Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#201243 by blumami39 Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm
[code][/code]Your comprehensive email was received and you must know that your consignment has already been taken to our storage vault pending until when you get the required certificate for your consignment release.

The consignment in question is part of your winning prize/beneficiary inheritance payment as it was stated on the delivery invoice recovered from the diplomat who wanted to abscond with your funds before he was apprehended by my men, your consignment has to pass through the legal clearance process before the green light can be granted for the release to you as mandated by the White House.

To get this resolved and your consignment legally released for delivery to your residence, your are requested to provide the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE for the money contained in the box which you are to obtain with the assistance of the customs and border protection office who will be working with you to make sure that you get the required certificate.

His Contact Information is:
Name: Mr. Richard Cave
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 917-965-8932

I advise you to send him an email immediately and ask him how you can get the certificate, also make sure you work only with the above customs and border protection office on your consignment release matter.

Yours In Service,
Agent Erick Bolt
Regional Deputy Director
Intelligence Field Unit
Advertisement

#201247 by Bryon Williams Mon May 12, 2014 2:39 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners blumami39,

Yes, it is a scam. This is a typical Advance Fee Scam. There is no Diplomat and no consignment box full of money. The scammer is making all this up. He will have you pay fees for fake documents, lawyers and custom's clearance. There will always be fees until you realize it is a scam or go broke.

Please stop all contact with the scammer. He is playing all the roles in this scam. He is just writing you from different email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#201248 by blumami39 Mon May 12, 2014 2:43 pm
you by the Federal Republic of Nigeria through the security company in the United Kingdom.

Meanwhile, we cross check all legal documents in the boxes but we found out that your consignment was lacking an important document and we cannot release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found, right now we have no other choice than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate 18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks proof of ownership certificate from the joint team of IRS and IRC, therefore you need to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure this certificate to enable us relieved the charge of evading the law on you, which is a punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply back within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in a court of law for money laundering, also you are instructed to desist from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in Nigeria or the United kingdom or any part of the world regarding your payment because your consignment has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau here in the United States.
#201250 by Bryon Williams Mon May 12, 2014 2:49 pm
^^^Yes, that is all lies. Basically what he is saying is "contact me now so I can tell you how much to pay. If not I will tell the fake FBI and I will write you from my fake FBI email address. He is also saying do not contact any other scammer".

This sounds as if you may have been a victim of a scam and a recovery scammer has now contacted you. Is this true?

Please stop all contact with the scammer. Delete all their emails to you. Diplomats do not deliver money. Real Diplomats have their Government duties at the Embassy.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#201253 by blumami39 Mon May 12, 2014 3:04 pm
I thought it was a scam from the first one . I told the so called agent that I knew it was a scam that I didn't want any parts of him or any one else contacting me and that I was reporting the emails to the proper authorities and let the real ones take care of the problem.
#201254 by blumami39 Mon May 12, 2014 3:08 pm
The emails stopped for awhile then about four days ago I received a email from a well known bank well actually two
Wells Fargo and Chase. So is those scams too?
#201255 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 3:15 pm
Do you have accounts with Wells Fargo or Chase? If not then they would not be writing to you.

If you do then they would only be writing to you (and receiving replies to) an email address on their proper domains.

The mails you have received are most likely phishing mails - was there a link to click on?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201256 by blumami39 Mon May 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Thank you I am at a relief that someone believes me when I say I been getting emails that I knew was a scam. Now I have the proof to help me back it up.
#201312 by vonpaso xlura Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 am
blumami39 wrote:The consignment in question is part of your winning prize/beneficiary inheritance payment as it was stated on the delivery invoice recovered from the diplomat who wanted to abscond with your funds before he was apprehended by my men, your consignment has to pass through the legal clearance process before the green light can be granted for the release to you as mandated by the White House.

"winning prize/beneficiary inheritance payment" is nonsense. Only scammers conflate them. The use of "diplomat" makes no sense either.

The IRS, Nigeria, and security companies in the United Kingdom have no jurisdiction over each other.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10