Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201614 by scooby101 Thu May 15, 2014 12:19 pm
Darling, how are you doing today, hope all is well with you over there ? Just to inform you that I'm now in Ghana for the mission, but the system of living here in Ghana is very very poor. I pray that this mission will be over so that I will be out of this country as soon as possible. Darling always pray for my safety. Kiss
Advertisement

#201947 by scooby101 Sun May 18, 2014 4:56 am
Darling I'm glad that you are doing fine. I'm also doing fine but the system of living here in Ghana is not nice. I mean things are very difficult here. The food they serve us inside the military camp here in Accra Ghana is more than poor. Darling my way of living here is not that much nice but just that I'm a soldier, that's why I'm trying all my best to know if I can be able to coup up but it's not easy for us. Darling continue praying for me to the Lord for good health condition, OK. Kiss
#202463 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 1:55 am
Darling how are you doing today ? Darling things are getting worst here, I mean way of our living. Please I want you to help me with small money just 500 euros because no money was given to us for this mission, we assured that we are not going to lack anything just like in Iraq not knowing that everything in this country are very poor especially the food we eat which we can't continue eating any more for the good of our health condition. Darling please help me out. I wait your reply. Kiss
#202717 by scooby101 Sat May 24, 2014 3:03 am
Darling I know that it will soon be over but I need small money to be taking care of myself because the food they serve us is something else, and there are some other things I needed to buy but I have no cash with me right now. Can you help me out with small money, like 500 euro. Please I want you to help me with 500 euro, OK. write me back now so that I will know what your response is because I need it urgently, please. Kiss
#202827 by scooby101 Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 am
Darling, I'm glad that you are doing fine. Please Darling I so much understood how you feel to ask you for money, but you really have to understand exactly what we are passing through here. It's not my intention to ask you for money but there's nothing I can do than to ask you hoping that you will understand me. Please do not be upset with the money I ask you, just understand me and find a way to help me out. Darling, you will send it to this name, he's a messenger here in the military camp and he's the one that will go and cash it for me when you send it. Name:Stephen Uchenna Agu

Address:Accra Ghana.

Darling, send me the payment information when send the money so I can give it to the messenger for him to go and cash it for me. Thanks a lot. I wait for your response. Kiss.