Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200948 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 4:58 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jaymccoy1n

About Me:

I am very honest, fun and caring person. I enjoy new experiences. whether it's fine dining or a dvd night at home with pizza, if my company is interesting I am comfortable!You must be warned that I do have a unique sense of humor! you must enjoy laughter! I am a passionate person with a lot of great ideas! I would love find that person who just gets it!!!My trust is not just given, it's earned. Hopes are not needed, just be real!!Family is very important to me and must be to you as well! I am very grounded but would love to find someone to be silly with. I have traveled some on the west coast and I loved it! I would love to travel more! I take a lot of pride in my home life although it's just me and my son. I enjoy recreating my surroundings so its always a pleasant place to be. Cooking??? I'll do the dishes... lolYes, I am looking for a serious relationship. If you are just looking for a good time don't respond.. I still have that sparkle in my eyes and hope in my heart for all that's new and positive.I feel that you should be yourself on the first date or you just waste time later. I like someone who knows who they are but always saves room to grow and enjoys watching me grow

Hello beautiful, how are you doing today? I am Jason single never been married and i am looking for something serious and long term, i am kinda off and on, on this site. If you are also looking for something serious and long term you can hit me up on [email protected]

Jason
Advertisement

#201004 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 pm
I am Jason Shaun McCoy from roseville,ca..I am 44 yrs of age, I am single but i have a son and haven't been married... I am the only child of my family and I was born at old age. My Dad is an Artist and My Mom also an Artist…. My Dad died the month that I was born which was January...I work as a supervisor in a cement industry and due to my work I travel a lot for modern construction works, I have been to countries like germany ukraine china, india and now I'm in nigeria for a contract that I have less than a month before i come back to the states...Well my Mom died last year...And I am left alone with my life here..I got no family. My plan is to relocate with the right woman...I don’t want you to think negative, there are a lot of beautiful women here but they are not serious...they are after one night stand and just sex partner...

I want a woman I can trust and love. I don't want a relationship that is base on wealth and beauty but the wealth of love and trust...I want a woman that I can trust and love that would never make me sad or cry cuss I have been hurt a lot. My ex did not care about our son all she care about is sleeping around with men. I try all I can to talk senses into her but she keep hurting me . I have been a single father for two and half years now and I am looking for a woman to make me happy and that I will make happy as well.

I broke up with my ex cos she cheated on me. I want you to know that what is important in a relationship is when Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle.....good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time....I want you to know that Age and distance means nothing what is important is when we are honest and when we can gain happiness in each other... Age is meant to bring wisdom and if one is paying attention, wisdom comes through life experience. She may not have a lot of money but that is less important than the real wealth of unconditional love and kindness..

I'm not into games please!
#201049 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:57 am
Okay XXX this is another pic of me, but i need to know more about you... And see if we match.

Hey did you get the pics i sent to you ?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201062 by scooby101 Sun May 11, 2014 2:59 am
I like all you have said about yourself well i will like to get to know more about a woman like you and see how things goes with us. whenever i travel for contract i spend at least a month or two but currently my plan is to quit the traveling work and settle down, my job is to supervise modern construction of roads hotel school and houses., my son used to stay with my friend whenever i am away for work, but right now he is here in nigeria with me due to some reason the friend that look after him was the man i caught his mom cheating with. He is 11yrs of age, i love reading, singing, Watching TV, going to beach, Sports, Swimming, Outdoors, Camping and Fishing My turn on is someone who is Honest, truthful, friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn off is... I don't like someone who lies, someone that like talking dirty on-line, someone who is Just Looking for a Sex On line that is not serious. I will never hit my woman and I will never Hurt Her Feelings. I will never argue with her. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better. Being Single isn't a good thing... And distance does not matter to me, everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotional and also Age is Just a Number but Love matters Most. Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life. I treat my partner with Respect, Care, Honor her and I treat her Like a Queen. I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible. I am religious, .I do attend catholic church, but I don't mind if you re religious or not cos you have hypnotized me. Public intimacy is my thing, like holding hands, Kissing and Hugging in the public, do you like it? I hate liars; I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing, Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Surroundings... My favorite movie are Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue and white. I don't drink and I don't smoke. My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Dancing, swimming, listening to music, a long walk/running. My favorite dish are: American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi My favorite music: Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B, Favorite Color & Flower, Blue Color... Rose Flower. My favorite Movie are Love Don't cost a thing, How Stella got her groove back, waiting to Exhale,save the last dance, Dance with me, bring it on, Indiana Jones and more. My best Romance Movie re Hotel Exotic, Basic Instinct and Unfaithful... Its late here now i need to get some rest and hope this letter find you well, i really like reading from you and hope to read more from you.

#201086 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 am
Good morning XXX, can you please tell me more about yourself? And let's see hot things go with us.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201157 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:23 am
Everything about you, are you really interested in getting to know me? Do you think this is gonna work with us?

#201194 by scooby101 Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 am
It was most pleasant to read from you again and also to learn a bit more about you and what you seek. Please i want you to be honest with me as i will be honest with you so we will know if we click and can get along with each other. I am new to this internet stuffs and I was recently introduced by a friend that it does work out, if only the right people meet with each other. Thought i should tell you some more about me since you have told me a lot in your last letter. I have passed through a lot in my life and I have several experiences I could write about but I believe there is always a better time of doing things in life. I wanted to travel the world. I have been to so many countries including Italy, Germany, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Mexico, Spain, Portugal and now in Nigeria. I've traveled to about all of the USA and Canada as well. I work as a supervisor for a construction company and i like my job. I like attending social events, like going to concerts, I love slow dance, salsa, walk in the park while holding hands, Cinema, Swimming and anything to do with water. I also like fishing and camping. I live a very quiet life and I stay home a lot since I have learned to embrace the quietness and enjoy it. I used to have a girlfriend who claimed to give me the best in life and make sure my heart is kept safe but all went out to be a lie after I caught her sleeping with my best friend. Since then my heart has been shattered and I felt I had to look before I leap the second time because I wouldn't want to be hurt any longer in my life. I have a large heart and I have a very high self esteem personality. I am an easy going person and I do not keep friends after all that has happened to me in life. I felt it would be best if I could send you an email and tell you more about me. I will like you to answer this questions What qualities do you seek in a man? What are your turn on and offs? Can you tell me what you like to do for fun when you're not working? I will be expecting to read your mail as soon as possible and see where the chains of connection between us leads to. I hope you like the picture in my first letter to you. I would be so glad if we can get off the distance between us and work out something good for our meeting. Take care and i hope to read from you soon.

#201330 by scooby101 Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 am
Hello Beautiful,

It is always good to hear from you and am happy we are getting to know more about each other. How are doing today? Working out of the states is so hectic and i must tell you I'm already having a lot of pressure working oversea... Don't think i will ever travel anymore cos it's too dangerous these days. I want to ask a couple of more questions and i hope you're not bored with my questions. I just want us to feel a lot more comfortable with each other before my arrival and let us clear the distance between us and plan something good and special for our meeting. 1,Can you tell me what time you get on the computer? 2,What are your plans for this year?If any?.......

I must tell you i have experienced a lot of heart breaks and i don't want to fall a victim of that again.`Am always shy at first but you will get to know me very well when we eventually get along with each other. I'm looking for a woman who is completely honest. she has to love going outdoors, love attending social events, love eating out, and enjoying life for what it is particular on the weekends. Am seeking a career-oriented woman with an ambition for something and she must work hard to reach that plateau of success. A woman who really wants to devote her quality time for US.. she must be genuine with a good heart and have a sense of humor, yet to know when it is the appropriate time to be serious. she needs to show pride and class in the way she dresses. Finally, I want a woman who will always be there to support and care for her love through the good times and especially the rough times.

My turn ons are Honesty,truth,meeting new people and someone who can make me Happy. My turn Off includes lies, jealousy, people who think they are above others.

I intend to set myself up this year and start my own business so as planned, I want move in with some goods that i will buy from the trade fair going on here. I think i will be relocating immediately i am done with the contract. And settle down am trying to consider a lot of things for now before making a final decision about where to relocate. Please i need to know one thing before we proceed. Can i trust you with all my heart?. I know there is something special about you from your first letter to me and i want you to at least give this relationship the attention it needs. Please let me know your plans and what your expectations are.I would really like to get to know a lot more about you and learn somethings with you like the salsa dance, because you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon. We will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other. You sound like such a wonderful person to me already. Can I Trust You With My Heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can I count on you to walk with me down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise of which there's no guarantee. My heart's vowed never to fall in love again but it's weakened & has come to surrender. I hope you can understand that I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer. Can I trust you with my heart? How do you think we can meet? am in Nigeria still thinking of what my mind will say ...i have less than 4 weeks to spend in Nigeria and as soon as my contract is over i will be ending back home...Gotta go now.

Take care and i hope to read from you soon.
#201423 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:25 am
How are you? hope you doing okay?...I am Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively,I love playing basket ball, chess, bike racing. I am Looking for an honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me, I'm very serious about finding my second half and for me this search is very important for the following reason I want to marry once and for the whole life, I'm a man who wants to devote all my life to one and only woman, who will appreciate my care for her and will pay back the same way. I need to trust her, only her and i need her to trust me, only me, with no others involved, even relatives or friends. I am sure that family relations are the personal question of two... So i just want to find a woman to love and if things work out with us then i can relocate to her. Nothing is wrong with that and i will do anything to make my partner feel good. We just need to let our relationship base on honest and trust, cos i have been hurt in the past and i don't want that to happen to me again i just need to a honest caring woman...Two people create a family and it is up to them only how to grow it and which kind of soil and water to use... Hope to read from you soon.

Jason

#201471 by scooby101 Wed May 14, 2014 8:08 am
How are you? hope you doing okay?...I am Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively,I love playing basket ball, chess, bike racing. I am Looking for an honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me, I'm very serious about finding my second half and for me this search is very important for the following reason I want to marry once and for the whole life, I'm a man who wants to devote all my life to one and only woman, who will appreciate my care for her and will pay back the same way. I need to trust her, only her and i need her to trust me, only me, with no others involved, even relatives or friends. I am sure that family relations are the personal question of two... So i just want to find a woman to love and if things work out with us then i can relocate to her. Nothing is wrong with that and i will do anything to make my partner feel good. We just need to let our relationship base on honest and trust, cos i have been hurt in the past and i don't want that to happen to me again i just need to a honest caring woman...Two people create a family and it is up to them only how to grow it and which kind of soil and water to use... Hope to read from you soon.

Jason
#201613 by scooby101 Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 pm
Thanks for the mails, Immediately i got your email my feelings turned over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my parent was alive, For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for a woman who will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It's true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give and our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live. So I am writing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face. It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique and it is with our keyboards that we speak. You are a friend from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange. You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.i want you to know age does not have anything to do with me..about you staying in the road is nothing too, i will forever remain loyal to you and also make you proud at all time..Remember a relationship is for better for worst for richer for poorer still death do us part. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the internet, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal.Hope to hear from you soon.

Jason
#201670 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 am
I know sometimes things go wrong, I know sometimes things don't go right, I know sometimes men must have frustrated you, and I know sometimes you get mad. Something tell me you're my better half, without you I'm incomplete, and I know that someday we'll be together, but Baby, you know that no matter what, you will always have a key to my heart.

We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

I know that even if I have to shed a tear every day until i come to you; I will. If I have to hide myself from the world; I will. I will do anything I can just to make sure that when i come to you you will know my love is pure and true.

Your man,

Jason
#201692 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 6:37 am
Hey baby, i am really sad right now because i lost my wallet on my way home from work yesterday and i don't want to get disconnected from internet i need close contact with you. I'm feeling depressed and dont know what to do. My plan was to get some food on my way back from work and pay my internet bill baby i don't know if you can please help me with some money to retain my internet and get some food stuffs. I promise to pay you back when i get paid.

I don't want you to think otherwise about this. I promise to pay you back.

Get back to me asap. I love you XXXXXX
#201801 by scooby101 Sat May 17, 2014 4:48 am
Hey baby how are you doing today? How's your day been? I miss talking to you.. I think i lost the wallet on my way out for lunch. And i will need to pay the internet bill as soon as possible please i want you to be fast about it, i will pay you back when i get paid for this month. I need $225 (USD) to pay my internet bill and get some food for me and my son. You will have to send the money through western union money transfer this are the information you will need to send the money to me:

Name: Dolapo Williams

State: Lagos

Text Question: Who do you love?

Answer: Jason

Baby you are sending the money to my hotel manager because i don't have nigeria driver's license to get the money myself, the hotel manager is gonna get it for me. When we meet in person I will kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man.

Please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The days will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,