my heart..That's the kiss for you..
sirdave27: Lets always be joyful because our relationship will be
everlasting
sirdave27: Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere
faith.
sirdave27: Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life
without you.
sirdave27: I'm looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique
woman who is affectionate, I want someone who will never ignore me if i need
her in anyways..beautiful inside,sincere, easygoing, with interests and
characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious
long-term relationship, Not just a few dates cause tht's not what I'm
looking for. Are you that special woman ?
sirdave27: Be specific with your answer because I'm falling hard for you..
I'm a easy going man.. I don't want to live life without you..
sirdave27: Yes or No!
sirdave27: Are you that woman?
sirdave27: Good!.. I hope you will do what a woman has to do for her man in
anyways for me..? I will always take good care of you as the way a man has
to do for his woman.. I'm never going to play with your heart I hope you
will not play with mine too?
sirdave27: I won't panic or doubt any of your question okay? I won't hit
you.. I have never hiting my woman before.. Because I respect myself and I
do respect anyone that loves me.
sirdave27: What is your full name
sirdave27: Wowowowow.. Babe you have a sweet name.. Mine is James Hawkins
sirdave27: You're welcome my princess..
sirdave27: Babe can you tell me once again your state and your city
sirdave27: Babe please give me your cell number so we can be texting through
it..
sirdave27: Babe I'm trying to text okay.
sirdave27: I lost my phone 3 days ago so I will text you through my
Registered Online Military Number
It will be checked by security but don't worry... I will tell my commander
about you so I think he will allow me to text..
sirdave27: Yes.. I have the number in my email.. I'm trying to pull it out..
I saved it in my draft..
sirdave27: Lol.. Don't be upset okay.. I love you
sirdave27: Babe I do know it.. This is not a phone number.. That's the
number we the Military use to communicate outselves when we are on mission..
Babe remember I'm in a war zone..
sirdave27: Oh okay.. What time will you be coming back so we can chat...
Babe are you loosing hope on me?
sirdave27: You sound soo upset
sirdave27: Babe i will give you my number.. If I don't want to give it to
you. I will tell you straight I won't give it to you.. But I said I will
give it to you.. I saved it in my email.. Because that is what we were told
to do.. Understand me if you really love me and want to be with me.. Be
calmed..
sirdave27: Good.. Then be patient with me okay?
sirdave27: Don't think like that. I will give it to you.. Give me the chance
to search for it and give it out my l
sirdave27: And I asked you.. What time will you be online again so we can
chat?
sirdave27: Sweetheart promise me and let me know that you're not upset with
me..
sirdave27: I wish I was there so we can go together babe.. I want to make
love to you sweetheart.. Don't be upset because I love you soooooo much
sirdave27: I love you XXXXXXX
sirdave27: I will text you with the number okay?
sirdave27: You making me feel bad XXXXXXX
sirdave27: BAbe I got the number.. Should I give it to you now?
sirdave27: +1303 330-0802

#199827 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 am
my dear how are you doing today?did you have a nice day at work. if i may ask you what do you do for a living? Sweet heart why can you register at yahoo messenger so that we can have a nice chat.Thank"s hope you will do that.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199860 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 12:42 pm
Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless. With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone. That's, Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you. Babe Forever is never long enough when it's spent with you. You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

#199929 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 am
Good morning.Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless. With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone. That's, Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you. Babe Forever is never long enough when it's spent with you. You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
#199959 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 am
Good morning at the end of your world my love and queen, How are you and the family doing? I hope by God's grace all is well with you all as myself and the troop is doing here, I miss you so much and you have been on my mind and thought's all day and so to let you know that I have fallen in love with you and I love you so much with all my heart and soul and I can't wait for the day I come home to you and show you how much you means to me and how much I love you with all my heart and soul and want to share and spend the rest of my life loving and cherishing you for you the rest of our life babe,I'm sitting here thinking and wishing for the day I hold you tight in my arms and never let you go, Praying to God that brought us together to keep us together till eternity, I sit here wondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds for us together. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger each day and with full of love and like for each other each passing day, I know, I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together and live our life for the rest of our life babe. I owe you an apology for questioning your love and been insecure sometimes. I promise you, I will not question your intentions anymore. You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances ever reached,though you don't express it in words to me, like I do you, My queen, I love you. I'm in love with you, I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is yours and I want you to know that I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you are living so far away from me and that is killing me, but I know deep in my heart that we are doing the right thing and trying to get things straight so our hearts can live forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you or me. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love I have for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have not or feel in a long time, I'm just at lost for words when it comes to you sometimes but there is something I want you to know is that I love you so much with every vibe of my soul and I will never trade you for the world. I just wish that there is another way that we could be together without living so far apart at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change how I feels about you sweet pea and yes we are going to be together for the rest of our life and I want you to believe that, I end it here, I love you---Kisses&Hugs.

Yours Sincerely.

James

#200023 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 pm

sirdave27: are you back now how was your day.
sirdave27: my day was good too.
sirdave27: have you miss me
sirdave27: i miss you too.i wish i was with you today.
sirdave27: oh yea
sirdave27: i Love that
sirdave27: so what time do you normally go to bad
sirdave27: I Love you
sirdave27: yea
sirdave27: if i may ask you what are you doing now?
sirdave27: i wish i was with you now
sirdave27: i can see you are very busy.
sirdave27: hope we can chat more?
sirdave27: tomorrow i will not been going on any where.till evening
sirdave27: when i go on patrol
sirdave27: no problem that is my work.
sirdave27: Good
sirdave27: well so tell me,what time do you normally come online..?
sirdave27: well then i will be coming online anytime you are on okay
sirdave27: Yeah baby i can..
sirdave27: and please who up online well so that if you are online i can see you are on okay..
sirdave27: Okay..
sirdave27: Baby can you send your pictures to me now..
sirdave27: Yeah i was expecting that this morning but you did not send it why..?
sirdave27: i miss you so much
sirdave27: i have one picture now my love
sirdave27: i will also send mine to you right now okay...
sirdave27: just wait and see mine too okay
sirdave27: I have send mine too
sirdave27: and can you see me..?
sirdave27: you pic is really nice,and it hold my heart so much..
sirdave27: Wow,that make me happy,and i really like yours too baby...
sirdave27: you always make me happy when ever i talk with you baby..
sirdave27: Awwwww you make me happy more then life
sirdave27: and i swear to god i will make you more happy too okay
sirdave27: i will do more then that baby,trust me okay
sirdave27: i love you so much
sirdave27: yeah cus i am having that feelings in me, and i know you are god sent from heaven..
sirdave27: Love means making the other happy, even from a distance.
sirdave27: Yeah i am very honest with you and i am not going to loss the trust am having for you okay..
sirdave27: Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness.
sirdave27: Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.
sirdave27: I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time."
sirdave27: Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart.
sirdave27: WOW ME TOO
sirdave27: I love you so much
sirdave27: To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.
sirdave27: Yeah i am ever ready to make that with you my love
sirdave27: i love you with all my heart baby
sirdave27: You also touched my soul baby..
sirdave27: and my trust too
sirdave27: i cant stop thinking about you baby
sirdave27: kisssssssssss
sirdave27: and please remember me in your prayers too okay
sirdave27: Good
sirdave27: i love you so much
sirdave27: you always make me happy any time i talk with you baby
sirdave27: Okay my love,i will
sirdave27: please take good care of yourself too okay
sirdave27: Okay baby,i will be sending you a good morning in the morning okay...i love youuuuuuuuuu
sirdave27: kisssssss
sirdave27: TTYL
#200108 by scooby101 Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 am
sirdave27: Well I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever. You have entered my heart and You'll be here forever That's Emptiness isn't loneliness, it's the missing of you. Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines... it all comes naturally, just like loving you. Babe My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever as I am beautiful for the one who loves me. To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beautiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms. Babe Other people save lives, but you rescued my soul. Love you so much babe and will forever love you and forever be yours will never leave you will forever hold you tight in my arms and never let go of you babe. Kissess and Hugs all over.

sirdave27: how are you doing today?
sirdave27: as you know i am always fine.
sirdave27: Okay my dear i will see you in the evening
sirdave27: you are so Loving
sirdave27: doing nothing. i just want to say hello to you.
sirdave27: as you can see you are my heart.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this
sirdave27: so i will get back to you have a nice day
sirdave27: make it 7pm see for now
sirdave27: see you for now
sirdave27: Okay bye.....
#200155 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 1:57 pm
Good morning at the end of your world my love and queen, How are you and the family doing? I hope by God's grace all is well with you all as myself and the troop is doing here, I miss you so much and you have been on my mind and thought's all day and so to let you know that I have fallen in love with you and I love you so much with all my heart and soul and I can't wait for the day I come home to you and show you how much you means to me and how much I love you with all my heart and soul and want to share and spend the rest of my life loving and cherishing you for you the rest of our life babe,I'm sitting here thinking and wishing for the day I hold you tight in my arms and never let you go, Praying to God that brought us together to keep us together till eternity, I sit here wondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds for us together. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger each day and with full of love and like for each other each passing day, I know, I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together and live our life for the rest of our life babe. I owe you an apology for questioning your love and been insecure sometimes. I promise you, I will not question your intentions anymore. You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances ever reached,though you don't express it in words to me, like I do you, My queen, I love you. I'm in love with you, I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is yours and I want you to know that I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you are living so far away from me and that is killing me, but I know deep in my heart that we are doing the right thing and trying to get things straight so our hearts can live forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you or me. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love I have for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have not or feel in a long time, I'm just at lost for words when it comes to you sometimes but there is something I want you to know is that I love you so much with every vibe of my soul and I will never trade you for the world. I just wish that there is another way that we could be together without living so far apart at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change how I feels about you sweet pea and yes we are going to be together for the rest of our life and I want you to believe that, I end it here, I love you---Kisses&Hugs.

Yours Sincerely.

James

To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.

#200227 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:02 am
I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do if you don"t mind This is my ID at yahoo [email protected] you can add me to your yahoo ID