Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201679 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am
thank honey......let plan how to meet each other

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201775 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 am
I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

What are your passions?

jeff

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201799 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 4:27 am
Let me see if i can come to your place

send me your address

let me see

#201905 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:06 am
thank you for message......i have not meet you before.......but anytime i pass true your message , i feel like am the world ....i want you to know..... In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world. that i have interest meet with you
thanks,

#201917 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:05 am
thank you honey ......let me see if i can come next weekend ...... i need you

#201964 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 am
okay honey you are so sweet .....am coming there to have fun with you

#201976 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am
like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite.

There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly disike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, intrusting people, displaced anger,dirtiness unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-contentedness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.
lovely jeff
.................i need to chat with you please

#202109 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm
thank you for your message....... just let me have it, the one you said you have let me add it here on my yahoo mes sager,, anytime you are not busy we can also chat there okay............... you are all i though in my heart
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled.... I NEED YOU

#202127 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 pm
okay ...... ....thank you for the idea....... good news..... my contract have approved by the ministers...and have been waiting for this contract since 3 month.....so thank god. .
that the contract have been approved........... but i don't really know where am going to now
the ministers SAID THEN we come to me later
I WILL EMAIL YOU WHEN I HEAD FROM THE Minsters

#202178 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:24 am
You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. ....am writhing those word to you to know that i have interest in you
thank

#202193 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 2:11 am
You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms.You're always lighting up my heart with the things you say
my minister said my letter have post bye three country.......one..........[Spain] ..3percent .....two.........[Canada]...4persent.........three... [west africa].......7persent

i want you to advice me..what country do you want me to go?

#202319 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:17 am
Hello
Sitting here and thinking back as to how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life , without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me.
i need you
..do you remember that i told you about my seminar presentation ?

#202326 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:39 am
Good night

How are you doing dear, my guardian angel just reported that you are sleeping beautifully like my baby that you are, so don't you ever think you go to bed alone every night because you are being watched over to make sure you sleep fine, i gave up on the connection and went to bed, thanks for the emails, i never get tired of receiving them

I just received good news this morning when i returned from shopping food items, it's so amazing, it's something i can't really help,The project i applied for and have been working on have been approved and my attention is needed there to come start work immediately.The project will last for 3weeks and few days i am thinking on coming to visit you immediately after the project so we could meet if that's okay by you.So me and Sandra will go shopping again and get all the stuff we will need for the trip.
I received this good news (job confirmation) this morning and i will be doing a lot of documentation and putting things in place, i believe this has come through for me because you came into my life, you are indeed a blessing to my life, please i want you to know that this will not disturb our communication in anyway.

the seminar goes well honey

#202351 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 4:00 am
thank you for advice honey...........according to my minister he said my letter was post to west Africa already
i don't know what to do now baby....and what my minister say is final......honey don't worry i will get there and come back safely okay

#202471 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 am
thank you for understanding honey................. i hate to go but i still need to go just to make you and my lovely daughter proud..........the ministers promise me enough of money if i finish my work without no complain ...am going to the airport now....i will let you know when am arrived
You are my babygirl, my sweetheart, my Jodi, and most of all my future wife! I love you now and always, today, tomorrow, and forever!

jeff