Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199597 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - eric0007 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/eric0007

Lets get together

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

What am I seeking? Just someone to talk to, who will accept someone at face value, and not be judgmental. Someone to share joy, laughter, sorrow, and pain with, and all the in between stuff too. When it comes to being a friend to someone, I'm as tolerant as they come and accepting as well. John 15:13 states, "no greater love is there than this; that he lay down his life for his friend". A true friend is a loving, special, and very real ands true friend. Like someone recently told me, reminded me really, we cannot divorce our friends and family neither

Image Image Image

PMs

Hello,my name is Eric,your profile caught my eyes and i'll like to talk some more,getting to know each other better,are you single?

Very well then,i'm also single and very ready for a serious relationship,first i wanna get to know you better and see if the chemistry is there,unfortunately i work a whole lot and i dont check here all the time.drop me your email address and i will write you there,that way we can keep in touch much better.....Eric

here is my email dear [email protected] please send pics too so i know its you,have a wonderful day

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199620 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 am
Hello XXX,I am glad to hear back from you and thanks for response,i will like to know how long you have been on the dating site and what are you seeking?i also will love to know where you are originally from ...tell me what you are seeking in a man...Here are some pictures of me and i will be willing to tell you all you need to know about me,all you need to do is ask...also we can start from here to see if we can meet someday and see how it works out...Dont forget to send me some pictures of you ok... i will be waiting to hear back from you soonest.

Eric

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199685 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 12:06 am
hi xxx, there is a lil problem with this account,i will message you from my gmail account and send you some pics

Received: from [162.243.173.16]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014
IP: 162.243.173.16
Hostname: vpn-20140320-7142.tunnelbear.com <--- Proxy
ISP: ServerStack
Organization: ServerStack
State/Region: New York
City: New York
#199697 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 am
From the Yahoo account

Hi XXX,i'm so glad to hear from you but my email address is acting up so i will contact you from my gmail account and tell you more about me,you look beautiful.

#199699 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 am
From the Gmail account

Hello Pretty XXX,
How are you doing today? now you have no idea how much smile you put on my face hearing back from you.. i really appreciate the fact that i can finally get a hold of you on here.. i think its better and safer here now,i assure you there will never be any reason for you to regret doing this okay...Let me say little about me to the best of my understanding...I a am kind,loving,affectionate,open minded,honest,passionate,romantic,outgoing,and independent man,easy going and respectful of people.I like meeting new people,but my real reason for going on the dating site is to establish a serious relationship...I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor,fairly easy-going,not easily tempered or upset,and I don't think that I'm too critical about things,but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work,it needs hard work.I like all kind of music..but blues and country is my favorite...I like to cook,swim,kiss,cuddle,show affections,dance and love fishing and camping out.

I will be Happy to get to know you more Deeply,cos its rare to find someone real online at this time, ...i think things could work out some day with us,i also believe you are a God sent to me and i think you should give me a chance,Who knows?I am new to this internet,i don't have time to spend so all i came here for is to see if my dream woman could be found..Let me tell you little more about me cos i want to devote my time to tell you things about me just to let you know am serious in getting to know you..I am Eric Cox ,48yrs old man,I am 5'9ft tall,190lbs with light brown hair,Hazel nut eyes with a big heart.I live in Milwakee Wisconsin but originally from Florida.Single with two kids.I'm a father of a 5years old son named Bryan and my daughter is 4years but she stays with her grandma,Bryan will be 6 by oct this year...I lost my wife to a lung cancer 2yrs ago.I believe i have to continue my life and also make my children happy by finding the right lady that i will love so much and will also be a caring mom to them cos i know they really need the motherly love at this stage of their life and i hope to find someone they can call their step mom and someone who will always take better care of them.

My son is a very intelligent young man and i do cherish him a lot,he stays with me always and take him along with me bcos i cant leave him all alone...I work as a construction engineer i also do supplies of building materials to construction sites,my job takes me around the world from one country to the other,Right now I am presently in west africa working on a bridge construction for the federal government of Nigeria,the fact that this country is not well developed,they lack good road and bridges so that makes it easier for me to make more money in africa,and have been here for three weeks now with my son,while its gonna take me another three weeks to get everything in the site done and head back home .I can say am comfortable and have achieved lots in life by God's grace and i do believe in GOD so much and also I am a God fearing man with a big heart.

I have been lonely for a long time now and ever since my wife passed away i havent find anyone like her,but life has to go on so that's why i decided to make a Try this time Around and see if am gonna find that special woman for myself and make me and my children Happy again,Just be Open minded to me pls just write me more about you,I have a lot to share with you just lets have faith and be Focused in this friendship...lets see where the God will lead us too....I am always busy and right now,tell me more things about your self. pls write me as soon as you can i will be waiting for your next mail..And don't hesitate to ask me any Question,i will be Happy to Answer you..I have got a lot of Love and care to offer..I promise you will never regret knowing me.

i will be willing to tell you all you need to know about me,all you need to do is ask...
Thinking about your reply soon.
Regards,
Eric.

WIth two of the pictures from the FMF profile attached.

#199703 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 2:12 am
Hello,my name is Eric,your profile caught my eyes and i'll like to talk some more,getting to know each other better,are you single?

Very well then,i'm also single and very ready for a serious relationship,first i wanna get to know you better and see if the chemistry is there,unfortunately i work a whole lot and i dont check here all the time.drop me your email address and i will write you there,that way we can keep in touch much better.....Eric
#199803 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 2:52 am
Good to hear back from you XXX,
How are you doing there today hope all is well with you there.I am really happy that i can find someone with a Good heart like yourself,and to let you know i am not here to flirt around...I am a Gentle man with good heart and intentions,i really do believe in GOD so much and in Trust,Honesty,understanding and love is the foundation of a strong relationship. Well i want you to know age is just a number in life, understanding matters most,but once there is trust the relationship will be there for ever.I will like us to build trust in this friendship we are about to start because without trust a relationship.

What I am looking for in a woman is someone who believes that love is the fuel that keeps us all going.I need someone open-minded and supportive.I'm looking for a kind person who I can trust and feel comfortable around,someone who finds me attractive and who I am attracted to,someone who enjoys being intimate regularly.I am seeking true love to spend the rest of my life in happiness..i don't toy with people's heart and will never do because i'm a believer of karma.All i want is true love cos i am always wanting to be happy all my life cos i'm tired of been lonely.
I want to find a woman,who wants a relationship based on Truth,Real Love,Compassion,Friendship,Loyalty,and Honesty.I have no problem with distance.

I am not really sure what to say anymore but I'll say a few things about myself that are just not something I might normally say or you wouldn't normally ask.I'm a cheese freak,yes i love cheese,I like anime,not cartoons heheh,from japan,not the comedy the serious stuff. I don't care for cars or material things much despite that i make good money,they get me from point A to B and back again.I like the simpler things in life,I like to just sit and talk, walk in the rain. Snuggle. I like to watch movies,not just any movies but movies that don't have the same old shit from everyday like,Stuffs exploding,demons,magic,scifi stuff.

Lets see... I have a bad habit of wanting to kiss my woman at all time not minding my enviroment,I've tried to stop that and I'm sure I could do it with your support if you dont like it.I'd like to cook a nice meal one day for a romantic dinner as a treat for my woman.On that note I have many nice ideas that I've built up over the years about what I could and I'd love for a chance to try them.That's romance,not just sex,heheheh. ,I'm gentle but can be rough if that's what is requested.I'm just throwing things out if anything catches you then surely let me know.

I'm a giving person,I won't be happy if you pick out cloths for laundry... I think its improper for a woman to do all the washing of her clothes and mine when we can get someone's service to get that done,I know some men let their women do but i will rather get someone to do it for you and we both can watch movies,kiss and cuddle saying some nasty things lol. Lets see what else is there,Oh, hair. I don't mind if you don't shave your legs or your armpits,I'll help you shave them if you want,I don't mind.I'd like to take bath with my woman at least every night. (I'd say you but that might sound a little stalkings heh..Lol). I'll cut your nails and can do my nails if you want.I don't see the big deal anyway.I would never want to share you with anyone like that nor watch you with another man
I hope i havent scared you away lol? i will be waiting to hear back from you soonest.

Regards,

Eric.

#199859 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am
Good morning XXX
How are you doing today and i have to say its nice reading from you again...hope you are good and healthy today?cant wait to meet every member of your family and i know that is gonna happen with time with the way things are going and its a good thing we are taking it slow... well here are few questions i want to ask you know.. i know some of them you gave me the answers before but i am asking again so i can have all the answers together in the next mail and i can always read them over and over again learning more about you.
Please tell me how long have you been on the online dating thing and what is your experience so far?How many men have you met online and what can you say about them?What is your favorite food?What do you do for fun? What are you really looking for in a relationship?Are you looking for just friend or more?What are the qualities you are looking for in a man?Are you ready for a serious relationship?Have you ever hurt feelings or jilted a man?Do you drive?Do you rent an Apartment or you live in a house of your own?Are you a Christian and do you believe in God ??? Where are you originally from?Humm..I hope those questions are not too much for you.Well just want to know you more.I believe i can get to know you better by asking you things i will like to know about you.I will have to make it short here and will be waiting for your next mail cos i cant wait and see myself getting addicted to reading from you....Take good care of yourself and God bless you,my regard to everyone.Hoping to read from you soon.
Thinking about you.
Regards,
Eric.

#199926 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 3:53 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.171.155
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello Pretty,

This is Eric from the dating site,you left me your email on there..Please let me know if i got the right mail so we can move on.

Regards,

Eric
#199938 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 4:39 am
Hi sweet XXX,
I feel so fly reading from you again honey....i actually had my hopes so high waiting for an email from you...anyway thanks for everything you said about yourself,sounds so great and besides you caught me big time cos i never believe that i will find a woman as real as you on internet,though this my first time of being here on,i want you to be more than just a friend,while am also ready to get Committed again to the right woman hope its you if things get to work out better to our expectation.

Let me quickly answer the questions i asked you so you could at least know what my answers are lol..
My favorite food is sea food and i like Mexican sometimes and i love candy and snacks?
What i do for fun...I love visiting new places and love the beach,i love camping out,i love horse ride and i love kissing and cuddling.. also love to be loved and i do anything fun as long as it makes me happy.. i love to take a long walk by the road side holding hands with a loved one and showing affections.
What i am looking for in a relationship is a woman i can always find happiness with,one who will be completely honest and open minded with me,a woman i'll always be happy going home to,one who will not lie to me or deceive me about anything or use me for what i have.. a want a woman who will love me for whom i am and one i can always find peace in and one who will give me a shoulder to lean on when i am weak.
The qualities i am looking for in a woman... she has to be a woman with high self esteem and one who does not give up easily.. one with a fighting spirit and has to know what it takes to make her man happy and one who will not stop at nothing for her family just like me,a woman who will know and understand my kind of man and one who will treat me like i am the best on earth and one i can give the same in return.
Yes i am more than ready for a serious relationship now.
I have never hurt feelings or jilted a woman in my life because i haven't been into a lot of relationship and i do anything to make my woman happy when i get in a relationship.
Yes i drive and i have 3 cars.
I have my own house.
I am a practicing christian with good faith and i believe in God and also i am God fearing and will be a plus for me to have a woman like that too.
I hope i am not gonna scare you away with all this answers? lol

Oh,Bryan checked your pictures and i must let you know he really likes what he saw,Everything you've mentioned about yourself tells me you are the perfect woman i have been waiting for all my life ,I am so anxious in knowing you better,i dont know how to hide my feelings or whatever am always coming out with my word especially to the one i have feelings for,well am sure we could get to meet someday and see this work out .so hope we could be able to solve things out more better..well for you to know more of me. I am a construction engineer while i own my own house back in FL,What i feel for you now is what i can simply define as the word ''LOVE'' it is more than liking someone,It is being completely devoted to them.It is doing the right thing for your loved ones without letting selfishness and what you want get in the way.It is pleasing someone and going out of your way continuously to make sure they are happy.This is such a simple concept,yet it is so hard to explain.Love is selfless. It completes you.It brings you happiness.

I know you might think what i feel for you is lust but I believe lust is also wanting something.To me its like wanting something for selfish reasons.That's not quite right,Lust is being attracted to someone for their physical appearance.It is wanting the body more than the soul of a person.If you Lust after a thing you want it, but mostly you wish to posses it,to make it yours exclusively.In a relationship,a little bit of lust is nice.It would make your partner know you appreciate them.that you want them and find them attractive.I don't think a relationship founded only on lust would last though,while FEELINGS are what drives us,they make or break us. Feelings can be good or bad.I don't like the bad one like selfishness,anger,hate,But the good ones can really brighten up your day. Love, trust, happiness, contentment.They make your day better, they brighten your mood.Your feelings can be your best asset.When you feel strongly for another person and they know it.then it forms a bond between you. It keeps you going when things get down and LIFE is what we have that makes us alive.In life we experience a lot of things both good and bad.Life is a teacher and we always learn from it day to day.Life is so short and you have to do what you wanna do before its late,that all about life bcos time does not wait for any one,anyway am gonna be looking forward to read back from you again soon,take good care of yourself,Bryan says HI to you. hummm. hopefully we could get to meet there soon,I am gonna be here for just two weeks more to get my work done....Thinking about you .

Yours Lovely,

Eric.

#200042 by scooby101 Mon May 05, 2014 2:42 am
attached with the same 6 pics as above

Hello XXXXXXX ,I am glad to hear back from you and thanks for response,i will like to know how long you have been on the dating site and what are you seeking?i also will love to know where you are originally from ...tell me what you are seeking in a man...Here are some pictures of me and i will be willing to tell you all you need to know about me,all you need to do is ask...also we can start from here to see if we can meet someday and see how it works out...Dont forget to send me some pictures of you ok... i will be waiting to hear back from you soonest
#200052 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 3:32 am
Glad to hear back from you XXX and i'm happy you find my letters sweet... how are you doing today? i hope this email finds you well honey? well i have to let you know my Interest in you ... I am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want.I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life,and want to always be there for you..I love to make People smile and Happy at all Time.Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.Bedroom aerobics are great,and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time.Believe it or not,the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips.I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me.I believe in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship.I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved and i believe it might be you.I want the person whom i can share my ideals with,express my concerns with,comfort me when i'm down.i am down to earth, very practical,common sense individual.I believe in trusting one another.Trust is the most important of a relationship don't you agree?.Without trust a relationship cannot last .because if there is no trust there is no relationship.. I want to be the one that can be there to reassure You in your times when you questions something.I want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good sense of humor and a general good disposition about me.One cannot fake this,I am a one woman man and i would respect my love for who she is.My heart would not permit me to hurt my love emotionally,for to hurt her would also hurt myself.There would be great emptiness in my life if i was to lose some one special like you. I will value you like myself ,ideas, and feel that what ever you have to say is important! my values are traditional.I was taught by parents to respect a woman like all the time,To treat that person as i would be treated.I would like to give it a try and get to know you as deep and compassionate as yourself better.This is my interest and i want you to know what you think about both opinion.
Thinking about you.
Yours Truely,

Eric

#200150 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm
Good Day to you sweetheart
How was your night?hope you are having a wonderful day? i'm at work right now but you're always on my mind so i had to quickly send you this message before going back to work,I really appreciate your kindness and the attention you gave me...Now i know life is so unpredictable.Changes always come along,in big or small ways.I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world around.I don't know exactly what it is,it just hit me,but there is something really special about you.It might be all the things I see on the surface,the things that everyone notices and admires about you,qualities,capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else.But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you write and express yourself.I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your face.If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things.You are a rare combination of so many special things.You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside,where my highest hopes are kept alive,where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm.I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter.But more often,you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I wake up and realize that you've been a part of my dreams.Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run,it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do.I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander,they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay.And now,I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you,My heart had already found it's way in you.I want you and no one else.You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work.You have to know you're the one,and only one I want.Not only are you perfect for me,you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be perfect match.I could never ask for anything better then what i've found in you.I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you.I'm so in love;I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you.When I sleep at night,all I can dream about is you.I wish I could hold you in my arms.I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beat lol. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need.I hope to read from you soonest.Take care and GOD bless you.

Lots of Hugs

Eric Cox

#200219 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 am
Good day to you honey... i am sorry this is coming late but its because my internet service here has been messing up all day...i have a confession to make honey and i just hope you will accept me the way i am.....The truth is for a while now I have lived for a long time,responsible for and dependent upon no one,answering to no one and committed to no one except myself.During this period of my life, I considered the world mine because its has always been working out for me and i thought i was living my life to the fullest.Then, you came into the into my life,and all of a sudden I realized that I was deceiving myself.I find that my life is not all that I thought it was,matter of fact it is terribly lacking a lot of good things,Now,without an atom of doubt in me,I have found love in you and along with it,the one person who can make my life truly complete.
You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you.To be honest,I never thought I would ever utter these words to you before we meet in person,but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity.I'll forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was.At last,I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.I promise you,this feelings i have for you is geniue and true and i will never let you ever regret our meeting... I am just gonna hope you wont change your mind on me before i return home and i will strongly hope you wont find fault in me...You are everything i want to think about.. i want to spend the whole of my day having you run through my mind even while i will be working...I know this might sound a but crazy but the truth is that when someone give me this kind of feelings and happiness i feel in my heart,i do my best make sure i am also a source of joy and comfort in return.I know you might now understand what i mean but please just wait for a little more until i return home then you will know God has a reason for bringing us together...Until I hear from you,I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.
Lots of Love,
Bryan and Eric Cox