Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#2010 by zhylannie Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:41 pm
It was too good to be true so I searched for Zibell Brinko after I received his proposal but nothing came out of the search, so I continued my communication with him giving him my bank account number.

Since I have not heard from him again up to this time, I became doubtful so I searched for his name again and found your website. Could he legally withdraw from my savings account from wherever he is? So far, he has not asked for advance fees but just personal information and the bank account number. Should I inform my bank about this and possibly change my bank account number?javascript:emoticon(':cry:')
Crying or Very sad

Nemomeimpunelacicit
Advertisement

#2011 by Scam Patroller Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm
Hi Zhylannie, the name Zibell Brinko is a name scammers have used in numerous scams, for example, this one:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119928

And also on Google you can see that name mentioned many times in advance fee fraud scams:

http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... 8&oe=utf-8

It would be prudent of you to contact your bank and have your account number changed.

I assume his proposal was the same or similar as those on the links aboove? Please post the initial email he sent to you just for confirmation.

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, then it is.

http://www.419eater.com - http://www.aa419.org
#2012 by zhylannie Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:53 pm
FROM THE DESK OF ZIBELL BRINKO
AUDITING ANDACCOUNTING MANAGER
BANQUEATLANTIQUE-OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO.

Trust/Confidential proposal
Dear Friend,

Please this isimportant and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of US$20.6 million, usedto transfer to your nominated account,I am Mr Zibell Brinko. The Auditor,with Accounting Department of the BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-OUAGADOUGO BURKINA FASO.
After goingthrough some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit thismoney out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this accountunfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25th,2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

No other personknows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no otherbeneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does notknow anything about this account and the amount involved is ($USD20.6 M) Twentymillion Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.
I want totransfer the ($USD 20.6 M) Twenty Million Six Hundred Thousand UnitedStates Dollars only into a safe foreigners account abroad , but I don't knowany foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreignaccount because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the accountis a foreigner too.
I know that thismessage will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our selves before,butbe rest assure that this is life time business for both of us even forour generation to come.

With believe inGod that you will never let me down in this business.You are the only personthat I have contacted in this business,so please reply urgently so that I willinform you the next step to take urgently, Send also your private telephone andfax number. I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bindus together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or anyaccount of your choice where the fund will be safe.I will fly to your countryfor withdrawal and sharing and other investments.
I am contactingyou because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreignbeneficiary.
I need your fullco-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approvethis payment to any foreigner who has correct information about thisaccount, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability tohandle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructionsand advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never comeagain in my life.

I need truthfulperson in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strongassurance and trust. With my position now in the office I can transfer thismoney to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurancethat this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country forsharing.
Finally,i want toremaind you that your share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum.I'amwaiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information aboutthis deal,
My regards,
Zibell Brinko

Nemomeimpunelacicit
#2014 by zhylannie Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:04 pm
Dear Zhylannie,

I received your mail, and of a truth I welcome your willingness to work with me to archive this great aim, I want you to be rest assured because this transaction is legitimate and is 100% risk Free, you should kindly take off from your mind any kind of negative imagination to enable us build confident and work together as partner in this deal.

However, I know that you are not the real next of kin or related to this family but I want you to know that nobody has ever come for this claim for past years till now and the bank has tried so many ways to reach any relatives of the late person but they could not because all of his family lost their lives in the incident.

That is reason why I contacted you to use you as the next of kin to the fund, since I have got every information that will back you up and will prove you as the real next of kin before the bank.

As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you The text of application which you will fill and send to the bank. But before that I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because $20.6million U.S.D is not a little money,therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you before we proceed. Such information I will like to know before we proceed are as follows:
(1) Your age.
(2)Your occupation
(3) Sex........
(4)Your marital stautus
(5)Your fullresidential address.
(6)Your direct phone and fax numbers.
(7)A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail.
As soon as I receive these datas, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank.Meanwhile I will like you to know more about myself.

To take us further, you have to assure me that you will never betray me as this fund is confirmed into your account because I will feel at home living with you in your country where we will invest this money as one family’s as am trusting you in the name of Almighty that you will not let me down as I will present you to my bank as the next of kin to this fund,
As soon as I hear from you I will send an text of application in which you should fill and send to my bank as the first step on this transaction.
I look forward to hear from you soonest.

My Regards
Zibell

Nemomeimpunelacicit
#2015 by zhylannie Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Dear Brother,

received your mail in good order and I appreciate your willingness to work me to exhibit and archive this great aim of our lives. I want to make it clear to you once again that this is a DEAL and very is legitimate and 100% risk free as I have said my pervious mail and as you may know, in every deal confident and trust comes first and we are oblige to keep it very secret to avoid any kind of error

Please you are also obliged to follow my instruction and my direction as we proceed on this mutual transaction so that we do not make mistakes. I want you to get more understanding on how this deal works, what matters most is the approval that you are the real next kin to the fund in question because with out the approval there will be no transfer so what matters most is the approval and it takes some vital information about the late person before the bank can approve this fund to you or who ever comes for the claim of this fund.
I have worked for years and have spent almost all my savings to secure the information that will clarify you as I present you to the bank as the next of kin to the late person please do not jeopardize with my effort so far as I do so ,To take us further on this issue you are going to fill the application in the attached file and send to the bank and as well get back to me.
Kind Regards,
Mr Zibell.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ATTN:REV.EZE JUDE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO
SECRETLY/FAX :00226-50321402
EMAIL:[email protected],
[email protected]

LETTER OF CLAIM OF LATE RELATIVES FUND

I AM MR .............WRITING THIS LETTER IN RESPECT OF MY LATE RELATIVES FUND MR ABDUL HAZIM BIN HAMZAH FROM BAHRIN WHO DIED WITH HIS FAMILY ON DECEMBER 25,2003. IN A PLANE CRASH
I AM SORRY FOR NOT HAVING BEEN ABLE TO COME FORWARD TO CLAIM MY LATE RELATIVES FUND AND ESTATE AS STATED IN SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE OVER THERE.
I HEREBY APPLY PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH THIS BANK VALUED AT TWENTY MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLAR(US $20.6 MILLION DOLLARS)LEFT IN HIS ACCOUNT, NUMBER A/C/ 00414610410 . I ALSO WISH MY APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT ATTENTION IT DESERVES AS I WISH THIS BALANCE BE RELEASED AND RE-TRANSFER INTO MY ACCOUNT AS STATED BELOW.
NAME OF BANK:....................................................
BANK ADDRESS:........................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BENEFICIARY'S NAME: .....................................................
FURTHERMORE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD WISH TO CONTACT ME ON
THIS MATTER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO BY CONTACTING ME ON THE FOLLOWING:
EMAIL ADDRESS ............................
TELEPHONE.........................................
AGE...........................................................
OCCUPATION...............................................
THANK YOU SIR.
SINCERELY YOURS.

Nemomeimpunelacicit

#2016 by Scam Patroller Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:08 pm
Hi again, yes, that is a 100% next of kin scam email, it's the same scam email as on our scambaiting forum on the link I posted above:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119928

Where they want you to stand as the next of kin to have the millions transferred to you, but along the way, there will be plenty of fees for you, the victim, to pay, if he contacts you again, block his email address and forget all about him, and don't forget to go to your bank and get your account number changed!
Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#2017 by zhylannie Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:10 pm
After I sent that claim letter giving him my personal information and bank account number this was his latest reply:

Dear Brother

Thanks for your mail,I am so worried because since this days you did not tell me what is going on about how level you have gone with the bank so i can know next step to take here so please my good brother i want you to please update me with what the bank told you.

Waiting to hear from you
Thanks
Zibell

Nemomeimpunelacicit

#2020 by Michelle Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:20 am
zhylannie has mentioned the e-mail addresses of the bank.

EMAIL:[email protected],
[email protected]

What I would be interested in seeing is the e-mail address that this "Zibell Brinko" is using at the moment

#2025 by The Man Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:35 am
zhylannie:

Re your bank account. For peace of mind I'd go talk to your bank and advise the branch manager of what is going on. It is doubtful that they can get any money from your account, but better safe than sorry.

The bank may recommend that you close that account and open a new one. I know that can be a pain, but it is less of a pain than getting your statement and seeing that the lad has drained your account!

Again the account draining is very unlikely to happen, but a good chat with your bank will give you some more peace of mind.

---
The Man

#2026 by Scam Patroller Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:58 am
Michelle wrote:zhylannie has mentioned the e-mail addresses of the bank.

EMAIL:[email protected]

To be honest, I didn't even see that bank url last night, it was very late here and I was researching another post by, Ybo, at the same time.

The fake bank domain:

www.boa-online.net.ms

That is a free .ms redirection url from:

www.cydots.com

If you view the fake bank page and right click on the page, choose "frame", it then opens a frame on this url, which is where the fake bank will be displayed if they ever make one, but more likely they are just using the .ms domain for the email account:

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/stargate

Which is a subdomain on this gamers website:

http://www.planetcallofduty.com

Which is nothing to do with banking at all, it's simply a gaming page with a free boa-online.net.ms redirection url to make it look like a real bank website address. I have sent an email to cydots.com and planetcallofduty.com concerning a scamemr abusing their services.

#2035 by zhylannie Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Thank you guys. This is the email address of Mr. Brinko:

Zibell Brinko <zibell080>

If I decide to play his game can we catch him? If he is not watching this forum I think he is unaware that I already know he is a scambug and will continue to con me until I am convinced to pay him some money. What do you think?

No worry about the bank account coz I already transferred all the contents to another bank account. javascript:emoticon('8)')
Cool

Nemomeimpunelacicit

#2036 by Scam Patroller Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:50 pm
Hi Zhylannie, it is not wise for you to play games with this scammer, because he knows your personal details, name address etc, and trust me when I say this, there are scammers based in your part of the world, and this scammer could well have a contact in your area, so it's just not worth taking the risk, scammers should only ever be baited when you are completely anonymous, which means using an email address made up with fake details, giving a fake name and address etc, if you really want to learn how to bait scamemrs safely, visit our sister site, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/index.php

Please read the sticky topics in the individual forums concerning safe baiting, they are very important!

When you are all set up with your fake details and after having read about baiting scammers on 419eater, you can then send an email to this scammer, and have some fun with him, in the knowledge that he will not know it is you using a fake name, so there will be nothing he can do to you.
Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#2037 by zhylannie Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:53 pm
Oooppsss...I don't know what happened. I pasted the email add of zibell and when I posted it the @hotmail.fr was gone, so I'm retyping it:

Zibell Brinko <zibell080>

Nemomeimpunelacicit