Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#199150 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 am
Approaches victims on FishMeetFish - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/sarah2014

hello

Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Woman
Height: < 4' (< 122 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

please it's my pleasure to go true your profile on dating site and i will love to know more about you so that we can keep a good friendship and i also want you to know

PM

GREEING
From Mrs Sarah Williams.
Email ( [email protected] )
It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you,
My name is Miss. Sarah Williams. , Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.
am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D�??ivoire Send your full address and your mobile phone number. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.
Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$4.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.
I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, For your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason;( [email protected] )

I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.
Best regard,
Miss. Sarah Williams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199598 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 5:43 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family.Please I will like you to contact me through my email address so that I will send you all the legal documents as well of the bank so that you can contact and they will transfer the fund to any bank account that you may provide.

I hope to hear from you.Please contact me via my email address: [email protected]

Thanks,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199610 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 9:50 am
My Dear

Greetings to you. I am miss Sarah Williams and an orphan.

Please I have inherited the sum of 4.5 million united state dollars and I will like you to invest it in a good business.

Send your full name and address and your mobile phone number so that I will send you all the legal documents
thanks

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.27.222
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#199830 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:49 am
Deraest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please I have no idea of business and that is why I contacted you. Please I will like you to invest the fund in a lucrative venture in your country.

Again send me your full address and your mobile phone number and your name so that I will send you all the legal documents as well as the contact of the bank.

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

#199923 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 3:34 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you. I will send you the documents and the bank contacts. Note that the bank said that there some documents to obtain in your name which will cost you the sum of $3,800

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

#199934 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 4:17 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please I am very sad for your mail. I just informed you what the bank told me.

I have with me the sum of $2,800 so you will be required to pay the sum of $1,000

#199936 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please the bank said that the documents must be presented first before we can lay our hand on the fund and that is the reason why you will have to send me the $1,000 so that I will complete it and give their lawyer to get us the documents.

I hope that is is clear without the documents we can not lay our hand on the fund since my late father deposited the fund in fixed account.

Thanks

#199964 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 7:18 am
Ok

when are you sending me the $1,000?

I will give you the name now and you will send it through western union money transfer to me so that by tommorow the lawyer will get the documents and the bank will transfer the fund to you

Dearest,

You are to send me the money via money gram money transfer through this name.

Receiver first name: Olebara.
Receiver second name:Chidi Lasary
City is Abidjan.

Country is Cote D'Ivoire.

Sender name:................

Control number..............

question/answer.............

Please I hope to receive the payment slip.

Thanks

#200160 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 pm
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please you are to send me the money through this bank account below

Account Holder:Otaphils Emovon Ihama
Account Number: 004011 12013 91901
Swift Code: Ecocciab
Bank Code : A0059
Bank Name:ECO BANK,Abidjan.

Republic of Ivory Coast

Please send me the payment slip also send your bank account where the bank will transfer the fund $4.5 million

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

#201380 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 pm
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please send me the $1,000 via this bank account below.

ACCOUNT NAME: HARISH SHARMA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1819015000XX
IFSC CODE: ICIC0001819
PAN NUMBER: ALFPS 3143Q
MICR Code :110229218
Branch Code : 001819
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD
BRANCH: NEW DELHI. INDIA.

I hope to hear the payment slip

Thanks

#201581 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 4:50 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please the bank have agreed to bring the fund to you via dilpomat and that you will pay the sum of $18,800 when both of you meet face to face.

Thanks

#201585 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and you and your entire family family. Please the company said that they will deliver the box to you and that it will cost you the sum of $18,800 and that you will pay when you meet the diplomat face to face in your country.

#201690 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please the company said that today their will send you the air way bill.

Thanks

#201714 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 11:30 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you and your entire family. Please the company delivering agent will call you as soon as they arrive. Here is the air way bill.

Thanks

#202233 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 6:50 am
Dearest,

Greetings to you. Below is the contacts you can call them now

contact name is Roland Igas,

Service Beareu Belgium B.V.
Tell,0032 49981 0915.

email [email protected]