Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200745 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - maturemind - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/maturemind

Care

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
I am spiritual, religous, and a Catholic. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness,

courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not

prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc.

My Perfect First Date
A nice lunch or dinner. A nice conversation that doesn't get too deep too fast, just to get a feel of how we interact while getting to know a bit about each other. Has to be a lot of laughter. When the conversation goes real well, lots of eye contact, uncontrollable smiling, that kind of stuff, then you cancel going to the movie you were planning on seeing. It's a great first date if I can't stop thinking about her all the way home and all the next day.

PMs

Hello pretty..
How are you doing? i guess your doing fine.. actually i was just going through some profiles here and then i came across your profile when i saw it i was so impress so i would love to get to know you better, I am new at this Just want to give it a Try, I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding..... Will be looking forward to hear back from you...John.

Last edited by AlanJones on Sat May 10, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200747 by Grunt Fri May 09, 2014 5:10 am
photo shows model shows Martin from FocusHawaii

email address leads to a skype profile
John Bill --- john.bill462
Ikeja, Nigeria :oh-joy:
#200748 by Grunt Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 am
yahoo avatar shows the photo of a different man

#200946 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 4:46 am
Where are you from? XXX, can you send some pics of you to me..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200971 by Grunt Sat May 10, 2014 7:37 am
Am not here for games.. Are you real and where are you from in the state..
Received: from [108.60.134.185]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014
IP: 108.60.134.185 <--- also one of scammer's favorite :mrgreen:
Organization: Atlantic Metro Communications
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: New York
#200980 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:03 am
I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future. If you are similarly sincere and looking for good men, then I hope you will give me a chance. I am down-to-earth, loving, very respectful, and know how to treat a woman. If you are truly looking for a loving, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious man that you can have a wonderful, fulfilled life with, then look no further. I would love to have a faithful, loving woman and family and will do everything possible to have a wonderful relationship that is based on love and mutual respect, I believe we are meant to share living with another person. To me happiness is having someone to love and to be loved by someone. I want to meet a wonderful who will love me for who i am, there is nothing more special than having someone special in ur life..
Will you allow me to be the special man of your life..??

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.187.133
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#200992 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:58 am
Okay so lets get the relationship started.. What do you do for living? And What are you looking for in a man...

#201059 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:43 am
Okay so lets get the relationship started.. What do you do for living? And What are you looking for in a man...

#201107 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 10:52 am
I like Playing paino,singing,dancing,Cooking, Amusement Parks Beach, Bookstores, bowling, Coffee Houses, Comedy Clubs, Concerts, Live Theater, Movies, Parks, Restaurants, l own a house in Florida..

#201118 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:06 pm
I thought I loved her, but she had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is. Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while. l want you to know am here to search for nothing but True love.. If you can not give me your true love with full time and trust.. Then l think we can't continue this relationship.. l really want to know your own side of interest before l fall in love with you because am a one woman man. l don't cheat on my woman..
John..

#201229 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 pm
Okay How do you think we can make this relation we start effective and enjoyable. Can you love me with all your heart now that l gave you my true love.. Because my feelings for you now is getting stronger day by day and l don't want to be a victim of heart broken... Am in love with you XXX.. How will you keep this love with honest, trust, caring, perfection and prove to me you really love me..

#201293 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:30 am
XXX, We can make it work by constant and regular mails with phone calls. l believe it work out fine. Did l told you what l do for a living?

#201379 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:29 pm
I am an Civil Engineering, I construct Roads and Bridges.. So l do travel most of the time.. My love can you please tell me your your full name and mother and father's name.. l want to know about them, are they still alive or dead? Where did they live...

#201441 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:55 am
No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that. Do you like traveling..