Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#171167 by began steele Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 pm
Now is [email protected] and [email protected]. Same scam and same text with fresh website.
http://www.trackexprcosvec.com/uk this time is reported for closure.
Found also http://westqeninterexpress.com/Our_contact.html Reported

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#199419 by am7676 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 am
THIS SCAMMER'S EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected].

Honey,

I left to Vietnam today for an urgent work that came up there for us to go and do, together with my team mates and I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the gift that I bought for you.

The work is located at the offshore in Vietnam Ocean and is about 75miles inside the ocean, it will last for 3weeks. Please honey, I may not have access to Internet but I will always try to call you to make sure on how you are doing, please do bear with me.

Honey the Package contains, (One HP Apple Lap-top) (iPhone4Apple) (Diamond Ring, Wrist Watch and Necklace) (Flower) (Perfume) (Two Ladies Hand Bags) (One Greeting Card) (One box of ladies make-up) with the total sum of (45,000.00 Pounds) sealed in a white envelope for your own personal use. Please accept this gift from me for I sent it to you with all my heart.

I sent it with every of your information's that I have with me;

From my inquiry, they will arrive to your country in 2 day’s time. Bellow here are the details of the company and also the tracking number for the package.

Company Name: SkyNet Courier Company Services
Website of the company: http://www.skynesceon.com/uk (FAKE WEBSITE!!!)
Tracking Number:

Always check the tracking number through the company website to know when they will arrive to your country and please let me know as soon as you receive the package.

Honey you know, my heart is open for you, this short moment we have met has been an elevation which has created an impact in my life, so I decide to make you feel so great and caring from me as your best lover forever. I will always love and cherish you for the rest of my life.

See you in 3weeks time, am so excited and happy to have you as mine on earth, and I promise that I will forever make you to feel like you never before and not to let you down.

HONEY PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I BOUGHT FOR YOU, THEY ARE ALL IN THE PACKAGE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT YOUR PLACE TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU.

All the best for the day and always be at the safe side at all time. I Will Miss You So Much My Dearest One...

I love you so much,
Raymond

THIS SCAMMER'S EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected].
The mobile number he gave me:
(+44) 7031747886

Raymond.
#199425 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 am
Thank you for posting this.

(+44) 7031747886 is not a mobile number, it is a +4470 redirect number - which can be answered anywhere in the world. A real UK resident would not need such a number.

The fake website skynesceon.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199779 by Smith Jones Fri May 02, 2014 8:42 pm
Hi am7676, I am sorry to see you got contacted by a scammer. Looks like he was well on his way to hoping you would fall for him and you saw that something seemed wrong. Good instincts. It is hard when they start with their lies to figure out what is happening and you knew enough to check him out. I hope you were not far into the scam and hadn't gotten too tied up with this scam. If you did, i can understand any feelings you have of being sad, angry, feeling foolish, etc. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help you. Not sure if you had a picture but we can post that here to help others identify the scammer's lies too.