Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201630 by scooby101 Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/paulleo001

I"m paulleo from berlin am so simple and dangerous person i do want any body cheat on me then i dont do that for each other because i will have God fearing and trustworthy

I am paulleo i am divorce 32 ages and do have a lovely sweet daughter who is 2 yrs ,i read about you and i am so delighted with the little i read,,,,,,,i would want to meet and get to know more about you,you look really sweet in your profile and looks..i also do believe distance wont be a problem to search for love..you can email me at ([email protected] ) I will be waiting to read back from you, I am intelligent, honest and good heated man, non-smoker and non-drunken, good sense of humor.I will be waiting to read back from you.
Advertisement

#201675 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 2:22 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.190.3.237
Organization: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

ok, welcome to come into me, i wish to know your each other.

#201739 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 5:58 pm
ok, i will do it but am busy with someone now when i will finish as should send u, where do u come from?

Hello How are you doing today, Thanks I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#201951 by scooby101 Sun May 18, 2014 5:59 am
I'm paulleo from berlin but now am current out of due to my job, i have a two son his and her name lala and john, i will work in geologist company and i will deal with pressure stone.

I'm now in cairo egpty company transfer me to there, i will like to swim, play station game and hang out with each other, i have bad experient on my ex wife since 5 year back i will looking for God fearing lady to make me excite in every moment.
#202080 by scooby101 Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 am
how are you doing? my children is now with my nephew who was in denver usa and go to school in their, i need a woman who have caring and trustworthy because i have many experience on woman that is why i will looking for good lady to make my life complete because without a woman this life is not complete, i need you to make me complete in life, do you care to be my wife or friend.
#202216 by scooby101 Tue May 20, 2014 6:08 am
sound beatiful on mind, i wish to have you as my wife to take care my children for me, do u want to have child for me?

really i would want u to have a beatiful lady like you for me

how was your day, i wish to have your mobile phone number send it to me.
#202341 by scooby101 Wed May 21, 2014 3:28 am
nope i want you have baby child for me.

when am in child my mother told me there are angel in woman but i couldn't believe while i would meet u i should know that is truth, you are my angel, I LOVE YOU.
#202468 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 1:59 am
Thank you for your appreciation, i want let you know that you would pass that on my heart even i cant stop think about you in a seconds, i do really want to treat you like a queen, I love you
Tt
#202716 by scooby101 Sat May 24, 2014 3:02 am
really, i was so excited to hear this from you, how was life treat you ?

How was your day? when i would thought of you i would looking up on my finger saw your face hang up in my finger and make me excited, you always pursue my sorrow away while you came to my life, you are gift for me from God, i cant wait to hear your voice to know angel am i talk to I LOVE YOU send me your mobile phone number.
#202824 by scooby101 Sun May 25, 2014 4:13 am
really sound great on ear i will never let you go in my life

Thank you, XXXXXX What more can a man say to the woman who opened him heart to her, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you on here i cant stop thought about you my love, my sweatiest honey
#203177 by scooby101 Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 am
I'm so happy when i thought of u even i cant wait to meet u in person, i would come to your country to spend my summer with you, do you have house.
#203339 by scooby101 Wed May 28, 2014 7:18 am
alright, i would go for summer in july, i could come there to meet you in person, I LOVE YOU my sweatheart.

It was great to tell you this, one of my custormer who was in england should want pay me gemstone money but he ask me for home address to pay it by cheque so i need your help to receive cheque for me.

I want use that money to clear hotel bill because i would pay it in year.