Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200432 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 6:32 am
The problem is that i have account were you will send the money and please i want you send it with the bus driver who promised to help me.

Name: Igbinigie Edith.
Account number: 2551088101.
Ecobank Nigeria.

Emma.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200482 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:03 pm
Good evening my sweety , i am very sorry to border you please forgive me and the man is not around and please once he come back and i will ask him for the Swift code, i will send it to you.
I will sleep here tonight and if you send it tomorrow will i get it the same day, because i don't want my boss to be angry with me.

Please don't be angry with me.

Emma.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200557 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 1:06 am
Good morning my sweet heart, how was your night and i know you have a nice dreams and i couldn't sleep last night, because i slept in the church, i want to hear your lovely voice on the phone, i will give you my phone number once i arrived to Togo.
Geit, here is the only information he gave to me.

Institution ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
SWIFT code ECOCNGLAXXX

ECOCNGLA
Address PLOT 21 AHMADU BELLO WAY VICTORIA ISLAND
City LAGOS.
Postal code 00234/ Location LAGOS
Country NIGERIA.

Thank you my sweet heart.

Emma.

#200802 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm
Good morning my Angel, how are doing today and i know everything is fine with you, i don't know how to think you for the help and God bless you and i wish you a long life and more blessings from above.

My sweet the money is enough and i love you so much and anything you want i will do it for you to be happy, the only thing i need from you is to bring me there and get me a job, i will do everything you ask for.

Honey please i want you to open a face book account and it will help us to spend some time together, please you can tell my sister to open a face book for you please i want to be chatting with you.

Thank you my love and God bless you so much.

Emma.

#200988 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 am
Good morning XXX, how was your night and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i miss you so much, why i suggested that you open a face book account because it will help us to spend some time together in your free hours.

Thank you for help me no way anyone has ever tried, thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me.
Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, talking and just spending time together.
Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything i am becoming to you, because you are in my life.
Thank you XXX, God bless you.

Emma.

XXX, you know i would have realized how fortunate i am to have a friend and mother like you, i am so grateful and blessed for having a special woman who is always there for me.
I appreciate you a lot.

TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU, WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND PLEASANT HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GEIT.

Emma.

#201051 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:00 am
A unicorn represents a pure heart overflowing with love, innocence, kindness, charity, justice, sensitivity, truth,
loyalty, beauty, and all things good.

I am sending you this unicorn greeting, because i see all of these special qualities in you.
You are a magical spark in a world that sometimes seems dark.
Your light never fails to touch my heart and soul leaving behind a feeling of peace and an assurance that goodness truly exists in the world.

Thank you for being you.

Emma.

#201155 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:16 am
Hello my lovely Angel XXX, how are you today and i know today was a happy for you and every other mother and i wish you long life and happy mother's day, i will be happy to meet you someday.
Thank you so much and you are the best thing that ever happen to me, please i love you so much and i promise to make you happy forever as long as i live, you are my unicorn, i wish a sweet dreams and please my love you will send me your address so that i will send you a gift to thank you.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face and God bless you forever.

Emma.

#201186 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 6:32 am
Good morning my love, how are you and the family, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i thank you for the house address and i want to send a flower to thank you and to show you how i love you, the only problem i have now is your family, i don't know if they will allow us to stay together my love.

My love, i am so completely in love with you, i wake to think of you and i sleep to see you in my dreams, your love has made me love my life.
Everyday seems like a blessing since i have met you and i feel so lucky and honored to be in love with such a beautiful and love and caring woman.
I love you with all of my heart, thank you for sharing your love with me.

It is a truly wonderful gift from God.

I will love you always and forever, i can't wait to be there and to proved my love to you.

Emma.

#201285 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:04 am
Good morning my love, how are you and your night, i hope it was full of sweet dreams, i am happy that you care and i know God have a plan for us and i know your coming into my life will bring a lot of changes, i pray our meeting will not be long, i can't wait to see you, he took to me to his house, i will go with him to the bank for the morning and i will be in Togo and i will send the passport on Friday, the time you will go for the visa please let me know so that i will be in praying and fasting.

XXX, Please anything you spend to help me and i will give you back i promise, put a smile on my face and everything you need in a man, i have it all and i will not hurt or hit, cheat, i will not and i will be faithful and honest with you.
Thank you so much and i know God want to use to change my life.

God bless you and the family.

Emma.

#201367 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:45 pm
Good morning my love XXX, how are you, i know everything is fine with you and the family, i am happy to have you in my life and please i will send the flower and the passport to you once i get to Togo, please honey i will like to know the things you like in a man and what you don't like, because i am in love with you and i know our age and language will not be a problem and all we need is love and care for us to know more about each other and for us to have a better future.
Thank you and take good care of yourself and God bless you and your family.

Emma.

#201426 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:31 am
Honey Good night, how are you and your night i hope everything is fine with you and your family, i am happy to have your email tonight, i like hard work and i hate lies too, thank you for everything and take good care of yourself, i have it all.

We will go to the bank tomorrow and i will write you as soon as i come back, to me, XXX, you are perfect.
Perfect to me, everything about you. the beauty inside of you is miraculous, it is beyond what nature can ever possess.
You are more beautiful than anything i have every seen in my life, just take a look in the mirror and you will know what i am talking about.

Thanks for being there, thanks for loving me, thanks for being you.
I love you with everything i am, no words, no gifts, nothing can ever express how much i love you.

Emma.

#201500 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:04 pm
Good evening XXX, how are you today, i know everything is fine with you and the family, my love we went to the bank the afternoon to check for the money they told us that the money is not there.
Please my love, try your best to help me to go back and i don't want to lose my job, please call the bank to know what was the problem or you can send the despite slap to me, please i have to go back to my job.
Honey can send the money western union to make it fast please.

Thank you for your help.

Emma.

Please write to me, i want to go back to my work, i don't want to lose my work please help me.

#201768 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 2:19 am
Good morning my love XXX, how are you doing today and i am sorry for not writing on time, there was a light off since yesterday night, i am worried my love please i have no one to help me here and i have been wearing one cloth since i get here and please i want to go back to my work.
My work is the only thing i have now and i don't want to loss it please, it will be very hard for me to get another one please.

I love you so much please don't hurt me for giving my love to you and my love please you can send it with western union money transfer for me to get it the same time, don't worried everything you spend to help me and i will giving you back as soon as i start working there.

Thank you so much and i love you my lovely Angel XXX.

Emma.

Good afternoon XXX, how are you, please don't be angry with me and is just that i am stranded please help.
My days and especially my nights are so empty without your email, i look forward to waking up to the softness of your skin, your hair gently brushing my cheek.
I can feel you breathing as if you were a part of my own body, gently "waking" you to the soft caresses of my hands and your body yielding to me.
I hope you write me soon.

I can't stand another day without your email.

I miss you so much.

Emma.

#202055 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 1:24 am
Good morning my love, how are you and your weekend, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, thank you for the love and care you shown to me and i am happy to meet you my love, i want you go to the bank tomorrow please for me to go back to my work and here is my passport and i love you so much and i want to meet you in person and here is my telephone number +233542612868, i will be waiting for your call for us to hear from each other.

I wish you a lovely night and God bless you.

Emma.

#202266 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:15 pm
Good morning my love, how are you and your health and i know everything is fine with you and the family, i am happy to read your email today.
Thank you for everything i am happy to hear this good news and God will help us to meet each other and i know everything will be fine once we meet each other there.
I want to know what the bank say, because i am very worried and please make sure everything is fine and i will do my best to make you happy forever.

I love you so much.

Emma.