Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201158 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:32 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - williamsmex - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/williamsmex

am new on dis site to search for serious relationship

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Those who know me say I am intelligent, attractive, easy going, fun loving, romantic, loyal. I believe that honesty and respect are the building blocks in a friendship that can lead to a more serious relationship. I'm very caring, and affectionate person. I'm not into mind/head games, it's a waste of time. I'm looking for a woman who possesses class, intellect, character, morals, values and integrity. Someone who loves life and laughter, who has a serious, sensitive side but who is able to laugh at herself and with me. Someone who is very affectionate and romantic like me. Ideally, she truly enjoys intelligent conversations and is interested in being a partner, companion and an equal. Who loves to dance, travel, enjoys going out to eat, to the beach, boating or just hanging out at home for romance. If you're looking for an educated man, with sweet disposition, that turns heads when enters a room, knows what he wants and how to treat and respect a woman, drop me a line. I look forward to sending you a reply, with a way to send you some of my pictures. Thank you for stopping by to read my profile.

Image Image Image

PMs

How Dear how are you doing?am william anthony i'm,49yrs old from austin texas am widowed for the past 5yrs...Have lose all my family with my parent and my son and daughter in-law 5yrs ago and i have a Granddaughter of 11yrs old that live with me full time,I was Just passing by some profile while i came across your profile,You look so cute and your profile caught my attention and you have all am seeking for in a woman...I will like to get to know you better and see where it goes from there,You can send me an E-mail to ( anthon.williams31 ) I hope to hear from you soon....

williams

Okay thanks am new on dis dating site and you are the first person to chat with,i dont use too dating site's won of my friend that introduce this site to me i have been alone for five years now i have 1 lovely daughter and you i will like to know you better i will be waiting for your reply...Always remember that you can never find a perfect partner to love you the way you wanted,only a person whos willing to love you more than what you are....someone who'll accept you for what you can and can't...and that's even better than perfect? dis is my email.....( [email protected] )will be waiting for your message thanks......

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201355 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:12 pm
Hello Dear am really happy to hear from you I am getting excited to know more about you, I must honestly say that this is the first time I've started an email correspondence with someone I don't know. Someone once told me that strangers are people you haven't met yet... Or maybe that was a movie quote... Hmmm... Anyway,as you alraedy know my name williams anthony ,my mum's name is amanda and my dad's name is ronald but i wouldn't mine knowing yours too , I will love to get to know you better, Where are you from originally? What part of state do you live? how long have you been living there? I hope you don't find this too inquisitive, but I am curious in nature, I am from Snoqualmie,WA but live in austin texas,

Well I have been described by friends, as being honest, fun to be around, easy going, intelligent, caring, and loyal. I do believe in treating people as I would want to be treated, and taking the time for that special person each day to show them the appreciation they deserve. I am not to the flamboyance of trying to impress anyone, because they will draw their own impression of you by your actions or through the time you share together. I own a Degree in Mechanical Engineering,I own my Workshop as a Self-Employed. I have strong ideals, and know how to treat a woman who appreciates the simple things in life. I do appreciate the finer things in life, but that takes the appreciation of the simple things first. I do pamper the special person in my life with all the affection and attention she ask for, but that must be mutual.

I am very job orientated and do work a lot of hours. I do travel on occasion when my job requires it. anyway... I do like what I have read so far. Do you have any photos of yourself again , I would appreciate it if you would share them with me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take some care and have a wonderful day,
williams Cares..

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201429 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:35 am
Hello,

How are you today?,am really happy to read from you,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the girl I read from on the site are not what am looking for in life......I can just make use of this period to say that you do "you sound nice" .

More about me I am williams thony, Am window with a graunddaughter she his 11 years. My graunddaughter name is linda,I was born in Snoqualmie,WA but live in austin texas, Pa. I obtained my degree in the Colorado University , I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am Mechanical Engineering. etc...I'm 5'`8" 145 with a avrage,50yrs old and i do think age is just a number,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend/graunddaughter, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hear from you soon!.

I care williams

#201568 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:27 am
i Dear I can keep and value the harmony of the relationship and friendship with anybody. I am a good friend to my friends and a good person to talk to.You will never get bored with me because I am fun to be with.I do not drink and do not smoke.

I want to have a strong, My future partner must be a serious , clever and responsible woman who is able to love, respect and appreciate man as a personality, who is able for sincere , loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved man. I am looking for a woman who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony , happiness of the relationship with a beloved man. .

I am looking for a woman who really wants to have a strong relationmship with a man - His Husband. The woman must have stable , good financial position to take necessary care about his future life. i don't want a simple wife but i want a wife in shape of my best friend who will share all her problems and we both sit and solve it who will make me happy and i will give her all my loves & respect which she want from me..

I really enjoy a good conversationist, and I love weekend get away's, I'm understanding not judgemental,compassionate,romantic, I am happy with myself for who I am ,as I hope you are with your's, just be you, and together we can enjoy one another. I got your words and it really impressed me so much, well, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a Man that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a woman that can take me through, see , I have been hurt before , so i wouldn't want that to happen to me again thats the reason why I said that I need love....

Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and wont give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the contract meeting rather than read a novel. Hobbies and Interests Astrology, Computers, Cooking, Family, Home Improvement, News/Politics, Poetry, Shopping, Traveling..

I like for my mate to have some the same interest I have,I would like for her to be warm as well, I will set no limits on one, for that is to me something two should talk about, of there like's and dislike's, I always feel that two should come together as one on anything In life that you want to do, or even talk about,communicating is a good thing between two.

I will know her when I meet her, for when I look into his eyes, as I become intoxicated with her soul, is warmth, and the touch of her hand's, yes I seek that "phenomenal woman", who want's a good man to love her, and is able to love me back, a woman who know's how to treat a man with respect, as i would treat her with the same.

I'm looking for a woman who Is warm, loving, attractive,easy going,supportive, someone that can reach out to you, and you reach out , giving that "gental hug", that "tender kiss", and a "warm smile", and just saying to one another "hey baby how was you ! as you already know as you can see what I wrote, I am a romantic and affectionist as well. Plss Remember, I need real love..i dont play games and i aint ready to be played...and dis's linda picture nd is ground mother picture... i will like to hear from you soon,.

williams......

Image Image Image

#201664 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:24 am
Hello Dear How are you doin today thanks for the message am happy to read from you again, how is your health i hope is fine.......i will like to ask you some question and i will like to answer it.....

Are you really over your Past relationship?

Are you truly ready to move forward in your life?

have you forgiven all the past relationship and those that have offended you or hurt you in the past?

Do you go to Church,how often do you go to church,

what's your view on religion?

what's your favourite band of music,

where is one place you did like to visit that you haven't gotten the opportunity to see????

Tell me the most memorable moment of your life and tell me the saddest times of your life to(if you would love to share),
what will be the your ideal first date with the man of your dream?

do you like the waters,what your favourite sport?

What's do you like doing when it's raining outside,

Like to shop?? which is your favourite place to shop?

What's your view on Politics?

Do you like to watch the sunset..
what dancing step do you like most,like going to concerts,flea market?

Are you tired yet??? if not i will continue.

Do you enjoy road trips??? ever had any fantasy???

Do you ever get "crazy"l? Just go and do something without thinking? (a fun thing)
dance on the beach, stop for an ice cream cone, jump in the rain, dress up and go
out for hot dogs?

Are any good at holding hands, or hugging??

How do you spend your holidays? Free time?

Do you frequently have several task going on at the same time?

Do you frequently have unfinished task and don't get back to them?

Do you smoke or drink?

What is you ideal income?

Are you financially stressed, just fine, comfortable or blessed?

What education did you complete?

Where have you lived?

Where did you get your education?

Are you at ease in a crowd?

Do you assume responsibility?

What do you truly hate?

What can really get you upset?

Do you prefer to read a book at home alone or go to a party?

Do you trust you feelings rather than reason?

Do you ofter plan your day ahead?

Do you cry often?

What makes you cry?

What makes you laugh?

What would your family say about you?

Do you hurry to complete a job?

What do you consider more important, Justice or Mercy?

Are you a Christian?

How old were you when you first fell in love?

Do you find it difficult to speak loudly?

Do you get bored easily?

Do you watch the tea pot or sometimes forget it's one the burner?

If you don't like someone do you tell other why?

If you run into a person whom has hurt your feeling or harmed you, do you act like you didn't see them or confront them head on?

Do you like adventure?

Do you avoid obligations?

i guess i have asked more than i should... so please forgive me me if some of the questions are just too personal... just trying to know you is all... have fun and hope to get answers.gotta hang it here..hope this won't scare you away from getting to know me

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the woman who hit on me when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five longs years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. I love you, Lynn, for everything you are.

Love Always,

#202318 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:03 am
Hello Dear sorry for late reply i was so busy that why am so sorry,,we will both work towards making each other happy,i want to have a happy meeting with u when i come down to meet u in person i hope and believe that God has a reason that's why he make us meet each other on here cos i know it takes 2 to make a relationship work and i am sure we will both work towards making this a life term relationship I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more good and i am willing to make anything to make u as happy as my woman...i will always be there as your man....i will stand by u not besides u but by u as my woman i am looking for a woman i will grow old with...a woman i will share anything and everything with as my woman,a woman that's willing to share her family with me too Sweaty i promise i will never hurt u,..i am not here for head games with someone but find a woman i will love and spend time with,...a woman that's willing to make me happy,i want a relationship that's based on trust and honesty,understanding too cos it matters most in a relationship cos there must be understanding too and we have to be honest with each other as well If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one We need trusting order to love one another, but first we both need to love in order to trust each other Ooh yes dear...i am a devoted Christain and i believe in faith as well as hope..i know someday i will find the woman of my dreams and now u are here and i promise u anything good as long as u are my woman I'll surrender my world to you if that is the only way I could become a part of yours I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am. ever turn your head from love and later wonder why you have such a stiff neck, I want you to know that age is only a number But Love is Real becos Since My wife has pass away I have not date anyone and I dream that am going to meet my choice Online that is why i came Online and you are the first woman I will meet ..I want you to know that am going to do everything to make you happy when will are together..Relation is not matter But Love is Real

williams

#203528 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 8:49 am
Hello love Ever since we started sending the recent emails we've sent to each other...I've been so much thinking about you and to be sincere i am thinking about you.Wow! So here I stand, among the digital masses. We're not so different after all. Here I stand, surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other.So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said? Hm mm, pretty tough! Okay... try this: I no longer need to hope for love by going to clubs, (y'know I can't dance!) supermarkets, church socials, by passing notes in class as a kid, or instant messages as an adult. I don't have to search for love, in ads, on the internet, in chat rooms, text messages, camera phones, faxes, and e-mails. I don't have to wait for good and bad feedback, have to need a good laugh, wait to talk, be told to shut up, look for hope, pray for a miracle, wait for an angel, see hope for God's love here on earth, wish for a special friend, crave for love's passion, envy other's romance or wonder if someone will ever love me.Thanks for coming into my life!
Hugs and Kisses

#203795 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 am
Hello Dear how are you doin today how is your health and your your children i just want to tell you that am ready for busines trip..

#204560 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm
Hello Dear ever Since i first viewed your profile, i felt a great impulsion on me and ever since then i have been thinking about you , i thought you might be an end to my search or to say a realization of my dreams because you are just what i am looking for and you know when i keep reading from you , i feel that is coming to be true and i pray and hope it does. I will go on the site and delete my profile because this is what i have been waiting for the past 5yrs and i would not trade this for the whole world , so i want to see where this go and being a one man woman , i will give this a total chance and i am sure it will take me to where i want. I will want you to do the same and delete your profile on the site to see where we go from here so we can concentrate on each other and see what we have for each other. When I was a little boy,I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see her face but she
was there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became that little boy again ... realizing that she is here now. Here in my world was the woman that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss our meeting in life ... that woman is you! honey i lift state on 25 of may i will be back verysoon my love..

williams

#204678 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 pm
Hello sweety how is your day going yes i was so busy that why,but am about to finish here sweety,did you see the message i sent to you yesterday if you see it let me no sweety have a nice day bye

williams

#204737 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 am
Dear Love,

How are you doing today as well?.............am just waking up from bed now and i wish to say good morning to my queen cause it is a must to do and i do think you will be my queen forever and ever.Love,you are my heart and soul but i will want you to know that i will surely be for you forever and i will always makes you happy.i will never let you down cause you are my happiness and my family cause we are two in family but my sister got dead in an accident with my parent and am the only one left with my life now and am living comfortably but i will want you to know that i will be great if you can promise to me that you will never let me down and you will be by my side forever whenever i need you.But to let you know i have made you as my queen from now on and i will be great if you can made me your Queen.

I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you. You've really changed my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything.Honey,i do love writing lovely poems alot and that is why am including this into this mail....

Love is patient with a life
That brings its share of pain.
We know sometime there is an end
To the most stubborn rain.

We know the sun comes out again
On a world that's fresh and new,
And all the gifts we freely give
Somewhere, sometime accrue.

We know sometimes we have to wait
For life to come around,
And sometimes that it won't, but still
There's some good to be found.

And even when things happen that
Your soul can hardly bear,
Know that I'll be next to you;
My love is always there.

Love Always,

williams

#204853 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:43 am
Hello Love,

Baby, you're always lighting up my heart with the things you say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.

My sweetie, my lover, my friend - I want you to know how much I love you and why.....Thank you for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings whether they are positive or negative, justified or unjustified. I feel safe to be myself knowing I can not be perfect and you will continue to love me.Thank you for the time you take to write me and telling me I am wonderful ...Those silent moments recharge my senses of appreciation for you.Thank you for written me at the right time... it shows me that you are genuinely supportive of my goals, which are such a part of who I am.Thank you for answering all my questions without criticism or impatience - you have shown me that my dream of a kind and considerate relationship is a reality. You motive me to expect and tolerate no less and to be the same with you and those around me. You have created calmness and safety in my life which I only ever imagined.

Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment i read from you we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you so you can hold me so tight that all else fades; I thought upon the distance between us the feelings we had will fade away from my mind, but still everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together.

I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you, Baby Bear.

I love you and only you and want you and only you - I could never have even imagined or wished for such a blessing when it comes to you and me being together and how lucky we are to be in love.Honey, I love you so very much and I hope this reassures you.Love Always,I will be happy if you can open account with yahoo so that we can chat there and know about each other very well..Here is my yahoo messenger im ([email protected])

williams

#204990 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm
Hello Love how are you doing today,i wish to hear your voice or to text you on your mobile i will be waiting for your respond love you always

#205456 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm
Hello My Love ,

Sweetie travelling is exposure that I will love to share with you someday in the future , it is a thing of joy meeting different kind of people with different Cultures.Although...I do travel once in 3months. my trip to EGYPT is the most famous one that i will never forget , i did went for a Carnival today , it was very interesting seeing masquerade performing different kind of magic with their spiritual powers , I am having a lovely day and I get lonely at night when there is no one beside me, someone I can share my emotional gravity with , someone I can trust and give all my heart too .I hope you know how it feels being lonely for over a year now ... Darling I am hoping to read from you because you have always brighten up my day 24/7... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....

Everything you believe with this feeling show a heat beating faster can make two people fly make you walk on water in the twinkle of an eye . It takes control of the heart ,mind,body ans soul they fit that place deep inside to make you whole , the elements together fire,earth,water and air are nothing without love because you can see that we even Love Water how much more you) ? You are more than anything i can imagine in my life . Without you nothing seems together the strength can make hopes and dreams a feeling so breathtakingly gentle lifts you up above the natural passion come with the power of you love . You are there for me and i am here for you i pray that our thoughts should be forever.Love i will want you to know that i will never let you down.okay love.Honey,i do decide to write you this little poem for you to know better how much i do love you and i do care for you.....

Old and good friends share a piece
Of passion, pain, and pleasure
That no one else, no family can
Begin to know or treasure.

It's as if a secret room
Held their private store,
And every time they met, they could
Go through some special door.

It doesn't matter if they see
Each other every day,
Or years and years go by before
They come and go away:

The moment that they meet it all
Is there--the memories of
Fierce loyalty and times of need
And gratitude and love.

Love you My queen.it will be great to read from you soon.

Believe me I am your one and only ,

williams

#206445 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello Dear how are you doing today dis is my number you can test me there ....... (409) 797-7946 thanks i will be waiting for your reply soon love you.....

1-409-797-7946 - Zayo Bandwidth Landline in Texas City, TX