The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#200200 by Miroe Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 pm
I am going to send some emails and some photos of these people
from: [email protected] "she promised me that she has 3,5 million dollars to share with me"
Hello dear.
How are you today?? Thanks for all you have been doing to help me out God will bless you. Hope all is well with you?? i have not heard anything from you since all this while what is going on?? i don, t like your salient on me kindly let me know your position as soon as you read this message. Don,t forget your promises to me, Thanks and God bless you for the love and care you have render to an orphan like me.
Your future wife Helen

The follows three promised me an ATM card in which I can get GBP 1000,000 pounds
Another
HEADQUARTERS FNB BANK JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA 2001, 1 FIRST PLACE, BANK CITY CNR SIMMONDS... 25th April 2014

Attention: CARLOS .E. I. PINTO.

Thanks for your e-mail be informed that my professional does not permit me to activate your card because we are working with the bank order. So, I am not in the position to make any activation with out the payment been settled.

In examination to this, you are urged to make sure that you raise the required fee of your activation fee because this is the only thing that you need to do in order to start making use of your funds.

Notice that you will institute making use of your ATM Card once this payment is been made. Lastly you can ask Hon Chris Rose to help you with some part of the money.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION
MS.CATHERINE BOTHA
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS
FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTH AFRICA (FNB BANK)
TEL +277670131225

Another
Dear carlos emiro ibague pinto.

With the Gratitude for the question I am so glad for you to ask me were you do not understood.

The card is invalid because is not been activated, that is why you cannot make a withdrawal. I spoke with the bank and bank told me that you cannot make a withdrawal pending when the card is activated in there bank that is why you cannot make a withdrawal.

In inspection to this, you are urged to rally around and raise the required fee of the activation because once this payment is been complete you will start making use of your ATM CARD.

regarding the GBP 3050 pounds that you paid remember that is for the TAX VAT that you paid it to the South African Revenue Services so I don’t know why you are asking me as if you don’t knew, so you are advice to get the activation fee and pay it to the FNB BANK, so kindly do your best in order to get the money and pay it to the bank.

Best regards
Mr. Hans Bruce.
Mr. Hans Bruce Online, Director ATM CARD Issuance Department.

Another
ATTENTION: CARLOS EMIRO IBAGUE PINTO.

This is tell you that the bank has giving you additional seven {7} working days to complete the payment to them and FNB BANK told me the you have to pay for the penalty of GBP200 for not making the payment within the last five working days been giving to you before that is why you have to pay for the penalty bet I will help you with GBP100 and you will pay the order part of it

Lastly now you have seven working days to make the payment you have to try your best for them not to ask for more penalty fee.

Be will notify that you must complete the payment on or before seven working days. All I can tell you is to try and get the money this week or you can send to them some part of it for them to know that you are not plying with the bank because thee are unhappy with the email you sent to them.

Rt. Hon Chris Rose
Office of the Director
Tax Clearance and Approval Department
South African Revenue Services Department
Direct Office lines: +27788217643

Please, help me because I have sent US $5,000 to them and they are asking me US $3,200 more.

Thanks...
Advertisement

#200203 by Mike Wilson Mon May 05, 2014 10:01 pm
Hello Miroe,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. They do not have a large sum of money to share with you and everything they have told you is a lie to steal money from you.
Do not send any more money and stop all contact with them. Block or ignore all telephone calls and emails from this thief.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#207466 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm
I doubt the victims find it funny, but thanks for your valuable and helpful contribution to this thread.

It must be nice to be perfect ;)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217650 by Joyous41 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:36 am
Hi I have been in touch with a guy via a dating site who has done all the things to set alarm bells of: asking me to remove my profile and communicate via messenger, saying he was going on leave and I was to be his future wife, then asking me very quickly to send him 'stuffs' to Afghanistan via a military carrier email adress on live.com, which I belief he was operating, as it uses particular grammatical contructs he used too, and putting up a huge shopping list. He also put a lot of texts in his messenges that are up there on Google, and tried to be creative by combining bits and pieces from love letters sites, inspirational quotes and Bible quotes.

The things that really got to me is that he abuses(?) the pictures of a totally sweet guy and sends them to me. This guy I thought was lovely, and I wanted to get to know better at first. But as I said alarm bells kept going off louder and louder soon. It bothers me most that I don't know whether these are stolen photos or not..

Here's an example of his intro email from on his secret mission...
I'm heading for patrol and thought of giving you some reading material for the day. lol I may have told you some of this already, so forgive me if I repeat myself....
Just want you to know more about me and am looking forward to meet you person.. I am very outgoing, I love most activities outdoors and a few indoors as well ;).. I would also like to say, I am single as you already know. I am somehow conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things on my own free will (dont like to be forced or pressured).. Relaxing,I listen to wide-range of good music (country, pop,soul, r&b,rap) just to mention a few.. I watch movies with comic,romance,adventure and of cos action packed.. I'm down to earth, open-minded,never hide how i feel when it comes to the matters of the heart.. I don't have any kids as you already know, I don't smoke or drink alcohol... I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated, not the quick tempered type..I like sharing even the little that I have with others and also satisfied with whatever I have...

Working with people,I am compassionate, gentle, loving, open to all and got listening ear as well. I can be bossy but very subservient to be directed when I need assistance. I'm on the quiet side,more introverted than extroverted, but not necessarily shy. I'm very open-minded about things that improve the quality of life for all and also friendly. I am a free-thinker. I try to learn from my mistakes as my spirit grows through life experiences.We are all unique and have different likes and dislikes but we can come to a common ground and accept each other for who "we" are. Relationships are hard but i believe with God everything is possible. We got to give 100%, it isn't just 50/50 as they say. I've learned not to go to bed angry, but to talk things out and work through whatever misunderstanding. In my weakness she can be my strength, in her weakness I can be her strength. Where I lack she can make up for it and where she lacks I can also make up for it. We come together in a perfect fit like a glove...Cheating and lying is the only thing to put me off and as I said I prefer to know and say the truth even if it hurts and except that I love everything in this life...

I'm a platoon leader of 50 soldiers here and i am a part of the military police squad too. My work is to take care of the paper works and radioing other units about any new development concerning our mission here in Afghanistan. I'm the first person to set leg at the war field whenever we're flown to another war-field to control whatever activities going on there. I'm also the last to take off when mission is carried out without any ill-contingencies. My platoon also takes care of the C6 machine-guns which I'm to account for whenever distribution is made to the soldiers in my platoon. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG).I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I've been in Afghanistan for the past 18 months and when i come back home i will be retiring . I will be home in a few weeks.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991 which was my first mission. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam and My 2nd mission to Afghanistan was in 2007 which ended in 2009..This is my last mission to get retired in the Military so you know I have a pretty bad experience..

I think I will write you the whole world if I have to go on lol...Take care and enjoy your day!
Robert.

He uses the name of Robert Larry in our correspondence,

Good luck out there, and be careful
Joyous