Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199997 by Bryon Williams Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 pm
This particular scammer decided to write me personally to my email address that have listed here for Scamwarners. I will post him here since he was so kind.

subject: i am Interesting on you

dear
i am Interesting on you
but i don't have a enough time to chat you here so Please contact me, through my private e-mail(joybabydesmond@hotmail. com) so that i will send you more of my photo and tell you more about me,have a lovely day, Yours,
Miss Joy Desmond

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#200006 by Grunt Sun May 04, 2014 2:59 pm
joylove123 - ([email protected])

Hello dear
My name is Miss
Joy desmond i saw
your profile
today and i became interest to meet with you so
send me a mail to my mail address so i
can give you my photos for
you to no whom
l am.Here is my mail address, I believe we
can move
from here.I am waiting for your
mail to my email address
(Remember
the distance or colors does
not matter but love matters a lot in
life)
Please reply me with my Email address
([email protected])
with love
Miss Joy desmond

#200743 by Bryon Williams Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 am
My Love,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman.

My name is Miss Joy Desmond ,i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Libya in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

Am the only daughter of Late Dr. James Desmond. was the managing director of Gold & Mine Ind (Ltd) Libya my country) I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father was a very big business Man in my country ( Libya), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you.

Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,
All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank with my name for security reasons.. the amount was ($7.6 Million) I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable Bank release the money on my behalf,

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum,while 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred during transferring of this fund to any animated Bank Account then remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country,

My love as you can see i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Peter God will, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221773209338) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% gurantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust,
Attached my picture here for you hope your will like it,
Yours I Love,
Miss Joy

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#200815 by Bryon Williams Fri May 09, 2014 1:33 pm
My Love,
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number (+221777144179) which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Information I Have.

The name of the Bank is Royal Bank of Scotland PLC, London.

their E-mail addresses is

( [email protected] )

( [email protected] )

The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Nelson Smith
Telephone number:
+44-207-607-3200

In formations about the deposit code are as follows,
The deposit account number is: AJ745008901556/CB/91/A
Name of the depositor: Dr. James Desmond
Amount: $7.6 Million
Next of kin: Joy Desmond

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
Yours forever in love,

Joy Desmond

#201033 by Bryon Williams Sat May 10, 2014 5:54 pm
Hello My Lovely Darling.
Thanks for your response, How are you doing over there today regarding to your health which is always the most Important thing to me? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My Love, Thanks for giving me hope of extricating from this problematic situation which am passing through ever since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, Honey am really grateful and God must Surely repay you in returns. I want you to know that my condition is not good, and i live under the care of red cross UN camp here in Dakar, I can only get the internet through the help us the church pastor when they are less busy, please try to understand my condition and help me out, Meanwhile I love you from depth of my heart, that's why I open up everything about my life & entrust my inheritance into your care, therefore I will not like you to betray nor expose the confidence confide in you.
Looking forwards to hear from you soonest.God bless you for me.
Miss Joy

SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK OK

Attention

(Dr) Nelson Smith

Director Foreign operation

I Mr ...... writing on behalf of Miss Joy Desmond who is currently residing in the refuge camp in Dakar Senegal. Miss Joy, who his late father Late Dr James Desmond left a huge some of money in your bank, Exco Account Number is AJ745008901556/CB/91/A wants me to help her transfer the money into my account in my country. Pleas Sir i wants to know the possibility of getting this money transfer in my account in my country. Your possible respond to this call will be highly appreciated. Thank you sir and God Bless you.

Yours faithfully

#204794 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 pm
hello
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland . Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Rev Danny king,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today. his email address is : ([email protected]) Ask him to send you the draft cheque of $450.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with REV Danny king and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (+221773209338)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Danny king and he will hand over the the draft cheque to you without any delay. May
God Bless you Joy