Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201667 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 am
Profile onFishMeetFish - Ericjohnson_er - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Ericjohnson_er

am here for a serious relationship

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 11" (150 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

i am sweet fun loving and affectionate man who loves making people laugh.i have bubbly personality and seem to make friends quickly.people say i make friend because i am a good listener and seem to have a snack for cheering people up.i absolutely love dogs dogs, i am a faithful person i have a great sense of humor and love to watch comedy and romantic comedies, my favorite time of the year is Christmas with all the pretty decorations up,the yummy smells and the beautiful song being sang

PM

Hello babe,
what a wonderful and fascinating profile you got just think i should send you an email to explain how i'm feeling about you and to show my interest in you.Actually , you are far away but i don't think that really matters because i had my first date same way and believe i can find that special one out there again as she was so special to me.i just started this internet dating and you are my first contact ever this is my first day on here and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Eric Johnson..White/Caucasian I'm Self Employed Electrical Engineer studied the course Electrical Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor...I live in 13th avs south st petersburg fl.Age (43yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 10yrs now.I'm just bless with one lovely son(luks)(8 years old)4th grade.After the sudden and devasting death of my wife,Who was awondeful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also a nurse and she died of breast cancer l..Have been single for the past 10 years i hope i can enjoy life alittle more at my age, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, I got a honda, cherokee and a four wheeler and a big harley davidson bike,i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,American Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing etc..When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you this email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email which is [email protected] or I M me on yahoo messenger [email protected]" i won't like to loss contact with you please do send me an email and tell me more about yourself ...so i can share my photo with you Hope to hear from you very soon.
Have a Nice Day.
Eric

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201700 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 7:27 am
Hello babe,
what a wonderful and fascinating profile you got just think i should send you an email to explain how i'm feeling about you and to show my interest in you.Actually , you are far away but i don't think that really matters because i had my first date same way and believe i can find that special one out there again as she was so special to me.i just started this internet dating and you are my first contact ever this is my first day on here and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Eric Johnson..White/Caucasian I'm Self Employed Electrical Engineer studied the course Electrical Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor...I live in 13th avs south st petersburg fl.Age (43yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 10yrs now.I'm just bless with one lovely son(luks)(8 years old)4th grade.After the sudden and devasting death of my wife,Who was awondeful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also a nurse and she died of breast cancer l..Have been single for the past 10 years i hope i can enjoy life alittle more at my age, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, I got a honda, cherokee and a four wheeler and a big harley davidson bike,i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,American Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing etc..When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you this email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email which is [email protected] or I M me on yahoo messenger [email protected]" i won't like to loss contact with you please do send me an email and tell me more about yourself ...so i can share my photo with you Hope to hear from you very soon.
Have a Nice Day.
Eric
#201772 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 2:56 am
How are you doing? I hope all is well..thanks you so much for your response,and I will like you to reply to this my ID :[email protected] So we can our talk better,and All i seek in a woman is a woman that will love me for who i am and accept me from the depth of her heart, a caring, kind, understanding, matured, down to earth, committed, faithful,and loving woman whom i will spend the rest of my life with. I will love us to know more about each other with a focus communication and we shall see what the future holds together for us. I have few questions for you anyway and i hope you can also ask me questions that i will be willing to answer with an open mind...... Here it goes, What do you do for a living? what are your daily activities? what are your likes and dislikes? what are your hubbies? what are your short term goals? are you ready for
a serious relationship that will lead you to eternity? I will look forward to hear from you again . I hope you will remain blessed... brian
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201789 by scooby101 Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 am
How are you doing? I hope all is well..thanks you so much for your response,and I will like you to reply to this my ID :[email protected] So we can our talk better,and All i seek in a woman is a woman that will love me for who i am and accept me from the depth of her heart, a caring, kind, understanding, matured, down to earth, committed, faithful,and loving woman whom i will spend the rest of my life with. I will love us to know more about each other with a focus communication and we shall see what the future holds together for us. I have few questions for you anyway and i hope you can also ask me questions that i will be willing to answer with an open mind...... Here it goes, What do you do for a living? what are your daily activities? what are your likes and dislikes? what are your hubbies? what are your short term goals? are you ready for
a serious relationship that will lead you to eternity? I will look forward to hear from you again . I hope you will remain blessed... brian
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Eric

Hello XXXXXX
thank you for your message on FMF i really like you too,. actually my name is eric as you have known and i am from Colorado in united states.
i am 50yrs old i am a widowed i have a son whom lives with me i have been widowed for the past 10yrs now so since then i have been alone that was the reason why i came to FMF to see if i can see someone that is very nice caring loving and honest.i am an engineer. i would love to know more about you and see if you are the kind of woman i am looking for.....
thank hope to hear from you soon

Eric Johnson

[email protected]
#201922 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 am
Hello XXX,
I am fine and thank you for your message on FMF i really like you too,. actually my name is eric as you have known and i am from Colorado in united states.i am 50yrs old i am a widowed i have a son whom lives with me i have been widowed for the past 10yrs now so since then i have been alone that was the reason why i came to FMF to see if i can see someone that is very nice caring loving and honest.i am an engineer. i would love to know more about you and see if you are the kind of woman i am looking for.....
thank hope to hear from you soon

Eric Johnson

#202071 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:37 am
My Dear Royal Queen, Love and happiness is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also be husband and wife now, and that is what makes every husband and wife much better. The greatest of lovers don't make the best of love, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world. I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever... Love In Christ Hugs And Kisses Eric

#202077 by scooby101 Mon May 19, 2014 3:14 am
Good to get an email from you today,how is your health...i need not to tell you again that your taught have been the only thing running through my mind and head all day.. it captured my heart so much that i had some few lines of words composed for you while i was working and couldnt stop anticipating for work to come to and end real soon so i can get a hold of my computer and email you lol... i just hope i am not being a pain in your ass the way things are going lol..Oh yeah baby.. i have wishes..Maybe i should let you know what they are now but please dont laugh at me ,just tell me what you think about my wishes and tell me what your wishes would be if you could make some also ok.

If I could make a wish And have it last forever and a day,I would take you in my arms And this is where I'd stay..For there's no one else I know that holds my heart like you,And I know someday, baby,You'll realize this is true.I know If I could make a wish And have it last forever and a day,I would take you in my arms And this is where I'd stay..For there's no one else I know That holds my heart like you,And I know someday, baby,You'll realize this is true.If I could make a wish Your lips would be on mine,I'd slowly sip and savor you Like only the finest wine.For there's no one else I know That gives me so much pleasure,And I know someday, baby,You'll see that you're my treasure.If I could make a wish Our bodies would unite,There's nothing I'd love more Than cuddling you all night and work my tongue around every hole you have in your body,your ears,nose,tits,clits,just name it baby i'll have you screaming my name out all night,For there's no one else I know Who gives me passion like you do,And I know someday, baby,All my wishes will come true.If I could make a wish I'd start by making things right,I'd take away all your doubts, And hold you through the night.For there's no one else I know That means as much you see,And I know someday, baby,You'll learn to trust in me.If I could make a wish.It would be just you and me,No worries in the world,Just as happy as we can be.For there's no one else I know Who with me, makes the perfect rhyme,And I know someday, baby,In another place in time.If I could make a wish I'd go to the next lifetime to be with you,I know that you're my soul mate,There's no doubt I know it's true.For there's no one else I know That is my destiny,I know I'm meant for you,And I know you're meant for me. You're a queen and i promise to treat you royal,this is all my wish for you cus i simply adore you

Your Husband
#202183 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 am
hello XXX.......

It my pleasure to hear from you, somehow i was looking forward reading from you
I hope all is well with you by anyway I joke a lot hope you don't mind? my name I joined the site
to find my other half after a success story of my friend who found love on the site, sincerely
am totally new on , and i don't know how it works really but there is no crime in trying. Will
never can say what could come out of it and that how i joined the site. i guess life is too short
to remain single because of those lonely nights and the void in the heart. I have not met anyone
online yet as i am new to this like i said. You are the first and only person i have exchanged
conversation with and i hope to keep it like that if things work out well with us. All i seek in
a woman is a woman that will love me for who i am and accept me from the depth of her heart, a
caring, kind, understanding, matured, down to earth, committed, faithful,and loving woman whom
i will spend the rest of my life with. I will love us to know more about each other with a focus
communication and we shall see what the future holds together for us. I have few questions for
you anyway and i hope you can also ask me questions that i will be willing to answer with an open
mind...... Here it goes, what are your daily activities? what are
your likes and dislikes? what are your hubbies? what are your short term goals? are you ready for
a serious relationship that will lead you to eternity? I will look forward to hear from you again
. I hope you will remain blessed... Eric
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#202313 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 1:33 am
How are you doing?Thanks so much for answering my question ,I want you to know that i am the only child of
my late parents, i do not have brother or sisters.i was working as an electrical engineer before but am no more
an engineer. I really do enjoy what i do for work now, I own
a store here in COLORADO where i sell brand new laptops and computer accessories. I work Mondays-
Fridays, 8am -8pm. I really want us to get to know each other better and i so much believe that
we can make a good match.I am a very caring, loving and romantic man, I believe in respecting my
woman and giving her all the respects she deserves and i also believe that its my duty to make
sure that my partner remain happy for the rest of her life. I so such believe in love and
know that the spaces between our fingers were created by God for the right person to fill them
In believe that i am a caring, honest and understanding man and all i need now in my life is to
find a woman that will show me true love, a woman that will always be there for me, a woman i can
trust and share my life with, someone who believes in love, someone who knows the true meaning of
true love.What makes you happy in life and what makes you sad. when is your birthday and whats your
favorite color.what are the things you are looking for in a man? what do you like to do for fun? as for me
i like dancing, swimming, traveling camping golfing reading and fishing, my
birthday is October 8th and my favorite color is blue.I will like to really know more about you and
ask you some few questions which i believe will help me in getting to know more about you How do you deal
with frustration? What are your ways of dealing with anger? Do you wish you were less
or more emotional? Why? What things make you extremely happy? What is your favorite way to express your
emotions of love? When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled? When you are feeling
lonely, what makes you feel better?I hope i am not asking too much questions. if i am please do pardon me.
smile.I don’t know what inspires you but I am prepared to learn, I’m curious. I am not sure what tunes you
in and what tunes you out but I believe you will teach me.........

yours Eric Johnson xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

[email protected]

#203914 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:51 am
Hello Dear, how are you doing? I hope all is well..I am really very sorry babe i have emergency call for the bussines I have in Canada . and I have already going through to the work babe ,and I will be back soon I 'm very very sorry to not update you to it babe do to the way they worried me for it and Thanks you for the swift response and How things going on to your side babe and I believe that when that love is there know one we change it and You are always lighting up my heart when ever i see the sweet message all my face will be smiling with the things where going ..................and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You are my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my babe miss you so much babe . You are my theme or a dream Every moment we share together we grow closer .I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you again so you can hold me so tight that all else fades, I thought after you left you would fade away from my mind, but still, everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. and babe I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.
I love you more than words can say; my heart will always belong to you. You know me for that honey and you've been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong. Now that you are far away in a place so violent and where no one has a heart, I miss you more and more every day. I think about the times we had together and the happy days you and I shared, which are all now memories. But, just remember one thing: I will always love you more more.

honey bye bye take care of yourself okay

Love Always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#204174 by scooby101 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 am
Hello Dear, how are you doing? I hope all is well..I am really very sorry babe i have emergency call for the bussines I have in Canada . and I have already going through to the work babe ,and I will be back soon I 'm very very sorry to not update you to it babe do to the way they worried me for it and Thanks you for the swift response and How things going on to your side babe and I believe that when that love is there know one we change it and You are always lighting up my heart when ever i see the sweet message all my face will be smiling with the things where going ..................and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You are my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my babe miss you so much babe . You are my theme or a dream Every moment we share together we grow closer .I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you again so you can hold me so tight that all else fades, I thought after you left you would fade away from my mind, but still, everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. and babe I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.
I love you more than words can say; my heart will always belong to you. You know me for that honey and you've been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong. Now that you are far away in a place so violent and where no one has a heart, I miss you more and more every day. I think about the times we had together and the happy days you and I shared, which are all now memories. But, just remember one thing: I will always love you more more.

honey bye bye take care of yourself okay

Love Always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#204863 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 am
Hello My Beautiful babe ... I miss you and I thanks you for understanding . I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you are as happy as me.and It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Johannes, with all my heart and soul, always and forever

Love always,

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Image Image Image

#205023 by scooby101 Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am
Hello Sweet XXXXXX ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you are as happy as me.and It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Love always,

Eric Johnson

[email protected]
#205153 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:28 am
Hello babe how are you doing?I hope all is well ,and babe the bussines is going well and I thanks you so much to asking.but please babe I know how you feel but do not worry i will be back soon , and please try to understand that what ever i doing is for our benefit okay. and I really love you with all my heart so do not worry your my everything and I'm not into playing games and try to Understanding me babe.
Well that's if about me and Looking forward to hear from you soon..I have take
Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Hello Sweet,

I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Geit!!

Love Always,

Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#205167 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 am
Hello babe how are you doing? please babe I know how you feel but do not worry i will be back soon , and please try to understand that what ever i doing is for our benefit okay. and I really love you with all my heart so do not worry your my everything and I'm not into playing games and try to Understanding me babe.
Well that's if about me and Looking forward to hear from you soon..I have take
Eric Johnson