If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#194563 by Dessit Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 am
WARNING!!!!!!!!!! This time he calls himself John Steve….. [email protected]

Dear ….,
Thanks for the mail and introduction.
Attached are some of my pix.
Honestly, I really like you and will want us to build a relationship together. Please let?s communicate through email because I am presently working in the ship using the company computer.
I love your eyes, your smile, your hair, your body, damn, it drives me off the wall, and I am crazy about you.
These are few you need to know about me.
Favorite ice cream brand: Häagen Däzs
Favorite music: all types, depending on my mood
Favorite band in the 80's: Bon Jovi & Aerosmith (big fan)
Favorite singer today: DON MOEN
Passion: you...and music
Instrument: piano
Part of me that i like the most: smile and eyes
Do you have a middle name: ???
Favorite food: Cheese burgers, Italian and Mexican (viva México!), chocolates, icecream, desserts, candies.
Worst weakness: Animals, specially when they suffer
Something i love to do and do most of the time: laugh, sing and dance
Favorite movie: Sleeping Beauty, Miss Congeniality
Favorite TV series: Friends & Sex and the City
Favorite piece of clothes: Pajamas, socks, jeans,tshirts and sneakers,long sleves
What i love to buy: music,shoes and perfume
What i can´t stand: LIE
What i like the most: YOU!!!
Today's wish: To be with you.
Worst time in my life: when my dad left
Best time in my life: when we finally get to be together
where would i love to go with you: Bahamas , can we make it happen?
Please kindly give me a brief answer to all this questions, i really need to know more about you??
Would you like us to get married when we meet?
What cheers you up?
What irritates you?
How you handle matters when you are angry?
Where you see yourself in five years?
Would you move from your country if you found the true love?
How you would do it?
Now you know a little more about me..
This you already know: I LIKE YOU!!!!
I have attached more of my pics for you.

Hope to hear from you soon
Bye from John .
-------------------------

Hello ….
How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always. This is John from Facebook.
My name is John Steve .I am from Lisburn Ireland.I am a Marine Engineer by profession.I had my degree at the H N university.I work with LSS Co.Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Steve of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Sonia and she is Eleven years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
John
------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest ….. ,
It's morning and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the hours we spend communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you for a long time .
Thank you my good friend, what more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separate us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had felt love to anybody as much as I do right now. I hope this feeling will continue to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
Two days ago, my ship left the England port after loading cargo going to Australia. I bought diamond jewelry as a gift for you when we meet. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
I am thinking of you now and listening to a music
Play it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHvGtoDOfk
Please write back immediately you receive this email.
Love always.
John.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear …. ,
How are you today?Thanks for your mail .
I will be coming to your country by flight to meet you as soon as we arrive Australia. Understand that serious relationship cannot be built only through emails but also by physical meetings and get together.
Sometimes in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms.
I meet you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I went into facebook where we met each other, I can not say much but to give thanks for a site like this.
My heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming.
Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart.
Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control.When I found you, a new me was made.
John.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear …. ,

Thanks for the mail . How are you today?A lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to.
I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you lay out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you .I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love with you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to cook a meal with you and us
totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to burst out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out.
I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.
Love always
John.
------------------------------
Dear ….. ,
Thanks for the mail. How are you today? I guess you are fine?

Of-course i miss my daughter she is eleven years old like i said before in my very first mail to you
Please I need your prayers. We are now close to the Labuan Island which is in Asia and our ship has developed a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace.
Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
John.
--------------------------------------

Dear ……. ,
Tragedy strikes on another of our own vessel after a sudden attack by some deadly sea pirate at in the India Ocean , the sea rout to Asia .
We have been mandated to sail through the Gulf of Thailand linking Singapore to Northern Australia , which is another worst area for piracy. I?m so scared because the life risk involved in this case is 50/50 chance of surviving any attacked from these deadly pirates.
My love, please pray hard for me in this situation. I am carrying some important valuables in this Ship which includes (My contract Documents, money, and the Diamond Neck-chain set I bought as a surprise for you). I normally carry money along with me because I buy palm oil in tones from Australia and Indonesia and supply to a company in Mexico I have 2yrs contract agreement with.
This is my first time to experience pirate problem.
I have made arrangement with a courier agent in the Labuan Island sea port to deliver the package to you, including my business money for safety reason.
Also provide the below details information requested to receive the package.
*Your complete name :
*Your receiving address:
*A direct telephone number to reach you:
I will be coming to meet you within few days as soon as my ship arrive Australia. I?ve always hope to meet you; I am looking forward to that day with all my heart. I am preparing myself for you each day. Imagining what you could do when you come to pick me from the port. What would you do? Will you kiss me, I will be very shy at first, but I will make the move to kiss you because I?m the man. No matter what, you are for me and I will love you regardless anything. I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times.
Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. My love is forever. So I promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day and until then; I will be counting the days left and my heart full of love just for you.
Please respond immediately
Love always.
John.
--------------------------------------------

Dear …….,
Thanks for your information but the courier company over here say they need your telephone number so they can inform you when they send the luggage ...It is their company policy.

Honey please reply as soon as possible

With love.......
John
Advertisement

#194572 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 pm
Thanks for posting! This is obviously the writing of a West African scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#194573 by jolly_roger Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 pm
Thankyou for the report Dessit. And welcome to the forums
One of the texts can be seen on viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79152&p=185044 dated December of Twenty 13 almost word for word. The trickster has only changed the minimal amount and they often re-hash previous texts because it's easy for them.
#201752 by darian Fri May 16, 2014 10:56 pm
Hi just got scammed by the best ever as i read othe profiles here. Mine goes by Alfred B. Wells, of Redlands,Ca. but is currently in South Africa as a contractor. He just took me for $2000.00. to pay tax's on income. I've fond here he has gone by othe names dating bacck as far as 2011. Robert Palmer,Albert Sverensen, Richard Brandon, Alexandre Martin, Alvin Fernande, Ben Smith. I confronted him this week on messenger and saw him on skye , told him off. I have all his letter writtings to me about 15 plus the pictures I fell in love with I thought ws him. I'm not a compute person and don;t know how to post them or the pix's. I'veprinted them up and will like to mail them out.
Please help me, would like to lt other women know. He's good, real good!

May 16, 2014
out2000
#201753 by darian Fri May 16, 2014 11:15 pm
I have the writting of Alfred B. Wells almost word for word as Albert Sverenson back in 2011, I forgot to say that earlier. I sent the $2,000 through a checking account thu B/A.
#201755 by darian Fri May 16, 2014 11:34 pm
Just realized I have the scammer as Dessit above mine. He was using both of us at the same time. My first contact with him was May 3, 2014 on Zsook Dating Site then requested e-mail.

DARIAN
#205108 by ljiljamitosica Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm
I am journalist, from Croatia, i wrote a article about problems with scamers
http://blog.dnevnik.hr/print/id/1631765879/nigerian-419-organizirani-internet-kriminal.html

this "john" seems to be my scamer, but this time is "Chris Marc"... same letters, same stupidity... :=)

he has profile on LinkedIn, he seems so real person, but ....
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=331537600&authType=OUT_OF_NETWORK&authToken=Zfyp&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2&trkInfo=tarId%3A1402346131280%2Ctas%3Achris%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
#217084 by cattyone Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:04 pm
I have received that message - word for word from more than one person. I've wondered why they don't come up with a new script. Seems like they only have that one and it's passed around from country to country. It's a shame that there are so many scammers out there. I know it cost me a lot of money that I couldn't afford but I was told "I'll pay you back as soon as I get back to the UK" I learned my lesson the hard way. :(
#217220 by mgp6 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 pm
Hi all, I'm new here. This guy goes by the name of Thomas Paolo Cardone (email: [email protected]).
Here's his message and I believe he's a scammer:
I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself , I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Then the day came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our chats became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard i tried.your thought has gotten all over my mind,body and soul and i will ever find it so difficult to let you slip away my heart.you are all i ever wished and want.please don't let me down..kisses just for you baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsYvBYZcx4