Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#200570 by ZombieCat Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 am
[email protected] and someone named "Dr Morris" is a big fake from MEXICO. He offers up pictures of a "12 month old puppy named Pooh" which are quite adorable, however the problem is is that the photos can be found on the internet and they date date back 4 years
Advertisement

#200646 by ZombieCat Thu May 08, 2014 3:32 pm
another Bulldog scammer

[email protected]

I offered to drive to her house to pick up these dogs she supposedly has, however she refused and demanded that I send her money to ship them to my house which was less than an hour away.
#200658 by Mike Wilson Thu May 08, 2014 5:19 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners ZombieCat,
I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before losing money to these criminals. Please post the email that requested the payment to be sent as this information will be useful to others who are looking for information on this scam.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#201271 by billysmom Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm
I have also been in contact with someone for a free bulldog puppy. She posted on San Antonio freecycle and lives in Idaho.....first red flag, her email is [email protected]>, her name is Christine Daniels and the phone number she text me from is 208-572-0247
#201277 by Mike Wilson Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners billysmom,
Please post the text of the email that you received, buse sure to remove your personal information.
The telephone number 208-572-0247 is Google Voice VoIP which is popular with the scammers.

This scammer is also posting ads for Pom and Boxer puppies in several states.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#201415 by Charley Falcon Tue May 13, 2014 11:10 pm
I fond having french bull dog puppy for free..
but i found out that it is a scam through this site right before I decided to send them money..
and that was a month ago..
I already reported it here..and I thought everything will be over...

And now..I'm receiving threats and messages through Facebook and he's telling me he will kill us..

What should I do?
#201417 by Dotti Tue May 13, 2014 11:29 pm
If your username here is your real name, send me a pm with some other choices for user name and I will change it just to make things easier.

As far as the threats go, first report them to facebook, then block him.

The scammer is a petty thief and a coward. He hides behind a fake name and anonymous email addresses because he knows it is unlikely that law enforcement will find him (because an investigation is very costly, and they are unlikely to spend that money to catch a petty thief.) And even if they do catch him, he probably knows police in his country that would go easy on him in exchange for a bribe.

He is threatening you because your posts have helped others to avoid falling for his scams. That has cost him money and he is angry. He wants to make you feel bad, and he also hopes he can convince you to remove the posts that are hurting his business.

But he is not going to come near you. To travel to you, he would have to get a visa, which would cost money (if he could even get one.) His information would be recorded. There would be photos of him and a history that shows he traveled to you. He would be on camera at airports. Taxi drivers would see him. All of those things would mean he is not hidden any more. He would not be safe from being caught. And as a foreigner in your country, the police would not go easy on him. He would run a very real risk of ending up in a foreign prison for a very long time. He knows all of this, so he just makes empty threats and hopes you believe him.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#210585 by LauraLu123 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 pm
Beware!!!!!!!! French Bulldog puppy scam. Out of Florida. Will post classified adds on pet related websites. Phone number is 207 370 8526 that they will use and email [email protected]. Will be very nice and seem legit and try to use USHip pet courier to ship the dog. Will say a lame excuse of why they are selling so cheap. Will also send you legit looking videos and pictures of a puppy. Not real! Will ask you to use a Reloadit card or western union or similar money gram to pay. Dont fall in this trap.
#210588 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 pm
Could you post the emails he sent? Does the pet courier have a website?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10