Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200629 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:19 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - garryk17 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/garryk17

Am a caring, kind and honest man with good sense of humor

Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Green Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

My name is Garry,i am a proud single dad with a kid,i am easy to get along with,I am always fun to be with..I am 5"9 inches tall, 180 lbs.Am Artistic, Humorous,Witty, Intellectual, Low Maintenance, Giver, Sensitive, Nurturing, Loving, Practical, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious, Responsible, Sophisticated and Worldly. I love to bowl, though I haven't done it in years and shoot pool, play cards, just cruise on a beautiful sunny day.I love the water and one day hope to be blessed to have a home beside the water,i love going to Beaches, Swimming, Cooking Dancing, Bbq, Playing with My Lil boy, Traveling, Dinner with my woman

PMs

How are you doing over there? Im Garry Kevin,I'm easy to get along with..I am looking forward to meeting a true friend maybe we can talk if you want...I would like to talk with you and get to know each other..Ask me whatever you wanna know about me if you would like to know me as well ..I'd like to read back from you soon..Take care

Thanks for getting back to me.i am so much interested in you and i will love to get to know you more.i dont get on here much.we can talk on messenger for more ease.so hit me up on [email protected] or send me yours in your next message..hope to read from you soon..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200713 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:52 am
I am Garry Kevin, i live in Miami, Fl, am 40 years, i am proud single dad of a cute boy of 6 years old,which i love so much,he's my life,my joy and my happiness..I am 5'9 inches tall... As you can see,i am handsome but my beauty on the inside is far more than what i portray on the outside..If you get close to me,you would know how i really am..I'm physically strong but my heart is completely the opposite of what my physicality says..I have a very soft and fragile heart,i love easily and i have so much passion, i have been single since i lost my wife so i think this is the right time for me to look for the right woman coz i believe there are still good woman out there who are just like myself..I am never giving up at any point in time..I wont say i'm good but i know i'm good.Like my Late father do say,"a good food wont say i'm good,you ll know by the taste"..I don't have any problem telling someone how I feel about them or showing them how I feel.. I am a compassionate caring, and giving man and looking for the same qualities in a woman.i am easy to get along with,I am always fun to be with.I am not stranger to hardwork..I love to work alot..I work hard and play harder..Like i said,there is alot to me..There is more to a book than just the cover...... I am a global contractor. I do basically with oil platforms, rig constructions, renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field operations. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, while i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.......

I am looking for a woman to love me and want to be loved as well..In short words,i am looking for my soul mate.. I'm looking for a serious woman with a good sense of humors who will make me happy till the end of my life .I am looking for a life partner, someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for someone to love and someone to love me back and someone who love kids.I am looking for that woman who truly knows what love means...Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Without love there are no dreams.The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt..Love is a journey not destination.Love is happiness given back and forth..Life without Love is like a harp without strings..As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love.Love is life..I am looking for that woman who really knows..Who is ready to love and not play,someone who is willing to be devoted,someone who is willing to forget about all sorrowful past and not live with it..Someone who ll just love me no matter what..I dont ask for anything more but love..I dont care about physical appearance,i dont care about the age,size,Ethnicity and all other stuff as they dont matter,where true love stands,it rules..Honesty is a must aswell and trust.. So tell me more about yourself....

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.21.217.174
Originating ISP: Vodacom
City: Midrand
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200797 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 pm
Hello Wonder i really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul. As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you,i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.
There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my wife passed away, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co pilot. My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things,there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.
My mother is very old now and at almost 80, she can still sing. Now she cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project here in South Africa, i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.
I say, who says we cant pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we cant design our own paradise together.
It is workable just walk by my side, please send me a picture of your beautiful self.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#200955 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 5:59 am
Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to see your lovely pics. Wonderful. How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.
It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

#201183 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 6:23 am
Hello my wonder! How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me. lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

I am in Johannesburg, South Africa. haven to wake up every morning by 6am to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 300 laborers here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. LOL. My friend Nelson and I have always stayed at his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired us. I did not buy a house in the states until now, because i would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there. Will you love to build my home with me? I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death cant be escaped, no one can tell , when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late. LOL. What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have. If you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the limit.

#201356 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello my sunshine. LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug, lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv, lol But the only thing i can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved eachother. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything. The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for eachother. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without eachother. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol. I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you atleast care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must atleast learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

#201358 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Hello by darling XXX!

I love you more and more with each day passing. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today, so sorry for my late reply busy at work. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as "love" does not fully express my true feelings for you. When I think of our love it reminds me of the miracles of life that only God can produce. Like the beautiful sunsets and sounds of Mother Nature that soothe our hearts and remind us of something bigger than we can imagine, where two hearts can intertwine and become one. Like two birds in love that fly in harmony and appear to dance with the grace of Gene Kelly and the innocence of a child. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize the true meaning of life. The true meaning of how a man should treat a woman and the true wonders of why we are here. XXX, please accept my heart as your own and listen to the rhythm of two hearts beating as one. This is my will and my reason to live, for without you I would crumble to dust. I now know that dreams of that one true soul mate are truly real and until now were only a fairy tale. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to realize that not only is there a God, but he works in so many beautiful ways.

Love Always,
Mark

#201378 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:24 pm
Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to see your beautiful pics, you so cute and charming Wonderful. How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.
It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

#201442 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am
Hello my wonder! How are you today? Yea that my son. Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

I am in Johannesburg, South Africa. haven to wake up every morning by 6am to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 300 laborers here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. LOL. My friend Nelson and I have always stayed at his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired us. I did not buy a house in the states until now, because i would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death cant be escaped, no one can tell , when, how,, or where. It is never too early or too late.LOL. What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
If you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the limit.

#201445 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 am
How are you today my Angel? You know, God gave us two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, but only one heart so we can find the other pair. And as i have learn that Love is the soul recognition of it's counterpart in someone else. I loved the fact that i got this much mails from you. i feel special. You do not need worry about me, what she has always wanted for me is what i am having right now, trust me, i am a warrior.
What a wonderful way of life it is to find joy and happiness in someone else. I would ask you some few questions which requires a minute before you answer each.

Do you believe in Love, even amidst this crazy world we find ourselves in?
Do you believe that happiness has value more than every material things we may get in life?
Do you believe that you have a good heart to care for people unconditionally?
If you found a hundred dollar bill on the road and see a hungry orphan, would you feed him?
If you get into an argument with me, and i pull you close to kiss you, would you still kiss me back?
Would you love those close to me as i would love all those who matter to you?
If i bring you breakfast to your bed would you kiss after saying thanks?
Do you love to run away with me sometimes where we would be out of business environment to spend quality time together?
Do you believe the world should concentrate more on peace projects than war funding's?
Do you have faith that every man is the architect of his own destiny?
Do you believe that Life without Love is like a harp without strings?
Do you know that, You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth?
If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You might be my rhythm?
If you have said yes to all these and you say no to my next question then you might not really know what you want then, :).
WOULD YOU BE MINE TODAY , TOMORROW AND TILL END OF TIME?
I know the possibility of thinking, this man i haven't met, how can there be these feelings? what does he know about me? But i can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you think i don't know? probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for. These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good length. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words. which is life itself. These are the only things that matters deep down. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writings? where you can escape the sentimental factors i mentioned earlier and once we meet, the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldn't be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people. In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with each other with no lies. I promise it cant fail . The worst in the sense that if these two met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there comes disappointments, which is like a small stone that can bring down a big wall. Did you ever lie to me? cos i wouldn't ever lie for anything. My ma brought up a better man than that. Go and do the research about what i just said and you will find out whether the maths is good or not.

I love you. write back soon sweetie

#201619 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 12:50 pm
Hello my love. How are you today? I am indeed so delighted with your response to my little questions. I don't know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky. I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me, move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God., I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best. Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i wont let go. Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat. So many people around this world my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol Please take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, please bring me far away! give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i haven't got a clue, be my guardian star. take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don't really comprehend. I don't need too much talking , without saying anything, all i need is some one who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? lol. Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is.

#201635 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm
Hello my sunshine.LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have potrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldnt walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldnt walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved eachother. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything. The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practisioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practisioners would die of boredom if there arent offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for eachother. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without eachother. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol. I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you atleast care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must atleast learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.