Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20204 by Ralph Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:39 am
This email was sent to me through a website called linkme, I am not a member of that site and nor will I be joining it but it is important to note that this scammer uses such sites to mass mail his scam format.

In this scam, the scammer wants you to believe that it is a girl writing who has a considerable amount of money she needs help with.

In order for this money to be secured you will need to pay fees, these fees could be for any one of hundreds of excuses these scammers use to steal your money.

Of course, it is all lies, the money mentioned does not exists, the fees are simply lies to encourage you to send you money to an internet scammer.

Please dont fall for it

Subject: hi

From Miss.Rita Aruna
[email protected]
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire.

Good day my dear,

In confidence,I have to introduce myself for you , I am Miss.Rita Aruna,22 years old,I am the only child of late Mr and Mrs.Albert Aruna.I prayed before contacting you,please do not see my mail as embrassment as we do not know each other.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to see the transfer of my inherited money for investment under your care and directive,while I continue my education over there in your country.I inherited Three Million,Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($3,200,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the money in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

Please I am an orphane and I need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country for investment and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country,where I will contiune my education.

I will be very happy if you can return to me with urgent response to enable me hear from you.Please I am waiting for your immediate response through my private email ( [email protected] )
I am hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely
Rita Aruna
Advertisement