Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199940 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 4:44 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - kindheart23 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/kindheart23

Looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I'm energetic, fun, loving, loyal, passionate, caring, and I have a great sense of humor. I'm a "fly by the seat of his pants" kind of boy, but I can also do organized. I'm affectionate, self motivated, and love having a good time with friends and family. I'm a romantic at heart and truly believe that romance never dies when you are with the right person.I love watching and going to sports events. SEC college football is my favorite, but I also watch the pros. I love weekend trips. Love the beach, mountains....but it doesn't really matter where you go, it's the company you take with you.Traveling....who doesn't like to travel? I have been fortunate to have been able to do some traveling, but there are a lot of other places I'd like to see. Italy and Greece are on the top of that list. I take a very self conscious approach to my health trying to stay fit and eat right.....but seriously, I'm not giving up my chocolate! Lol. My smile and my eyes are usually the two things I get the most compliments on. They are, after all, the window to ones soul and tell the most about a person. I'm good hanging out at home at times as well as going out for good times. I don't have much that keeps me from being unable to pick (or pack) up and go most anytime. I have been a widower for a long time now and find myself missing having that special someone in my life. I'm looking for a stable, long lasting relationship that is based on love,laughter, honesty, faith, and trust. Someone I can depend on and who can depend on me. Someone that wants to wake up everyday to live life to its fullest. Life is a beautiful journey and I'm ready to get started enjoying it with someone special.

PMs

Hi,how are you doing.??hope everything is ok with you...I'm Jerry a new member on this site and will be glad for us to know more about each other well and see where it lead us to ones we are looking for the same thing over here. Thank you, Jerry

Nice meeting you XXX

I'm greatly honored to hear from you again..I'm a single widower and have been single for 8years now,I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well..I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality....Please tell me more about you...How long have you been single.??do you have kids.??what do you do for a living.??

Yes that's true do you have access to yahoo We can get to exchange a couple of pics there too as we get to know each other more and more.

Ok here is mine [email protected]

Can i have access to yours

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199942 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 am
I have also added you in my gmail so accept my invite in your gmail

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.238.23
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199947 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 5:26 am
Add me in your gmail [email protected] ok

#199953 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 am
From jerry blankenship - [email protected]

Ok i have understand you so let take ok this is my gmail

My name is Jerry Barden. I was born on 1962 at Baptist Hospital of Georgia i started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.

I'm 52yrs old widow. but now in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission and have been in the army whole of my life now and on this tour for 18 months..

#199957 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 am
accept my invite on gmail..I have sent you an invite there.. I would be glad if you can also send me an invitation so i can accept it. What do you think about that.. Hope to hear from you soon..

#199960 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 6:47 am
i can't wait to tell you more about myself and know more about you too. For now i will take this opportunity to tell you more about myself whiles you reply me with same if it gets to you. My name is Jerry Barden. I was born on 1962 at Georgia,Conyers.I stated schooling at the age of 4. I have been a good child since birth and did all i could in order to be a good boy to my parents. They gave me all the love i needed and i gave them same in return. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN.I lost mom when i was a child but died five years after. Both parents were adopted kids and am the only son. I may have aunts and uncles but i was never shown to any so i don't know any and i take it to be that i don't have any.I am currently in Afghanistan now stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan.I am an E-8 Master Staff Sergeant (MSGT) and i work as s senior staff mechanical engineer in the army.I and my team gotta deal with anything on heavy duty cars and drive men to the field for patrol. I was on a mission in the years 2004 to 2008 and came back home to find out that i lost my only son in a car wreck and my wife died of heart attack. I have never been myself since then and never thought of being in love again.I was in love with her with all my heart but her death let me down. I was with her for 18 years. I am now looking for the one to whisk my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with.Hope things will change from one stage to another.I will be home in 3 months time and am retiring as soon as i return and that's one major reason why i want to find a woman i can love before getting home. I want to meet a woman who will love me with all her heart and i will love her same in return. A woman who will be there for me and i will be there for her too. A woman who will always love me for me but not what i have. I sincere honest and trustworthy woman.There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself but all the same its over now, all though am hurtled,i have gotten over it now and moving on in life with determination to hit my goals.I will be glad to hear from you again. Sincerely, Jerry

#200386 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 am
You are welcome and i'm grateful to hear from you.I'm also looking for a kind,honest,sincere,understanding and loving woman to have the rest of my life spend with,i have a lot of love to give and i don't cheat when i'm in a relationship.Since the death of my deceased wife.I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.

A first, second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, Nor a perfect person. I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well.I b'lieve there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.

I am generally an optimistic person with a good sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble, I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha..But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not d'well on how the relationship is NOT working.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners.

I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.

I'm very sorry for your lose and sorry for all the hardship you have went thru in life,only God knows why we go thru difficulties most of the time but i'm glad we have met getting to know each other..I'm ready To be with that special woman wh really understand and know what love is cos i have a heart that can love and understand.I will be there for you whether in good times or bad times cos i don't go into a relationship and leave my partner when the hardship times comes we need to face it cos that will make or relationship strong..

Well I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. Am nonsmoker or drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.Well,I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,Father and I,which unfortunately my all my parents are now deceased.I am an honest,kind,caring understand and of good sense of humor,passionate heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black t-shirt.I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.

I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.

#200387 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:15 am
Hello XXX,

It’s a new day and i hope things get better with you today.I did pray may all of your problems be out on their way
On this bright morning.i wanted you to know that i'm thinking about you today and hoping the day brings many wonderful
things your way,a hug,a warm touch.kind words a smile and all the things that make life worthwhile.

Good Morning
Sincerely With HUGS,

Jerry

#200417 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:25 am
Nice meeting you too, for how long have you been on this site

#200427 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 6:12 am
I will be glad for you to tell me a whole alot about you and get to know you well and see how far we can go from there because it been a couple of years that i met woman in my life since my deceased wife and only kid..

#200472 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 12:41 pm
I will be glad for you to tell me a whole alot about you and get to know you well and see how far we can go from there because it been a couple of years that i met woman in my life since my deceased wife and only kid..

#200624 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 1:48 pm
Oohh i see but don't worry with ur English write it the way you can i will understand ok..I hope you had a good night sleep. thanks for responding to my email. I understand how you feel but i want you to know am a man of my words. Am an honest and upfront person and will never hurt you. I have been honest and upfront to you since day one and i know you have been same way to me. You will get to know what am saying as time goes on and we getting to know each other better.Below are couple of questions i have for you and can't wait to get reply's from you. How was growing up like for you? Would you say you love what you do for a living? Do you want to settle down with that special one man if you find him? What do you think are the good essentials in maintaining in a good relationship? Would you say life has been fair to you.? Do you feel you lacked anything in your previous love life.? What do you do for leisure or at your free time.? What sporting activities do you like.? If a heavy storm was carrying you lover and mom away and you had the chance to save only one of them,who would you have saved and why would you save the one that you chose to save..? When you look at a man, what is the first thing you notice?Do you think it's okay to keep noticing another man after you are in a committed relationship? How old were you when you had your first kiss? How old were you the first time you thought you were in love?. XXX i know my questions are many and will take you long in replying but forgive me..lol Hope to hear from you again.

#200722 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:13 am
Hello honey how are you doing for me? well missing you very much..i was trying to be with you but the connection was not good at all .. i missed you baby .. I need you , i can't wait to be with you . baby ... I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i will do this for you because you are the the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we are far right now.. but distance means so little when it comes to matters of the heart and when you love someone so much. I was just talking to a friend of mine about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7 each and every day. I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I will tell you are in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore ...it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world now. I need you to know I will be with you in everything, both bad and good times baby . I have given you my heart and I hope and i know that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. please remember that i promise not to never let you down, that i will never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Don't worry about what other people will say, I know how I feel towards you, and you know how you feel towards me, so just ignore them. I Hope you enjoy this.. .. take good care of your self for me okay .. hugs and kisses ,, i will be willing to be with you soon have a very wonderful and a blessed day baby...

#200734 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 3:03 am
Now using the email address [email protected].

I am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here..in Afghanistan Kabul for peace keeping.

Happily for me this is my last mission, cos i am retiring and wanna get to meet someone nice soon to spend the rest of my life with that is why i find self here this is my private email and will be glad if you give me ur's also so that we can continue from there ([email protected]) Thank you.