Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#199765 by joefacundo512 Fri May 02, 2014 5:36 pm
hi Joseph,
am barrister Gilbert by name...any way i thank God for making us to get in touch...its my pleasure..your fiancee told me more about you Julie Ann and am sure she must have told you about her late dad inheritance in Africa Nigeria which is worth $200,000 cos her dad was an ambassador in a company from USA to Africa...well,Julie is a Good girl and also a responsible woman..i respect her late dad so much cos he his is a man of integrity...Julie has already put your name as next of kin in her late dad inheritance...am sure u love her and always ready to make her happy for the rest of her life...Mr Joseph before we proceed u have to send your national id or driving license to me firstly okay... am at Africa right now to see what i could do in order to help your fiancee on her inheritance...i met with the court there and we made some meeting on how things can proceed for good...don't worry everything is gonna be fine Joseph but please kindly send your national id to my mail then we can proceed on the inheritance issue with due respect...i will be glad for your honesty.

barrister Gilbert.
Advertisement

#199768 by Bryon Williams Fri May 02, 2014 6:04 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners joefacundo512,

The Attorney/Barrister is fake he is a West African Scammer from Nigeria.

Julie is also a male scammer from Nigeria. The male scammer is playing all roles in the scam. There is not $200,000 to be inherited. The scam is base on lies to steal your money. The scammer will have you pay all kinds of fees for fake documents, Attorney's and etc. Julie will never visit you nor will you ever get any money.

It is best to stop all contact with scammers.

Please post the email addresses used, a couple of the emails sent to you and any pictures. Please remove any information in the emails that may identify you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/