Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201375 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:13 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - goodman2014 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/goodman2014

Looking for my second half

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I'm fun-loving, adventurous, energetic, affectionate caring. Traveling is something I thrive on and don't get to do near enough.I am always looking for new experiences and am always on the go.I have an open mind (mostly) and can look at both sides of an issue...I cook much for myself but would love to have it cooked by someone special in my life. I love having dinner parties or getting together with friends.I'm an easy going man who loves life and wants someone to enjoy the next chapter of life together. I'm looking for someone to spend time with who is able to have a great time, be it dinner, drinks, a movie, an outdoor adventure, or the beach.someone who is loving and caring..someone who will love and show care...

PMs

Hello Queen,It would be my greatest pleasure getting to know you better. Would you do me that favor by allowing me to get to know you more?

It's a pleasure to read from you XXX. I must say I'm highly honoured to meet you and would love it if we could share emails and meet on there so we can talk more and get to know each other better..... Mine is [email protected]. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201573 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am
^^^What he lacks in brains he clearly makes up for with his sense of fashion :laugh-s:

Hello my dear XXX, nice to hear from you on here and I believe this is a good start for us to get to know more about each other.

First of all I will like to tell you more about myself so you do same afterwards.
I'm fun-loving, adventurous, energetic, affectionate caring. Traveling is something I thrive on and don't get to do near enough.I am always looking for new experiences and am always on the go.I have an open mind (mostly) and can look at both sides of an issue...I cook much for myself but would love to have it cooked by someone special in my life. I love having dinner parties or getting together with friends.I'm an easy going man who loves life and wants someone to enjoy the next chapter of life together. I'm looking for someone to spend time with who is able to have a great time, be it dinner, drinks, a movie, an outdoor adventure, or the beach.someone who is loving and caring..someone who will love and show care...
I'm looking for someone to spend time with who is able to have a great time,be it dinner, drinks, a movie, an outdoor adventure, or the beach. Let's have some fun! I like to travel and look forward to visiting new places. Going to a game,getting dressed up for a night out on the town, or just staying home enjoying a nice dinner and a movie while snuggling on the couch.I'm looking for my best friend to talk with, laugh with, share all of myself with and who is interested in the WE of a relationship, not the I.

Take care and hope to hear from you... Once again, nice to meet you XXX.

James

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.215.170.55
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201641 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Good to hear back from you again XXX. I really appreciate the time and dedication you showing me. I will like to say I'm highly honored for your reply....
I will like to tell you more about myself and also some life experiences.
I have a son whom I cherish so much, he is now 15 years of age. I lost my wife to a motor accident some 6 years ago. I had to be a single father taking care of my son wasn't easy for me due to my work as an Estate Developer. I travel a lot and due to that, I had to get a Nanny who will take good care of him for me. I believe this is the time for me to get a mum who will take good care of him. Someone who will love him and consider him as her own son.
I hope to find that qualities in you as time goes on. I believe with time and effective communication, we will get to know each other better...
For me, what I desire most on here is true love, honesty, dedication, and affectin.
I love my work as a Real Estate Developer. It allows me to explore most parts of the world and also get to know more about other cultures and living. I like to know how people relate and behave differently and with my work, I have been able to achieve that.

I will like to end it here for now and also like you to answer some few questions for me please.

What is the one dream for your life you most look forward to having come true?
What are your likes and dislikes?
What makes you happy most often?
Do you like to travel and does your work allow you travel?
tell me about your extended family?
What are your goals in life?
What do you desire in man you will liek to be with for the rest of your life?
Tell me more about your religion and also do you believe in God?
What are your turn on and turn offs?

Take care and hope to hear back from you again...

James

#201683 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am
It's a always a pleasure reading your sweet messages. I love you answers and I must say I'm impressed with your words... They sound genuine and honest and I must say I will love to get much closer to you and your heart so we can get to deepen our feelings towards each other.... I will be glad if you could get a Yahoo Email so we can on the messenger or better still get a Skype account okay... i will be much happy if we could meet online and talk more...

Just let know when you get it and give me a specific time you can make it online (in your country time zone) and I will make it a point to meet you so we can chat more...
Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Kiss

#201794 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Good Morning ,
How are you doing?Thanks for the email and also tell me more about yourself i want you to know you sound so nice from your messages.... I definitely feel that I've had my share of challenges in life, but overall feel pretty blessed.. I tend to see the glass as half-full.. I'm looking for someone who has a positive outlook on life as well(honest, loyal , understanding and Openness).. Most people perceive me as being intelligent, kind, loyal and honest..There are times where I can be a little reserved and times where I'm outgoing..

I'm an affectionate person who loves holding hands, kisses and being close to my partner.... I'm really looking for someone who "gets me" and allows me to be myself.. I try to accept people for who they are and encourage them to be their best.. I want to know that my partner and I are better as a couple than we are apart.. I tend to be very trusting in a relationship and hope that that is not taken for granted..I need to know that my partner is totally secure with herself and confident in who she is.. I tend to shy away from overly aggressive people who feel better by putting others down.. The bully mentality just doesn't work for me.. A lot of people tell me that they're inspired by the way I live my life and my ability to "give back"..

I feel that we get out of life what we put into it..I have no difficulty expressing my thoughts and feelings.. In fact, when I am in a relationship, I want my mate to have a comfort in understanding where I stand mentally and emotionally and not waste her time trying to guess.. As you know sometimes the ol' hit & miss guessing game can lead to both parties feeling quite frustrated.

I will tell you more later dear.

I hope that as time goes on you'll get a Yahoo Account or Skype Account so we can get to chat on Yahoo Messenger...Take care and always know that I really and honestly appreciate every bit of the time you spend to write to me a message... Thanks a lot XXX
Hope to hear from you soon.

#201912 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:46 am
Okay dear.... That's no problem to me.... I believe can use this medium to get to know more about each other...
I will like you to please answer me some few questions.
1. If you were starting over with your life - what would you change? Would your choices in who you wanted to spend time with change? Would would you want to "do over"?:
2. If tonight you can do anything you want, no penalties, no reprisals, and the cost is unimportant. What are you going to do?:
3. Tell me about your closest friend. How long have you known him/her; and what do you like best about him/her?:
4. What do you find physically attractive? :
5. Looking back on your life, of what are you most proud?:
6. Describe your spirituality.:
7. What do you most like to do on a day off?:
8. If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be?:

One again, thanks for your time and dedication, I want to assure you that, this is not in vain and not a waste of time... I promise to do my best to make you happy as you ever wish for... Take care ad hope to read one of your sweet and lovely messages again... Please try and upload a picture of yourself when replying...
Thanks. I have attached a picture of myself.

James

#202123 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 pm
Thank you very much for the reply hun and you were very honest with me I know..I am happy that you were opened and told me all this about you.
It might not be all I have to know about you but I think it's okay for now and I can't wait to know you fully...
I think it's your turn now to ask anything you want to know about me cos I can't wait to fall for you and lock your heart deep down in mine where no man can take from me.
I want to be the one to make your world a new and better one if only you will allow me.

#202337 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:16 am
If you were starting over with your life - what would you change? Would your choices in who you wanted to spend time with change? Would would you want to "do over"?:
I am grateful for the life I have - however I would not be the one who had to help - or rescue someone. I did get tired of being the responsible one and having to make all of life's decisions. My "do over" would be to finish the 1 year I have left to get a degree - travel instead of going to work so soon in my life. I would have taken time to play.

If tonight you can do anything you want, no penalties, no reprisals, and the cost is unimportant. What are you going to do?:
"I will come to see you" was such a wonderful answer, but since that has been taken (and received with a smile) I shall choose something else. I believe I would have to take my daughter and some of our friends someplace special, maybe out to eat at a unique restaurant, or perhaps a trip to Disney World or to Cedar Point to ride roller coasters. It would be something spontaneous and fun, an evening to just be happy and enjoy being with those who mean the most to us!

Tell me about your closest friend. How long have you known him/her; and what do you like best about him/her?:
My closest would be my friend Karl. We have known each other for over 20 years, since we were in high school together "many moons ago"! We have been there for each other through laughter and tears, good times and bad. He is an awesome listener, and does his best to understand my point of view even if it differs from his. He is visually disabled, and watching him through the years be as independent as he is under his circumstances is a constant sense of inspiration to me. He is like a brother to me; I lost him some few years back.(May his gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace).

Looking back on your life, of what are you most proud?: Though I've been through many hardships, I can now take out money out of my pocket to feed myself and my child as well as other people.

Describe your spirituality.:
God comes first in my life, then my family, then myself. I consider myself to be a good Christian.

What do you most like to do on a day off?:
I love to walk. Keeping myself physically fit and eating healthy keeps me looking young for my age.

If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be?: Happiness and a great wife.

I hope to hear something sweet once again from you sweetheart... Take care and kisses & Hugs to you always *:x lovestruck*:x lovestruck*:x lovestruck

#202843 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:59 am
How are you doing? I hope all is well with you there.... I'm sorry for the late delay in reply... I have been busy lately and that's why I was not able to reply you... I hope you pardon me for that....
Hope your day is nice out there.. You seems to be a woman of Good values and am enjoying knowing you...I thought you could use some beauty in your life today, so I'm sending you this greeting to let you know that I'm thinking about you and sending some good wishes your way. May your day be touched with sunshine, your heart overflow with love, and your soul sing with hope. May everything in your life sparkle with a radiance that comes only from happiness.
Intimacy, which is our emotional-intellectual-spiritual connection with family and friends is limited. A soul mate has a much higher degree of intimacy. It is unlimited, much more intense due to the passion we also have in a consummate/proverbial package/ideal relationship. The passion is a very healthy way of becoming the closest two people can ever be. Having a lover is human nature. It gives us the ultimate sense of belonging. Commitment is inherent if the above two components of a relationship are strong. Of course, respect-loyalty-trust-and complete transparency are a given. these are three components of the consummate/proverbial/ideal relationship.

Take care and kisses and Hugs to you always... Thanks for the pic you sent me. I really appreciate and embrace it with all my heart, body and soul.
Will be checking on you later.

#203162 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 am
Hi sweetie,
How do I begin to profess my love for you? The love that I possess in my heart can only be felt … never explained. Words are lacking and language is born of inadequacy when it comes to the affairs of my heart. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that has filled my soul since the day you came into my life. I have been changed forever.

We were created for each other. You and I have been together since the beginning of time … souls entwined, loving among the stars. And I will love you until the stars no longer shine. You are my reason for living, and I exist only for you. My every heartbeat returns the breath of your name. There's no way I am not going to like you when we meet. You are the chosen one and always be. I will spend and share the rest of my life with you honey because you are mine and we will be together forever.

You have given me a new version of myself. You have brought into your light a love that I never knew resided within me. My eyes, that have only known tears of pain, now know tears of happiness. I will feel no rain because you are my shelter and I will feel no cold, for you are my warmth. In you, I know I am home.

Some people wait their whole lives never finding the one they love … never finding the one kiss that sets their spirit free and the touch that reaches beyond their skin and penetrates straight to their heart and soul. Surely, I am blessed because I have found that one in you. All that I have ever wanted is encapsulated in everything that you are. I love you so much babe and wishing you a blessed and prosperous day.
Love always,

James

#203163 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:59 am
When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.

#203319 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:32 am
How sweet to always read from you my lovely one... You always enlighten my day with your sweet and lovely words... I want to let you know that I'm eager to spend the rest of my life with you and show you all the love and care you deserve.
I want to say you have brought so much happiness to my life and I'm ready to lose you now any other time in my life..... I want to be last man in your life. The first person you see when you wake up and the last you see when you are about to sleep...
I want to be the love of your life and give you all finest things love brings.....I believe with true love and affection, happiness and joy will be our results.... I want to share your joy and sorrows with you always....

Honey, I will like you to please help me answer these few questions.

Whats your favorite kind of music?
Do you like to dance?
Do you like sport and which one is your favorite?
Which kind of movies do you consider your favorite?
Do you like to party and dine out sometimes?

What's your full name
Please also attach a photo of yourself when you replying.

Take care and kisses and hugs to you always.....

#203470 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 4:16 am
You are the sunlight of my life,
You are the glow of my life,
The morning is here,
I want all your qualms to disappear,
Start your day afresh my dear,
With so much joy, hugs and kisses from me,
Good morning sweetheart!

Please tell me your full name and also attach a picture of yourself when you reply okay.... I will be grateful for that...

#203684 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:15 am
Hello my love, you are so sweet and nice... I must say I'm so lucky having you in my life,.... Thanks for the picture and your full name my love... I really admire your beauty... Your beauty shine brighter than the early morning sun and I must say it once again, I'm a lucky man to have you as my dear one... I can't wait for that day when we finally get to be together for the rest of my life.... I told Alan (my son) about you and he was so happy to have a mum as you sweet as you are.... I will be glad if you could share your cell phone umber with me, so I can call you when I get online so we can meet okay... I'm having problem with my international calling number, but I will try and reach you through my work phone okay so we can meet...
Take care my love and always know that I love you with all my heart and will forever do so... I will always be the man you always desire to have and make sure you get the best out of the love we share together....

Kisses and Hugs to you always..:X:X:X:X:X

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET XXX....