Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202160 by Grunt Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm
CS
icare123
The best things in life are free !!
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 42-61
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Education: Bachelors Degree

About me:
I am a person that has tried many things in my life. I would describe myself as someone with numerous life experiences, confident, ambitious, energetic, relaxed, reliable, excellent communicator with great sense of humor. I am a passionate guy for acting,,fun to be with,drama. I will not be the best person looking but I work with passion and I give 100% in work. Thank you for reading up to this length,don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in my profile.. i swear you won't regret it if we click !!

I’m looking for:
A woman whom i can share life with, whom i can laugh with, care for, a woman whom i can hold hands with, a woman with understanding,a caring woman and who enjoys to laugh! if you are that special woman, please do not waste any more time before alerting me! i am waiting.
no profile photo

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#202161 by Grunt Mon May 19, 2014 5:41 pm
Hello xxx,
I promised to write you an email from here,i truly want to keep in touch and get to know more of you...I was on that site to also get my soul mate but haven't seen any yet,i am single and work as a military logistics officer and aiming for my retirement this year because i have been on this job for 36 years.I live alone,have 2 lovely kids but no more because i lost em to an auto crash accident together with my wife 2 years ago.

I am a God fearing man with christian values,i grew up believing in Jesus Christ and His teachings,i cherish those with the same faith too and this is one reason why i'm interested in you.I will stop here for now and wait if you get this message.

please let me know if you got this message.Thanks for keeping in touch.In case you are wondering who's writing,below is one of your correspondence at connectingsingles.com :
Have a lovely night rest
Michael
Received: from [172.162.15.143]<--- AOL, African IP block
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014

see also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=82042&p=190844#p190844
and here
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=47846